[ZTE Freddo] system.img & boot.img

Guest d2sarwono

Guest d2sarwono

Hi all, please forgive me for posting this on ZTE racer forum because there is no zte freddo forum and racer is the only one who has same spec as freddo (same msm7227 cpu, same 2.8" resistive screen, etc.

Me and some friends had tried to install racers custom roms on freddo and so far some roms with gen2 kernel work but has issue with sensors..

So on other thread on this forum I've spoke to equiliym and he asked me to send freddo's system and boot img and here's the link:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/Loddy138/zte_freddo.html

Again sorry for beinh out of topic and thank you very much.. m(_ _)m

Guest equiliym

thanks for the up.. sensor issue is common on all 2.3 roms, if there are any other issues you can now post them here so we can try to figure it out.. ill also check out your rom and kernel on racer to see if anything pops up :)

Guest d2sarwono

Thanks equiliym.. I'll install your rom again and see if there any other issues beside sensors.

The 2.3 roms is much faster though.. using antutu benchmark your rom and abhi's (not overclocked) could reach the score of more than 1600 while standard rom only score 1400 something.. so they are great!!

Guest equiliym

Thanks equiliym.. I'll install your rom again and see if there any other issues beside sensors.

The 2.3 roms is much faster though.. using antutu benchmark your rom and abhi's (not overclocked) could reach the score of more than 1600 while standard rom only score 1400 something.. so they are great!!

it doesnt really matter which rom you use just to make it 2.3 and also note what kernel you are using when reporting issues and all

Guest d2sarwono

okay I've installed ice_cream_sandwich_abhi_922 with deadlink's 2.6.32_186_187 gen2 kernel and the issues that i've found as follows:

1.not working sensors (accelerometer, magnetic field & orientation)

2. not working wifi

3. 2mp instead of 3mp

other than that i'vd checked 3g, bluetooth and gps and they are working just fine

Guest equiliym

um.. could you please try one of my builds because i know what i used to build my rom and might save me the trouble of combing abhi's rom for different libs and stuff.. sorry for the trouble.. i suggest you try 0624 build

Guest d2sarwono

No problem equiliym.. i will install it a.s.a.p and let you know what happen..

Btw does 0624 could use deadlink gen 2 kernel? Cos vashi gen 2 usually works on freddo too but crashes a lot..

Guest equiliym

No problem equiliym.. i will install it a.s.a.p and let you know what happen..

Btw does 0624 could use deadlink gen 2 kernel? Cos vashi gen 2 usually works on freddo too but crashes a lot..

you have a link for deadlinks kernel gen1/2 in my thread so you can use it, just flash after rom and youre done

Guest d2sarwono

I've tried to download 0624 for several times from mediafire but always fail at 70 something percent.. do you by any chance has another dowload link? Thx

Guest equiliym

I've tried to download 0624 for several times from mediafire but always fail at 70 something percent.. do you by any chance has another dowload link? Thx

nope sorry, only those links in the thread

Guest icadnabil

hallo sir equiliym ... I apologize in advance if you download the file without permission ..... I've tried rom cm-7-20120805-nightly-you-made mooncakes in my zte_U v852/freddo after insytal pach-gb GAPPS 20,110,828 -minimal and there is a bug in the wifi and auto rotate ... if you can help satya to build a rom for my zte ........ thanks in advance for your

Edited by icadnabil

Guest icadnabil

so wifi doesnt work? and what kind of bug with autorotate?

yes, it's just a bug that I experienced .. if you could guide me to make a rom for my zte

Edited by icadnabil

Guest equiliym

Okay i'll give it another try.. thanks

well if nothing else you can just flash 0805 again, im just attached to 0624 because its a hybrid more or less for my usage :P no need if it wont download..

yes, it's just a bug that I experienced .. if you could guide me to make a rom for my zte

i need more info about autorotate, what kind of bug? its not rotating?

Guest d2sarwono

Hi equiliym.. just gave 0624 another try to download and i still failed (using wifi hotspot or 3g).. can you suggest another build or does it has to be 0624? Thanks...

Btw what icadnabil meant by bug on rotation sensors is what i've said before: the sensors (magnetic, rotation & accelerometer) arem't working on freddo..

Guest equiliym

Hi equiliym.. just gave 0624 another try to download and i still failed (using wifi hotspot or 3g).. can you suggest another build or does it has to be 0624? Thanks...

Btw what icadnabil meant by bug on rotation sensors is what i've said before: the sensors (magnetic, rotation & accelerometer) arem't working on freddo..

just flash 0805, doesnt really matter.. we have issues with sensors too on racer but they somewhat work, screen can rotate portair/landscape etc etc, on freddo it doesnt work at all?

Guest d2sarwono

Sorry i didn't see your previous reply.. lol.. okay i'll flash 0805 again and I'll let you know what don't work..

Btw about camera onlybable to take 2 mp resolution.. is it possible because racer only has a 2 mp camera? I forgot racer's camera spec.. lol

Guest equiliym

racer shuld have 3.2mp, dunno whats that about.. i checked your build.prop a while back, it has some cam settings it in that i never used in racer like these:

ro.camera.preview.fullscreen=true

ro.camera.intrplt.2mpto3mp=true

ro.camera.capture.intrstorage=true

ro.camera.sound.forced=0

ill experiment a little with this but i need you guys since i dont have freddo

Guest d2sarwono

Yep the screen stays in portrait mode.. and i've check the cyanogenmod setting it seem like the default setting is already set for auto rotation.. i've also install super compass and the compas don't turn at all.. that's what i have on abhi's rom.. just to make sure i'll flash 0805 in few minutes..

Again thanks for helping us equiliym.. ^^

Guest d2sarwono

Yep the screen stays in portrait mode.. and i've check the cyanogenmod setting it seem like the default setting is already set for auto rotation.. i've also install super compass and the compas don't turn at all.. that's what i have on abhi's rom.. just to make sure i'll flash 0805 in few minutes..

Guest d2sarwono