• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LG source: Ice Cream Sandwich IS coming to the 2X, 3D and Black.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

The will-it-wont-it saga over the Ice Cream Sandwich updates for LG devices has been rolling on for months, but now, thankfully, we've had word from our LG insider on what's REALLY happening!

The news is good. Ice Cream Sandwich updates are nearing completion and will be released imminently for the Optimus 2X, Optimus 3D and Optimus Black! Exact dates are still not forthcoming, but we'll keep you posted with more news as we get it.

I'm really happy for LG users that this is going to happen, the support so far has been pretty shocking and LG really could do with turning it around.

Click here to view the item

Posted

YAY! :D :D FINALLY <3

Posted

I guess it's better to buy Google Phones in the future.

Posted

Well Paul, I guess we can have hope for a good ol' fashioned leak?

Posted

Hopefully! :)

P

Posted

We know its ICS and they aren't going to suddenly get useful and deliver JB do we?

And do we know they are going to properly deliver HW accelerated v4? I wouldn't put it past LG to rebadge the SW stuff that's been around for months ....

Posted

Yaay :D

Posted

Is this official?? Will this ICS rom make the LG Optimus 2X as smooth as the ZTE Grand X looks in use?? Since they're like both the same specs right sharing more or less the same hardware?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.