[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Am i the only one who is seeing this abnormal quotes that have no sense at all .. ?!

Noap, whenever someone quotes an emoticon it appears as 10 lines of text...

To Daaz

I am IT person myself, but this kind of things you done, are for me like "black magic", i am very impressed, you did't waste your time, pity just you wont get pay for this if even you deserved.

all what i can say is thanks very much, and have nice day :)

Guest djuroue

Then i think that life of everybody here would be easier if administrators disable emoticons !

When i tried to view this thread from smartphone, it was a torture, scrolling down to the latest post ...

Guest NESAMAJSTOR

It will be will just have to wait a little longer!? And nobody knows how! I joined last night but I just read your posts, so I do not have anything smart to say, so better to no comment!!!

P.S. Nice picture djuroue!!!

Guest shpibrazz

Then i think that life of everybody here would be easier if administrators disable emoticons !

When i tried to view this thread from smartphone, it was a torture, scrolling down to the latest post ...

Yep +1!

@djuroue ajde poseti Infusion temu na androidsrbija, imam issue i need to solve :D

if you have an explanation shibni mi pm! ;)

Edited by shpibrazz

Guest MickJack

Yep +1!

@djuroue ajde poseti Infusion temu na androidsrbija, imam issue i need to solve :-)

if you have an explanation shibni mi pm! ;-)

I think if we quote, it's easier/neater if we edit the emoticons to text.

Edited by MickJack

Guest Umrtvovacz

Please what languages are included in CM10? I would like to flash this rom (when it's out) on my step grandfather's G300 but he absolutely needs Czech Language. I am promising him JB for quite some time and would really like to deliver.

What about V6 Supercharger and CM10? Link: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

Thanks.

Guest Valicek1

Umrtvovacz: Czech language is included, but there are some untranslated strings in setup etc... About Supercarger, I don't know... I don't need it ;)

Guest Dazzozo

Please what languages are included in CM10? I would like to flash this rom (when it's out) on my step grandfather's G300 but he absolutely needs Czech Language. I am promising him JB for quite some time and would really like to deliver.

What about V6 Supercharger and CM10? Link: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

Thanks.

The same as AOSP, but obviously CM features have to be translated by the community and they are missing at times.

Forget supercharger.

Guest Umrtvovacz

The same as AOSP, but obviously CM features have to be translated by the community and they are missing at times.

Forget supercharger.

Good, good.

He doesn't need translated settings as I will set the phone for him and he's just gonna use it.

Good thing I don't have to hassle with supercharger anymore.

This is gonna be great!

Guest jsevi83

At the moment the camera uses the same settings as the ICS release, but if it can handle a higher resolution I'll enable it.

In ICS, the camera app from Huawei can use up to 640x480 for video recording, but other apps support up to 864x480 (or the more common 800x480). Were you talking about 720p? I checked in Z-DeviceTest and it said it supports 864x480 max, but I have no idea if that is a limitation in ICS.

Guest intensedarkness

In ICS, the camera app from Huawei can use up to 640x480 for video recording, but other apps support up to 864x480 (or the more common 800x480). Were you talking about 720p? I checked in Z-DeviceTest and it said it supports 864x480 max, but I have no idea if that is a limitation in ICS.

Which app supports these resolutions on the G300? Is the quality noticably better than stock ICS video camera?

Guest mcpaddington

Which app supports these resolutions on the G300? Is the quality noticably better than stock ICS video camera?

It works out at roughly 4 pixels in the space of 3 pixels for the huawei settings. Wouldn't be huge but it would be noticeable if you zoomed in slightly.

Guest matthewfrosty

Okay so I'm kind of new to this, but I do have my phone rooted and running ICS. So could some please answer a few questions for me.

If I want to upgrade to JB do I just follow the instructions in the OP and thats it? How smoothly does this actually run, any noticeable change from ICS? Finally has the camera issue been fixed or if not, is there a way around it? Thanks

Guest modacouserr

Hey Dazzozo, would it be possible for you to make a video, something like a preview... showing the features in action, the speed, the responsiveness... all those important things..?

Hope so!

Great work, again!

Guest modacouserr

Okay so I'm kind of new to this, but I do have my phone rooted and running ICS. So could some please answer a few questions for me.

If I want to upgrade to JB do I just follow the instructions in the OP and thats it? How smoothly does this actually run, any noticeable change from ICS? Finally has the camera issue been fixed or if not, is there a way around it? Thanks

For what ive read in this topic, everything is working just fine, and it is very smooth and responsive, nope, i didnt test it yet... waiting for my g300 :)

Edited by modacouserr

Guest Valicek1

Why do you want video? Just download and try the last build and flash it! I'm impatient too, but asking for something (for ex. video) won't speed up the testing!

I'm impatient too, but just wait... We waited one and half month, a few days are ok?

Guest modacouserr

You might as well wait.

Of course, just launching the possibility!

If Daz can and wants to, i believe he will do it (or not, to let it be a completely awesome surprise)..

who knows :b