[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.x.x for ZTE Acqua

Guest KonstaT

Guest Geomig

Konsta,

Como se diz na minha terra. E se te fosses foder?

Mete a puta da Rom no cu e da proxima vez sua besta quando fizeres publicidade às roms avisa a merda que fazes num changelog como deve de ser.

Yours Truly

Guest KonstaT

Konsta,

Como se diz na minha terra. E se te fosses foder?

Mete a puta da Rom no cu e da proxima vez sua besta quando fizeres publicidade às roms avisa a merda que fazes num changelog como deve de ser.

Yours Truly

Buahahah, you're not even man enough to insult me in a language that I can understand. :D

Both my CM builds have always stated 'Working: USB-storage (on sdcard) & adb' in the first post. It's not my fault if you have trouble understanding what that means.

I don't owe any tech support to anyone and I don't need to support devices that I don't have. So from now on, my builds are only meant for Blade III. Thx, bye Acqua. ;)

Guest Di0g0

Buahahah, you're not even man enough to insult me in a language that I can understand. :D

Both my CM builds have always stated 'Working: USB-storage (on sdcard) & adb' in the first post. It's not my fault if you have trouble understanding what that means.

I don't owe any tech support to anyone and I don't need to support devices that I don't have. So from now on, my builds are only meant for Blade III. Thx, bye Acqua. ;)

KonstaT ignore him! Because of one st*** guy?

Acqua people are happy with the ROM, Including me (and I don't have wifi working), so....

Guest fyrus_nia

This is my backup using op recovery

post-1007968-13623915119922_thumb.jpg

This is my backup with other device

post-1007968-13623915667489_thumb.jpg

Usually (all android I use before) its backup like first picture, but why backup of my acqua is empty zip but have another file ext4.tar.a with big size, like the backup is in that file and not in normal ext4.tar file? Is it normal?

Edited by fyrus_nia

Guest papars

You are correct about the backup files.

Recovery cwm5028 was creating 6 or 8 files. (8 when SD card is present / partitioned)

Recovery cwm6027 creates 13 files (when SD card is present / partitioned). It adds 5 more zero size files.

Restore works ok. I've tested many times.

Guest Di0g0

I have CWM installed on my acqua and I want to make an oficial ZTE Update but I can't because when the phone reboots CWM gives an error. Is there anyway to solve this situation? Thanks.

Guest papars

You can't use CWM to install official update files.

Either you need to modify the files, or you need to install the official recovery first.

Guest Di0g0

For some reason I can't flash cwm after updating my acqua to the last Oficial ROM version

windows cmd keeps saying "writing recovery", and nothing happens :(

Any solution to flash cwm again?

Guest AgenteAlves

For some reason I can't flash cwm after updating my acqua to the last Oficial ROM version

windows cmd keeps saying "writing recovery", and nothing happens :(

Any solution to flash cwm again?

Same problem here...

Guest papars

Did you try to boot to CWM and flash from there? (using adb / fastboot)

Keep in mind that original firmware have a way to restore the original recovery.

So if you want to keep CWM and also use an original rom you need to modify the original files.

Guest Di0g0

Papars before I flashed the original ROM I flashed the original recovery (recovery.img on the oficial update zip) with the same method (adb).

Then I installed the update and now when I use adb to flash the cwm it blocks on the writing fase.

Now i have the original rom and the original portuguese recovery, and I can't install cwm to root my acqua.

Thanks

Edited by Di0g0

Guest papars

Did you try this?

copy recovery-cwm-6027-atlas40.zip in the SD card (do not unzip the file)

Then:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img

Then flash the zip.

Guest Di0g0

Did you try this?

copy recovery-cwm-6027-atlas40.zip in the SD card (do not unzip the file)

Then:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img

Then flash the zip.

Flash the cwm by cwm ? :o

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Flash the cwm by cwm ? :o

Yes, that´s the way i did it when i couldn´t install it with the Medion rom but i don´t have the latest TMN update to test if its the same. :D :D

But it should work anyway.

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Guest Di0g0

Yes, that´s the way i did it when i couldn´t install it with the Medion rom but i don´t have the latest TMN update to test if its the same. :D :D

But it should work anyway.

It worked, thanks!!!

Guest Di0g0

But now I have a BIG problem! I can't root my phone, I flashed the superuser via cwm but when I reboot the phone stills unrooted.

Can't root with this new oficial TMN Rom

Guest _InCoGnIt_

But now I have a BIG problem! I can't root my phone, I flashed the superuser via cwm but when I reboot the phone stills unrooted.

Can't root with this new oficial TMN Rom

I will install the update and try the root now and i´ll post some feedback when i finish.

Did and no Root acess. :angry2:

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Guest papars

PM is you want ready rooted TMN rom. I have made a CWM flashable file that contains the TMN rom without the special partitions and without chrome (because otherwise it does not fit) but with preinstalled root. It is running on my Acqua for few weeks now without problem.

• 1 month later...
Guest ipguy

This is my build of Koush's ClockWorkMod Recovery 6.0.3.2. This recovery is common to all ZTE devices with board name atlas40 (e.g. ZTE Blade III, ZTE Acqua, V889D, V880E etc).

recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img

https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.img.html

md5:361a8519c9dfe7e34d52ab481b93b459

ClockWorkMod flashable zip:

recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html

md5:3c243fdf6a91e35b1e6c277df1712a35

This recovery is fully working with goodies such as repeatable keys and adb sideload support. Use volume keys to navigate menus and power button to select.

Do not use this recovery to flash official updates from ZTE website! You need to repack them for ClockWorkMod or use the stock recovery to install.

How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery (windows):

1. download ZTE USB drivers

2. download and install Android SDK tools and platform-tools to get adb and fastboot

3. download recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img recovery image

4. create a new directory somewhere and copy adb.exe, fastboot.exe and recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img into it

5. plug in your device via USB cable and install drivers

6. cd into the directory you created and execute following commands in terminal window

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash recovery recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img

fastboot reboot

7. congratulations, you have installed cwm on to your device

8. boot into ClockWorkMod by pressing volume down while powering on or using 'adb reboot recovery'

will this method also unlock the phone so I can use it on other networks ?

• 1 month later...
Guest nbatista

Boa tarde a todos....

Será que alguém pode colocar um tutorial em português ou espanhol???

Estou com o windows 8 64 bit e continuo com o problema dos driver alguém tem alguma solução para isso???

isto é quando coloco adb reboot bootloders ele reinicia e fica na imagem do Android e não sai dai.... Já experimentei todos os drivers colocados aqui...

Obg...

Nbatista.

Guest epyloxias

Boa tarde a todos....

Será que alguém pode colocar um tutorial em português ou espanhol???

Estou com o windows 8 64 bit e continuo com o problema dos driver alguém tem alguma solução para isso???

isto é quando coloco adb reboot bootloders ele reinicia e fica na imagem do Android e não sai dai.... Já experimentei todos os drivers colocados aqui...

Obg...

Nbatista.

ENGLISH dude!!!