• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
srspinto

ICS 4.0.3 C00B934 (International Version) Official Site

60 posts in this topic

flashed it last night , seems good so far . drop down toggles was a nice suprise too :)

So any rom from 926 onwards can be flashed via update methods soz if seems like being stupid not with it today

Couple of users from Serbia reported that this rom has broken 3D drivers. Most 3d apps would just crash on startup while others have major artifacts, none of which happened with JB rom. For example: "Dead trigger" has artifacts on the 2d map and stutters/bugs ingame, "Reckless Racing lite" is confrimed to crash on startup.

Can anyone confirm (both games mentioned are free to dl and try)?

@ b4da55

I was on 892 and went straight to 934 using the dload folder method, i had to use the middle package. No problems to report everything seems to work.

Don't forget to remove or rename the dload folder after it's updated (i freaked abit when it wouldn't boot, removed sdcard i.e. dload folder and all was good) best of luck.

Just received this from huawei with link to B934 is this a lie and have people flashed this one instead of leaked version and what was there experience

post-981841-13460661680921_thumb.jpg

Edited by b4da55

Massive lie or incompetence

Ok did anyone try any of the 3d games mentioned above? Is the 3d driver broken for everyone?

Ok did anyone try any of the 3d games mentioned above? Is the 3d driver broken for everyone?

For me

reckless racing won't start at all and deadtrigger starts to stutter a few mins in then freezes, hope this helps.

Think I'm gonna upgrade from B926 to this. Do I use the same method that I used to upgrade to B926 (Storage -> Software Upgrade -> SD card upgrade)?

Think I'm gonna upgrade from B926 to this. Do I use the same method that I used to upgrade to B926 (Storage -> Software Upgrade -> SD card upgrade)?

That works for some, so you should try it first.

It didn't for me - I ended up rooting and using tillaz's repacked zip via cwm.