• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[4 Nov 2012] [Jellybean] AOKPCM10 Remix RC 2.4

210 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

HQ youtube works perfect, camera and video recording, the only thing is not going panorama Mode

Posted · Report post

Burstlam small issue in CPU performance setting, its seems to reset to default after a shutdown or reboot.

Posted · Report post

which gapps did you use? When i start up the camera i get an green screen :-(

Posted (edited) · Report post

Burstlam small issue in CPU performance setting, its seems to reset to default after a shutdown or reboot.

You have to wait the superuser process finish before u go for next move.(ie. the notification fade out)

make sure u checked the set on boot option as well.

After Reboot, the performanace setting will be the last startup process . (Superuser notification will popup and the option saved would be applied.)

Edited by burstlam

which gapps did you use? When i start up the camera i get an green screen :-(

not compatible with google gallery. please remove it from the google apps package you flash.

indeed, paranoma works with the free version of ics camera in play store.

Edited by burstlam

Posted · Report post

not compatible with google gallery. please remove it from the google apps package you flash.

indeed, paranoma works with the free version of ics camera in play store.

It's Ganster's preview optimization patch that breaks camera preview (green screen) on Jelly Bean camera apps (both 4.1 and 4.2). In legacy camera (4.0 camera) it's this commit that breaks panorama now that we are running without the egl hacks. Revert those two commits and you'll have working camera in all apps.

Posted · Report post

You have to wait the superuser process finish before u go for next move.(ie. the notification fade out)

make sure u checked the set on boot option as well.

After Reboot, the performanace setting will be the last startup process . (Superuser notification will popup and the option saved would be applied.)

All is set as mentioned by you. Only difference I notice is there is no superuser notification after reboot. This and the WiFi not working not reconnecting after sleep( keep wifi on setting: only when plugged in) are the only major issues for now. This is on clean install after wipe. Excellent rom overall.

Posted · Report post

I have configured my phone to be in vibrate mode when I flip it.

It works fine when my phone isn't in sleep mode, but when the screen is lock and black (sleep mode), it doesn't work.

I must use the power button before flip the phone.

Posted · Report post

It's Ganster's preview optimization patch that breaks camera preview (green screen) on Jelly Bean camera apps (both 4.1 and 4.2). In legacy camera (4.0 camera) it's this commit that breaks panorama now that we are running without the egl hacks. Revert those two commits and you'll have working camera in all apps.

yeah. I noticed that.

ganster's patch breaks the new cameras yet it gives a stable image to us with the legacy camera

I hope I could find out why mdp composition is not 100% working why we got glitches here and there.

Posted · Report post

I have configured my phone to be in vibrate mode when I flip it.

It works fine when my phone isn't in sleep mode, but when the screen is lock and black (sleep mode), it doesn't work.

I must use the power button before flip the phone.

um... no idea on that.

flip action is controlled by accelerometer sensor. sensors are off in deep sleep mode

and I suppose the phone should be wake up(so as the sensor) when received a call. it is weird I need to reproduce the scenario and take some logs about it.

Posted · Report post

Problem bleutooth between my phone and my car with RC 2.3 (after 5-6 min, the phone is disconnected and I can't modified the car system configuration, bleutooth menu blocked).

With RC 2.2 and CM7, all works fine.

Posted · Report post

ROM update today 24NOV2012 from Burstlam:

Changelog :

RC 2.3.4

- backport wifi resume fix for wpa6 device (CM10)

- Wifi Settings: Allow to define the idle timeout (5 mn to 3 hours) (CM10)

- Fix Stream playing with Stock Browser (credits to Ganster and KostaT)

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the update Burstlam. The WiFi not working after sleep is fixed now :)

The small nagging issue is the performance governor resets to default after each reboot, I remember this issue being there in the earlier builds of cm9aokp, the latest build had this fixed, I hope this helps to find root cause.

On the issue list I do notice the transition smoothness is reduced with this build. There is visible lag when I swipe between difference home screen, the animated transition are sometimes visibly slow.

Lastly, minor issue, the exit to home on end call in call menu setting doesn't seem to work.

Posted · Report post

There are statments from QC and it's been repeated about 500 times at least in this very forum that it will NEVER work.

Are you familiar with the concept of "never"?

Posted · Report post

*quote of a post of mine from 25/8*

That post is months old and since then the old version of OMX has been hacked to work with both CM9 and CM10.

There are still no Android 4.0.4 or 4.1.2 versions of OMX libs for armv6 from QC and there still never will be but i was wrong on HQ video decoding never working for ICS and JB on the ZTE Blade.

rc 2.3.4

problem with video in camera apps (line on the screen)

quiet hours settings not working (sound not mute with a call is received)

Edited by Droopy_be

Posted · Report post

Bluetooth operates in the blade Chinese?

Posted · Report post

rc 2.3.4

quiet hours settings not working (sound not mute with a call is received)

No issues here...works well for me.

Posted · Report post

No issues here...works well for me.

and for the video recording?

BT disconnected from my car after +/-5 min

confirmed.... via hard core testing.. best and fastest rom for JB..... good work burst bro....

but one thing to be noted is still camcorder doesn't work than showing only millions of colour lines......

Paranoid android 2.60 even records video.... just to let u know.....

220mb partition agains makes it stock rom eventhough it faster... limited apps to be installed..... though option for link 2 sd and s2e. i don't go with this.

Edited by flixblixclix

nvm

Edited by De@n

Posted · Report post

confirmed.... via hard core testing.. best and fastest rom for JB..... good work burst bro....

but one thing to be noted is still camcorder doesn't work than showing only millions of colour lines......

Paranoid android 2.60 even records video.... just to let u know.....

220mb partition agains makes it stock rom eventhough it faster... limited apps to be installed..... though option for link 2 sd and s2e. i don't go with this.

Which TPT have you ? My TPT is Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10 stock with 210 MB, not 220. And with S2E, all works fine (except camcorder and BT)

Posted · Report post

Which TPT have you ? My TPT is Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10 stock with 210 MB, not 220. And with S2E, all works fine (except camcorder and BT)

New info today : BT seems to work !! Yes ;)

Yesterday I have unpair my phone from my car and reconfigure it only with phone channel without media channel.

I will test media channel later.

:)

Posted · Report post

What is the swagger toggle in notification area?