ICS 4.0.3 C00B934 (International Version) Official Site

Guest srspinto

Guest psycho063

Couple of users from Serbia reported that this rom has broken 3D drivers. Most 3d apps would just crash on startup while others have major artifacts, none of which happened with JB rom. For example: "Dead trigger" has artifacts on the 2d map and stutters/bugs ingame, "Reckless Racing lite" is confrimed to crash on startup.

Can anyone confirm (both games mentioned are free to dl and try)?

Guest moochermick

@ b4da55

I was on 892 and went straight to 934 using the dload folder method, i had to use the middle package. No problems to report everything seems to work.

Don't forget to remove or rename the dload folder after it's updated (i freaked abit when it wouldn't boot, removed sdcard i.e. dload folder and all was good) best of luck.

Guest b4da55

Just received this from huawei with link to B934 is this a lie and have people flashed this one instead of leaked version and what was there experience

post-981841-13460661680921_thumb.jpg

Edited by b4da55

Guest moochermick

Ok did anyone try any of the 3d games mentioned above? Is the 3d driver broken for everyone?

For me

reckless racing won't start at all and deadtrigger starts to stutter a few mins in then freezes, hope this helps.

Guest oisin1001

Think I'm gonna upgrade from B926 to this. Do I use the same method that I used to upgrade to B926 (Storage -> Software Upgrade -> SD card upgrade)?

Guest terry.n

Think I'm gonna upgrade from B926 to this. Do I use the same method that I used to upgrade to B926 (Storage -> Software Upgrade -> SD card upgrade)?

That works for some, so you should try it first.

It didn't for me - I ended up rooting and using tillaz's repacked zip via cwm.