Guest tony_secreto

Guest tony_secreto

DOWNLOAD HERE

Is an nightly CM9 for LG.

Thanks to arcee.

changelog

To install.

1. Phone Root.

2. Install rom manager and flash recovery.

3. Reboot in recovery.

4. Wipe full.

5. Install from sd zip.

thump_7946676screenshot2012082621.pngthump_7946675screenshot2012082619.pngthump_7946676screenshot2012082621.png

If after installing you have a blurred screen, check here for a kernel to flash that will fix this issue [KERNEL][cm9] FIX for BLURRED SCREEN + OVERCLOCK + OTHERS

Edited by hecatae

Guest AlexPS

Could you please do a guide about how to install it? Useful from noob users like me to expert people.

Also, please explain the risks and the benefits which installing this can affect our devices. Sorry about saying this, but i don't have any idea about it.

Guest hecatae

first bug, wont mount as storage on pc, so having real difficulties uploading my screenshots

second bug, launch Rom Manager and it white screens and resets itself

Guest tony_secreto

Hey tony, cai i post your screenshots on a spanish forum to show them to users the cm9 for lg l3 e400?

Si hablas español, claro que puedes cogerlas jaja

Guest irberserk

Antutu benchmark crash and rebooted the phone.More ram consumer than the stock.If you installed supersu in place of superuser phone crash and reboot.

I think that there is a problem with superuser,after a fresh install i have tried to open superuser and the pohone reboot.

Edited by irberserk

Guest jomkingal

trying to install.. anyway, in the first one, there are problems with video recording, root apps, and some dev apps. no google play and some other things missing. no file browser. but overall, working. thanks for the hard work guys! haha! (happy!)

Guest ruberiodas

Hi, i'm new here, but i've installed cm9 build 1, and afterwards i noticed that there is a second, so i upgraded it to newest build2, but i,ve still got very little problem with that: then i plug in earphones, nothing changes - sound just somehow goes round them; all i can listen is just loudspeaker; i other words headphones do work:(

But i'm excited, because i've been waiting for a long time to start playing around, but not a single rom i've come up to.

So i'd like to say Big THANK YOU to DEVELOPER for listening to our prays.

And if someone is interested, yes the phone works as it should, On build2 screen lock is fixed. I'm hopping it won't take a long time to iron out all bugs, and to my mercies add google apps (at least play store).