[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest krishang3
I think we should let Dazzozo have some well deserved rest for a day or two?

Yes lol. I think we are frying his brain and that's what we don't want to happen

Guest wassupjg

Will hopefully donate in the future Daz, everyone (who hasn't already, and is able) reading this should consider the same! Just £1, or whatever currency, from quite a few people here could add up to quite a bit to thank this guy.

We pay substantial amounts for operating systems for our PCs, so why not at least a tiny amount for our smartphones?

Guest dragpyre

Its past midnight, its over, Jelly Bean is finished, G300s are now pretty paperweights, all heil Huawei!

Note: This is a joke. Daz didn't promise anything for midnight. Please excuse my humour :)

Edited by dragpyre

Its past midnight, its over, Jelly Bean is finished, G300s are now pretty paperweights, all heil Huawei!

Note: This is a joke. Daz didn't promise anything for midnight. Please excuse my humour :)

Rofl, you just trolled a few people

He should release it on the 26th since the last version was on the 26th. Lawl

Guest dragpyre

Wow, boostpulse makes quite a nice difference.

Isn't that the feature when you touch the screen, JellyBean speeds up the CPU to reduce lag between touches, and tries to predict where your finger will go next?

Guest Dazzozo

Isn't that the feature when you touch the screen, JellyBean speeds up the CPU to reduce lag between touches, and tries to predict where your finger will go next?

Pretty much.

Guest smartbyte

Hi guys,

sorry I am lazy, I don't want to read through more than 1000 posts:

Has Dazzozo published anything after the 26/08? And if, where?

Thanks.

BTW: Greate work!

Guest dragpyre

brb while I go read all previous posts on your behalf....

enSsr.jpg

Hi guys,

sorry I am lazy, I don't want to read through more than 1000 posts:

Has Dazzozo published anything after the 26/08? And if, where?

Thanks.

BTW: Greate work!

Short answer: No

Long answer: Maybe, please use the search function.

Guest popoyaya

Wow, boostpulse makes quite a nice difference.

Brilliant that Android developers are finally tackling THE major problem with the OS, i.e. latency. This is why stuff like music-making software on iOS is viable, whilst on Android it's a joke.

Edited by popoyaya

Guest djuroue

Thank you! You forgot that i am currently on job, so celebrating won't start until 3 pm... So there is plenty of time for JB :D hahahahaha, kakva budala sam jaaa...

Guest krishang3
Thank you! You forgot that i am currently on job, so celebrating won't start until 3 pm... So there is plenty of time for JB :D hahahahaha, kakva budala sam jaaa...
djuroue you play around at work lolol. Made me laugh, seems like your a lay off dude..

Daz updates download links, but does not change title or post anything.

Everybody F5 like highscore addiction with a bloody nose from snorting cocaine, not realizing it´s already there.

That would be pun.

Edited by Guest