[KERNEL][Omegamoon][B926+][ICS]Overclock to max 1.3GHz (Updated 2012/08/24)

Guest omegamoon

The commands worked fine for me via adb shell. I don't see any real speed increase though, in fact I cannot match my scores acheived with the previous version, with or without zram enabled.

Guest omegamoon

The commands worked fine for me via adb shell. I don't see any real speed increase though, in fact I cannot match my scores acheived with the previous version, with or without zram enabled.

It may be just me then, but the device feels snappier to me. Apart from that, I never had anTuTu scores higher than 3700. I know, it's just a number, but it gives an indication of system performance. The zRam feature only kicks in when memory is low. That's when it should make a difference. With the 'tiled rendering' adjustment in the build.properties I see no lagging anymore.

Guest wso277

Looks like I found a bug, I think it happened on the other versions too.

For example using google goggles, if I launch the camera in portrait mode I get an error saying it couldn't connect to the camera, if I launch in landscape mode it works.

I can't launch barcode scanner (with the same error) and think this is the issue.

Guest Davidoff59

For example using google goggles, if I launch the camera in portrait mode I get an error saying it couldn't connect to the camera, if I launch in landscape mode it works.

I can't launch barcode scanner (with the same error) and think this is the issue.

There is a setting in build prop that says debug.camera.landscape set to true. This may have something to do with it

Guest omegamoon

could you post a dmesg and logcat logging of the crash?

Guest timfimjim

Had clocks set at 122 min and 1008 max with smartassv2 governor. Wifi obviously switched off (not much use at a festival!), data and gps off when not needed. Made a fair few calls and texts. Really impressed

Guest omegamoon

I'm using the same settings, 122MHz min and 1008 max, smartassv2 governor and v® io scheduler. I'm also using Llama to add some location profiles, which helps quite a lot.

Guest LucabossY

Hi omegamoon, thank you for your support and your work.

If I can, I propose you three features, Kernel supports swap ram, Camera 720P video recording and voltage control.

Thank you again and Sorry for my english

Guest omegamoon

Hi omegamoon, thank you for your support and your work.

If I can, I propose you three features, Kernel supports swap ram, Camera 720P video recording and voltage control.

Thank you again and Sorry for my english

Your English is perfectly fine :)

In regards to voltage control, as said before, I'll see what I can do. No promises though :P

In regards to swap ram, see this post about zRam.

Edited by omegamoon

Guest omegamoon

To be honest, I never really cared about recording at all, so I really don't know. I have to dig into it to find out ;)

Guest omegamoon

Bug: Sometimes when i try to enable wifi,it frezes the screen,and i must replace the batery :wacko: Can this be sorted out?

Would be nice if you have a bit more on this. Can you try to reproduce it? Could you post logging (logcat and dmesg)?

Guest Dazzozo

Bug: Sometimes when i try to enable wifi,it frezes the screen,and i must replace the batery :wacko: Can this be sorted out?

So that happens on the stock ROM with a kernel from source too? How interesting.

Guest vladax10

So that happens on the stock ROM with a kernel from source too? How interesting.

yes,i am on infusion....@omegamoon,i will get a log as soon as posible..