[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.x.x for ZTE Acqua

Guest KonstaT

and do i need to change anything ??? for the touchscreen to work and camera ???

Touchscreen no, camera yes, the flash isn't working on that ROM.

Go to page 5 KonstaT said that ;)

Guest Pafinho

The only problem reported on another forum by a Acqua user is that the camera flash isn't working, but the reason for this is because BLADE III don't have flash :S

Yes, it was me....

Since this CM10 works so well on our Skate Acqua, should we not open a dedicated thread to this subject?

there are many guys in Portugal that use TMN A15 (Zte Skate Acqua) that will like this news!!!

Abraços

Pedro

Edited by Pafinho

Guest Yurbuh Tuggly

My CM10 builds should now support ZTE Acqua. Please test and report back. :)

Is there any reason to think that this ROM would not work on the Medion version of this phone?

Guest epyloxias

Yes, it was me....

Since this CM10 works so well on our Skate Acqua, should we not open a dedicated thread to this subject?

there are many guys in Portugal that use TMN A15 (Zte Skate Acqua) that will like this news!!!

Abraços

Pedro

Here in Greece also are many users of ZTE ACQUA.

Guest N1ko5zAN

I think it would be a good thing to open a whole new thread about cm10 development!!! With dedicated links and etc. I've been using it for a couple of days now and I must admit it is really stable .. some minor bugs I've noticed have to do with the notification area .. for example yesterday my phone "crashed" when I used the notification area to switch on the WiFi .. but it was a single event... hasn't happened again.. another minor bag is with tmobile theme manager used in cyanogen mod... it crashes when you try to apply a new theme... but it applies it either way... anyway..I think upgrading to cm10(4.1.2 jb ) from stock 4.0.4 is worth the shot... the phone works a lot better and much faster than before ..battery life is extended by a little ..don't expect miracles..and over clocking capabilities are present... Give it a try...

Guest N1ko5zAN

Also don't forget to upgrade previous versions of clockworkmod to latest (found on this thread) .. if you are already on clockworkmod just download flashable zip and flash it using clockworkmod...it worked for me... and then proceed to the upgrade to cm10...

Guest KonstaT

Can somebody make an image for the aqua with all the required mods, for people not having the required skills?

What required mods? Only Acqua specific issue is that camera flash doesn't work. That's nothing major if you ask me. There's a flashable zip at the bottom of this post.

There's really not much point in that. There's already one thread in the Blade III subforum and you can post to that thread. There's shouldn't be any Acqua specific issues anymore.

Is there any reason to think that this ROM would not work on the Medion version of this phone?

No, not that I know. It should work in all of the single-SIM variants as far as I can tell. Telephony obviously won't work in dual-SIM variants.

@everyone

Here's a flashable zip for camera flash issue. At least it gives me the option to toggle camera flash on Blade III. Please test and report back. If it works, I'll include it for everyone in the next release.

cm10-acqua-camera-flash.zip

Guest Pafinho

What required mods? Only Acqua specific issue is that camera flash doesn't work. That's nothing major if you ask me. There's a flashable zip at the bottom of this post.

There's really not much point in that. There's already one thread in the Blade III subforum and you can post to that thread. There's shouldn't be any Acqua specific issues anymore.

No, not that I know. It should work in all of the single-SIM variants as far as I can tell. Telephony obviously won't work in dual-SIM variants.

@everyone

Here's a flashable zip for camera flash issue. At least it gives me the option to toggle camera flash on Blade III. Please test and report back. If it works, I'll include it for everyone in the next release.

cm10-acqua-camera-flash.zip

Photo flash works very well

Thanks for your work!!

Abraço

Pedro

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the work KonstaT :)

So we can use the Blade III topic to report problems/bugs with the ROM instead of this topic, right?

Yeah, please do. Much easier than maintaining separate threads.

Photo flash works very well

Thanks for your work!!

Abraço

Pedro

Great, thanks for testing. :)

May I suggest then to make a dedicated tread in this Acqua forum that points to the relevant Blade III forum.

This way people visiting this place will immediately know were to look for alternative ROM.

Guest Yurbuh Tuggly

Just to confirm, FYI:

The CM 10 ROM from KonstaT works just fine on the Medion Life P4012 (AKA ZTE Acqua in custom Medion clothing).

No major problems at all noticed yet. Except the device is identified on the PC as "Blade III Portable Media Player" :P

Guest N1ko5zAN

Well some hours ago I encountered the same problem I reported previously with the notification area.. it caused the phone to freeze and restart.. It was just when I clicked the WiFi button to turn it on... does anyone know what could be the cause ?

I have tested the acqua rom and run smooth like butter... the only thing that i have to say is the proximity sensor is not working the way he should work... for example you are in call if you stay too long you can't hung up the call because the screen stays dark.... and one more thing in camera you put to film and select the effect the camera crash.... nothing else to complain...

One more thing can you put the contacts to acess direct to SIM card numbers????

The flash from the camera is working include that on the next release please.

Thanks cheers

Edited by H3nS

I have tested the acqua rom and run smooth like butter... the only thing that i have to say is the proximity sensor is not working the way he should work... for example you are in call if you stay too long you can't hung up the call because the screen stays dark.... and one more thing in camera you put to film and select the effect the camera crash.... nothing else to complain...

One more thing can you put the contacts to acess direct to SIM card numbers????

The flash from the camera is working include that on the next release please.

Thanks cheers

Hummm about the proximity sensor, isn't there an option to calibrate the sensor like on android 2.3 dev tools?

Hummm about the proximity sensor, isn't there an option to calibrate the sensor like on android 2.3 dev tools?

there is a option to calibrate but even after calibrte the sensor does work real good for exemple when you are calling iff you wann hang up the cal you can't because the screen stiil off

Guest KonstaT

New build.

cm-10-20130206-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

http://www.mediafire...au73vuhv6ebub4x

md5:71439aa04071ef54ab534df424909367

-proximity sensor issues should be fully fixed (let's hope at least :P)

• added proximity wakelock (should fix black screen after 'long' calls)
  • changed default proximity range (proximity should now work without any workarounds)
  • removed proximity calibration (actual calibration data was never used but it was a good workaround)

-fixed camera flash on Acqua

New build.

cm-10-20130206-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

http://www.mediafire...au73vuhv6ebub4x

md5:71439aa04071ef54ab534df424909367

-proximity sensor issues should be fully fixed (let's hope at least :P)

• added proximity wakelock (should fix black screen after 'long' calls)
  • changed default proximity range (proximity should now work without any workarounds)
  • removed proximity calibration (actual calibration data was never used but it was a good workaround)

-fixed camera flash on Acqua

i will test right now.... let you know something after i test :)....