[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.x.x for ZTE Acqua

Guest KonstaT

Guest _InCoGnIt_

With this Wifi problem i needed to go back to official rom but i lost the backup i made before flashing and can´t find original recovery or rom.

Any sugestions how i can go back to some official ICS ?

KonstaT, maybe you can help ? :blush:

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT i will give you every information you need, but i don´t know how and where i should get it.

I have this in Build.prop if it helps...

#Wifi

wifi.interface=wlan0

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=60

wifi.chip.type=AR_6005

That doesn't help because that's stuff that I've added there. ;)

How to make a logcat:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1726238

With this Wifi problem i needed to go back to official rom but i lost the backup i made before flashing and can´t find original recovery or rom.

Any sugestions how i can go back to some official ICS ?

KonstaT, maybe you can help ? :blush:

How can you lose your backups? It's good practice to backup your backups to your computer. ;)

I don't have a stock recovery for Acqua, but I'm sure that someone else has. You can flash it the same the way you flashed the clockworkmod.

That doesn't help because that's stuff that I've added there. ;)

How to make a logcat:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1726238

How can you lose your backups? It's good practice to backup your backups to your computer. ;)

I don't have a stock recovery for Acqua, but I'm sure that someone else has. You can flash it the same the way you flashed the clockworkmod.

Wait a second, I will make a logcat :)

Logcat download: https://cloudpt.pt/l...09-14-27-55.txt

Maybe it's that:

02-09 14:26:16.374 E/WifiStateMachine(339): Failed to set country code pt

02-09 14:26:16.374 E/WifiStateMachine(339): Failed to set frequency band 0

??

Edited by Di0g0

Guest _InCoGnIt_

LOL, i already have 3 backups now :D

Never happen before but there´s allways a first time...

I already install some stock rom from germany and i have wifi again, but i love JB in everything. When you had another update i will be the first to try it.

Maybe the logcat from Di0g0 will help to understand wy doesn´t work for us.

Thank KonstaT for your hard work. ;)

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Guest DarkMega

Did anyone find a way to make a flashlight app work with ZTE Acqua ?

I think I've tried all apps of this kind available for android and none work.

Says the same thing in all apps: "There is NO flashlight on this device".

I'm using the latest CM10 rom of KonstaT.

(Did the same when I was on stock rom and still don't work)

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Maybe it's that:

??

KonstaT, something that happen before, by your experience off course?

It´s weird but the "fail" is there. :wacko:

Guest KonstaT

Maybe it's that:

??

It fails after that on getting BSSID for your hotspot (it's 00:00:00:00:00:00, when this should be your routers mac address). Have you tried connecting to a different network?

Can you get a logcat on trying to connect to that network for the first time (or after selecting forget network under settings)?

Guest _InCoGnIt_

It fails after that on getting BSSID for your hotspot (it's 00:00:00:00:00:00, when this should be your routers mac address). Have you tried connecting to a different network?

Can you get a logcat on trying to connect to that network for the first time (or after selecting forget network under settings)?

I will make a logcat as soon as possible in the first attempt to connect. I´ve tried another network and it´s the same thing.

But i´m almost sure that the mac adress is there. I will confirm...

Thanks for your time KonstaT.

I made the logcat but can´t copy it to pc because the file doesn´t appear in the pc when i connect the phone. But the info is the same as in Di0g0´s logcat above.

And the mac adress is there.

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

I just tested (cm-10-20130206-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip).

Wifi seems to be working fine.

Basic telephony seems to be working also but "baseband version" is listed as "Unknown" should I worry?

In next version can you please "disable data over telephony" by default? Not everybody has data plans and by the time you enter the menu the phone is already accessing the Internet and charging for it.

New logcat with first connection attempt:

https://cloudpt.pt/link/8a1b1195-aed5-45a7-9bc7-a0db290f4ab5/2013-02-12-21-48-10.txt

Edited by Di0g0

This is crazy. I've installed the ROM yesterday and I have reported I did not had any problem with wifi. Indeed wifi was working fine.

I have even restored some applications and market updated them. I've left the phone to charge overnight and this morning wifi was not working.

I could see the various SSIDs but any attempt to connect failed.

I checked logcat and I see this - like what the other users reported:

wlan0: Authentication with 00:00:00:00:00:00 timed out.

I've rebooted into recovery performed a factory reset and cleared dalvik. Phone booted to the setup wizard. It found my router asked the password and got connected. It synced my data but a few minutes latter it disconnected and refused to connect again.

I don't know if this is related but I'm testing without SIM card inserted.

Odd, very odd.

This is crazy. I've installed the ROM yesterday and I have reported I did not had any problem with wifi. Indeed wifi was working fine.

I have even restored some applications and market updated them. I've left the phone to charge overnight and this morning wifi was not working.

I've rebooted into recovery performed a factory reset and cleared dalvik. Phone booted to the setup wizard. It found my router asked the password and got connected. It synced my data but a few minutes latter it disconnected and refused to connect again.

Odd, very odd.

Ya, it's the same problem, and Im using a SIM card... Very strange bug, and looks like it will be hard to find the problem :(

Edited by Di0g0

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Odd, very odd.

At least you did connect twice, mine not even once :D

Let´s hope that not be a hard problem to fix.

I also have a problem in accessing the wireless networks, but sometimes i can make the conection but the speed is extremely slow and after a while the conection fail, and i can not make the conection again until i reboot....

Edited by thmnss

Guest nbatista

Ola gostaria saber se alguem me pode add no msn pois estou tentando fazer root no meu A15 e não estou a conseguir para te dizer a verdade meu inglês é muito mau, e a mim me acontece o mesmo que a tí, quando faço o adb reboot bootloader fica preço na imagem do Android sou novato nisto será que me podes ajudar por favor... Pode se em Português ou Español....

msn - nmbatista@live.com.pt

Abraço

Nbatista.

Guest _InCoGnIt_

nbatista, go to first post and install the drivers, that should be the problem.

(nbatista, vai ao primeiro post e instala as drivers que deve ser esse o problema.)

Guest nbatista

_InCoGnIT_ já fiz isso entrei em contacto até entrei em contacto com ZTE e eles mandaram novos drives que estão a funcionar perfeitamente....

_InCoGnIT_'ve Done that I contacted until I contacted ZTE and they sent new drives that are working perfectly.... (google Traductor :P)

Guest epyloxias

Finally, after many attempts, I managed to install cwm6027 (many thanks to my pc/sifu Tepes4). Now, about KonstaT's last cm10 release, has anyone solved the wifi connection problem? Any other bugs (beside the ones were mentioned, in earlier posts)?

Edited by epyloxias

Guest N1ko5zAN

I wanted to ask something else .. in the previous release not the latest .. wifi was working perfectly but proxy sensor didn't... can't we just create a .zip file to flash with cwm and so proxy would be fixed ??? just like what we did with the camera flash issue .. ??

I am asking this cause it would be much easier ... and would help everyone have a working phone ..

Guest Geomig

Hello,

Did anyone lost access to internal storage of an Skate Acqua device a flash (TMN A5)?

I've lost mine after flashing with the latest 4.1.2. I cant see the drive trough the windows 7, and can only manage it in the phone itself.

The SD card is showing properly!

Any advice?

Thanks

Edited by Geomig

Guest KonstaT

Hello,

Did anyone lost access to internal storage of an Skate Acqua device a flash (TMN A5)?

I've lost mine after flashing with the latest 4.1.2. I cant see the drive trough the windows 7, and can only manage it in the phone itself.

The SD card is showing properly!

Any advice?

Thanks

Still not the right thread. :P This thread is for ClockWorkMod recovery. If you have issues with CM10, you post it to CM10 thread.

I haven't included a mount point for internal storage in CM10 and CM10.1. If you asked in the right thread I might even tell you the reasons why.

I'm so tired of answering same questions several times. If someone else is wondering the same thing, he/she will never find the answer here.