Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gov_87

G300 battery question

4 posts in this topic

Why do the Chinese ship a 1,350 mah battery, whilst the western variant (U8815) have a 1,500 mah version?

My G300 was shipped from Shenzhen china, and it came with 1,350. It charges & seems to be working just fine.. Just wondering if you modaco members have any idea why.

I changed my U8818 model to U8815, all is well so is the battery & I'm worried uni buy a 1,500 mah will it explode if I insert it into the G300 in the near future lol. (side note, all the internal hardware is same as European G300)

Oh one last thing, they gave me a 4gb memory card with 52 pre-loaded Chinese songs lol & Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me Maybe WT-F :)

u8818 has nfc so thata why the battery is smaller, nfc reader built in to battery probably.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me Maybe WT-F :)

Best song ever.

I see davidoff, I think nfc has gone now becz I inslalled U8815. @ dazzozo lol yeah its so bad its good :) btw has ICS officially come to huawei G300? Can't find an update in settings, online upgrade..