TeamViewer QuickSupport lets you remote control your Samsung Device

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm a long time fan of LogMeIn, TeamViewer and those kinds of remote control applications, but i've often longed for the ability to use a phone as a server and not just a client. Well, if you have a Samsung device, you now can!

TeamViewer QuickSupport, available now FREE from the Play Store, allows you to remote control your Samsung device (provided it's running Android 2.3 or later and a Samsung 'TouchWiz' ROM - the Nexus isn't supported) using the TeamViewer 7 app on Windows / Mac / Linux.

The application uses 256 bit AES session encoding for secure peace of mind and i've had a quick play and it works great! I consider this quite a win for Samsung devices, I wish my One X supported it. :(

Head on over to the Google Play Store to download.

[via: @cbruegg]

Click here to view the item

Guest andybarker

Just tried it. Nice idea, could be useful to remotely support someone else's phone. However I would like an option to remote control my own phone without the connection confirmation so I can easily locate it, or simply use it to send an SMS.

I know there are many other ways to achieve these features, but I like to keep it simple.

Guest Luirawr

This is just pure awesome!

Being on an IT Helpdesk setting up phones for corporate email etc becomes a difficult task

With this im sure it will become so so much easier :D

Shame its just for samsung though, tested on an S2 running 4.0.1 and Touchwiz and it really is amazing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.