CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

i had yesterday problem with wifi,when i wanted to turn wifi,my phone is freeze like on stock rom. I do not know if you have a problem with that,and whether they will fix it in the next release,or maybe the problem is the hardware

Guest telicrepa

Second: the radio. But we know that we have no drivers for that and i think in times of the internet we dont need a fm radio.

I need the fm radio... i don't have internet on the phone (only wifi)

Guest NitoriK12

Ok, after make smaller partitions on my sd the phone works perfekt.

I installed 112 apps and used link2sd in automatic mode. I have allways round 100mb ram free. The internal sd have 800mb free. I found only three errors or bugs.

First: the booterror. If you shut down the phone complete and restart it after that it stucks after the lg logo with a white battery. But this you can solve if you flash after flashing the cm9 the boot image usecurd b3 from my post 267. Then it starts without errors.

Second: the radio. But we know that we have no drivers for that and i think in times of the internet we dont need a fm radio.

Third: the tethering only works over bluetooth, but i think its also a driver problem.

I think the final is not so far away.

So far, i do have that problem. The reason is the boot.img patch that fix the battery start up bug.

i patch it through CWM, and yes it fix the battery logo. but usb storage dosent work and USB tethering also. so its best not to update that if you use tethering.

also yesterday, my phone keeps on restarting especially on Charging. when i charge the phone hangs and reset, tried everything to fix it but nothing so i clear data and everything reflash gingerbread and updated to CM9 so far, no problems (again)

So far, i do have that problem. The reason is the boot.img patch that fix the battery start up bug.

i patch it through CWM, and yes it fix the battery logo. but usb storage dosent work and USB tethering also. so its best not to update that if you use tethering.

also yesterday, my phone keeps on restarting especially on Charging. when i charge the phone hangs and reset, tried everything to fix it but nothing so i clear data and everything reflash gingerbread and updated to CM9 so far, no problems (again)

My usb works without any problems. You must disable the usb debugging in your settings.

My phone dont hangs and dont resets. What apps have you installed? Some apps are not for android 4. They can make your system unstable. I installed over 100 apps, including link2sd, go launcher ex, and other system things. My phone works.

Important: the sdcard not to big (max. 8gb and minimum class 6) and in the settings for the cpu only at performance, otherwise the phone runs only with 245 mhz and it can hang. I found this tip in internet and it helps me really. My phone works fast and stable and i have many memory free, times better than the stock. I dont get back.

I tested since weeks what works and what not. I flashed the phone over 20 times new to find all out and i looked hours over hours in the internet. And my honor is that the phone works great.

P.s.: if you use an antivirus tool, please dont link it to sd. Its better.

Edited by ch77de

Guest NitoriK12

My usb works without any problems. You must disable the usb debugging in your settings.

My phone dont hangs and dont resets. What apps have you installed? Some apps are not for android 4. They can make your system unstable. I installed over 100 apps, including link2sd, go launcher ex, and other system things. My phone works.

Important: the sdcard not to big (max. 8gb and minimum class 6) and in the settings for the cpu only at performance, otherwise the phone runs only with 245 mhz and it can hang. I found this tip in internet and it helps me really. My phone works fast and stable and i have many memory free, times better than the stock. I dont get back.

I tested since weeks what works and what not. I flashed the phone over 20 times new to find all out and i looked hours over hours in the internet. And my honor is that the phone works great.

P.s.: if you use an antivirus tool, please dont link it to sd. Its better.

Well, only a few applications was installed.

Only web browsers and Link2sd and a little games.

Also i tried reflashing my phone back to Gingerbread using Software Update [KDZ].

It failed, I think its because im using windows 8 rtm. or something

drivers is installed though no problem detecting the phone, but the KDZ crashes from time to time.

Edited :

Addition : Although it crash after it is done flashing

Its says (Step Phone reboot) after that it crash when unloading the DLL

well to my phone it is stuck with lg and white screen thing. i remember i can clear all of my caches and data without CWM on LG stock rom by doing Vol down + home button. and finally IT WORK!

no seriously. it work,

But still keeps on Rebooting everytime i charge even the USB debbuging is off

also the internet keeps on disconnecting which i dont have a problem with GB though

the ICS CM9 is still very buggy but usable

Edited by NitoriK12

Guest NitoriK12

man have you done hard reset after flash?

Yep, Done the uhh. Wipe Data and thing.

yeah, that.

also, i did not link any system or antivirus on sd card

and i did not install any non ics apps

also one thing i know , Removing the Google play music makes my phone stable

Found why my data is not working. T mobile uses the SIM to storage the data service and Cyanogen Mod does not support such. for the lg p500 I had the same problem but a fix was developed called FUNNYSIM by adfad. Does not work, already tried it. maybe a similar fix can be developed. thanks in advance if someone is working on it. This may help others with the same problem and want CM9 On their phones.

Guest irberserk

You affirm that the problem is the usecured boot.img?i hope i will make one with the latest version for test.

I have flashed the B3 version unsecured and no more stuck on battery logo. For test i have done logcat of two system. One with unsecured boot.img and one with the original boot.img.

In the original logcat there is an important error:

Error opening directory '/mnt/sdcard/.android_secure/', skipping: Permission denied.

In the unsecured B3 boot.img this error doesn't exist and there are less error.

Original logcat here

B3 unsecure logcat here

Edited by irberserk

Guest Xander_A

i had yesterday problem with wifi,when i wanted to turn wifi,my phone is freeze like on stock rom. I do not know if you have a problem with that,and whether they will fix it in the next release,or maybe the problem is the hardware

which stock you have? as i didnot saw anyone complaining about wifi functionality on stock