Dazzozo

[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

this is taking up way too much of our lives lol

any chance of a video preview?

Hmm?

Making video preview is just waste of precious time... Just let Daz to do things he likes, and wait for the ROM to be prepared for release. ;)

I couldn't wait for the next release so I tried the one from August 26th. What I noticed is that the phone refuses to turn on the screen everytime after the lock key is being pressed. Only the nav keys are lit while screen remains black. Hopefully you're aware of this problem and it has been fixed as well with the upcoming release :) Cheers!

seriously, are you guys f* mental, just stop posting inane crap about how excited you are, when its going to be uploaded, how often you hit f5 / refresh / whack off in the shower. just let the bloke do what he wants to do and stop wasting cpu cycles ffs.

</rant>

• Upvote 1

Dazzozo thank you for the cm10 rom, absolutely love it. but i have a few bugs with it though.

*Sometimes when my phone is on sleep mode, it won't turn on when i press the power button.

* The audio sound won't work when i plug in my headphones.

* Sometimes when i watch a video, the phone would reboot.

please can you fix this on your next update.

Dazzozo thank you for the cm10 rom, absolutely love it. but i have a few bugs with it though.

*Sometimes when my phone is on sleep mode, it won't turn on when i press the power button.

If you read the thread you wouldn't be asking that, do your research....

Don your flame suit mate..... :D

Pah,beaten like a ginger step-child

Edited by anything-but

seriously, are you guys f* mental, just stop posting inane crap about how excited you are, when its going to be uploaded, how often you hit f5 / refresh / whack off in the shower. just let the bloke do what he wants to do and stop wasting cpu cycles ffs.

</rant>

+9001

</rant>

BUT I HAZ MA 6 CORES @ 4GHZ: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2363374

BUT I HAZ BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THE RULZ OF CYAGONEN MODE

BUT I HAZ BIGEST E-PEEN

All joking aside, +1 to this.

This means that we must be quiet ... :) So he can finish testing of JB quicker ... Tralalal :)

</rant>

:lol: Easy, tiger!

To be fair, Daz does like to tease.

Frankly I have no idea what you're asking for

See? I mean, really, come on. Talk about coy. :rolleyes: