• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Software or Hw problem?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone, I am a happy owner of an Acer Liquid E. Since I've put the CM9 problems. The system lost fluidity and I notice when I listen to music. I tried to restore the system to AcerDownloadTool with the 2.2 and putting the system is fluid. Now I put the CM7 and I have the same problem. Can you tell me something? [The music is repeated throughout the track]

Posted

Can you elaborate what you meant by repeated throughout the track? Does the track repeat after it completes? Did you try another track or listening to the track on another device or a PC? Try playing some music from the iternet. What about listening the music on the speaker or using a different headset?

Posted

Can you elaborate what you meant by repeated throughout the track? Does the track repeat after it completes? Did you try another track or listening to the track on another device or a PC? Try playing some music from the iternet. What about listening the music on the speaker or using a different headset?

The tracks repeat during the tracks, like a stutterer! The tracks in other devices or in PC and in internet work perfect! I've the same result using speker or headset... Help

Posted

The tracks repeat during the tracks, like a stutterer! The tracks in other devices or in PC and in internet work perfect! I've the same result using speker or headset... Help

Have you tried different players? Like winamp or mortplayer? Check if you have any dsp manager or an equalizer running in the background? What format are the tracks?

Posted

The tracks are in mp3 or FLAC format, yes i've DSP mananager and i've tried a different player :(

Posted (edited)

The tracks are in mp3 or FLAC format, yes i've DSP mananager and i've tried a different player :(

Can you try playing with the dsp manager disabled? Probably disabling the feature for music or disabling it entirely?

Edited by parvata

Posted

I've the same result with dsp manager disabled. I've charged my phone with a 5v charger, is possible that i've powered too much?

Posted

I've the same result with dsp manager disabled. I've charged my phone with a 5v charger, is possible that i've powered too much?

hmmm...not sure. What about audio from other sources, like playing a movie or a phone call or youtube. Does the audio sound the same way?

Posted

Try to increase minimum cpu frequency to least at 256Mhz.