CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Specs for new L II series is out. Here You will have to translate. I dont think I will be upgrading just yet,im really happy with this phone and feel that the new l3 is not much of an upgrade. Kinda of like when I went for an LG Viewty (KU990) to an LG Viewty Smart (GC900)

Guest misterff1

Okay guys i'm working on something big for the e400 ROMs site and I would like to hear from you what you want to be included on the new site i'm making right now. Also I would like to know a very good webhosting service that can handle alot of pressure, because i'm gonna need it:D If you have an idea, please share!

Guest gellmar

Well, a couple of thoughts regarding full device encryption with CM9. Generall, I went for CM9 only to get the ability to encrypt my phone fully, because the stock Ginger had no such capability. The encryption did not work, and that time I was not so experienced so I gave up. Tonight I installed the latest CM9 nightly and the encryption stucked too, but in a three hours I made it work.

I used adb logcat and found out that the cryptfs ends up with an error:

orig filesystem overlaps crypto footer region: cannot make in-place encryption
Having googled a bit, I realized that CWM recovery formats the whole data partition, while it need the last 16 kb to be unallocated in order to store the encryption-related stuff. So I booted into a CWM, formatted the /data partition, turned adb shell and typed the command (note, CM9 system partition was there!):
/system/bin/mke2fs -Ldata -T ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p21 163824[/code]

where -Ldata is a label "data", mmcblk0p21 is a /data partition (you can check yourself by mounting /data partition in CWM and issuing a mount command in adb root shell on your PC) and 163824 is a number of 1024-byte blocks that should cover the whole /data partition without the latter 16 kb. The formula is straight and inspired by this post. So you can obtain the size availiable, subtract 16*1024 bytes and divide the following on 1024 bytes per block:

[code] data_dev_size=$(cat /sys/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p21/size) new_fs_size=$(( data_dev_size - 16*1024 )) new_fs_blocks = $(( new_fs_size / 1024 )) [/code]
That was it! Now you have the place for crypto footer. I rebooted my phone. logged in and started encrypting again along with logcat pumping the logs in my favourite black console =) But.... aaaargh! once more failed! Now with a next error:
[code] unmounting /data succeeded Trigger fs-post-data Error: No data changed, rebooting... [/code]
Thatt time I referred to the 'Notes on the implementation of encryption in Android 3.0' and found out that the line '#setprop vold.post_fs_data_done 1' must be uncommented in init.rc. So I extracted boot.img, got ramdisk and edited the init.rc:
[code] ... # create the lost+found directories, so as to enforce our permissions mkdir /data/lost+found 0770 root root # create directory for DRM plug-ins - give drm the read/write access to # the following directory. mkdir /data/drm 0770 drm drm # If there is no fs-post-data action in the init.<device>.rc file, you # must uncomment this line, otherwise encrypted filesystems # won't work. # Set indication (checked by vold) that we have finished this action setprop vold.post_fs_data_done 1 chown system system /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file chmod 0660 /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file chown system system /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_rndis/ethaddr chmod 0660 /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_rndis/ethaddr ... [/code]

then re-assembled the image and flashed it with CWM. And now I am able to encrypt my phone.

The only disadvantage is that after CM9's boot.img alteration, the battery bug during charging results in constant LG logo that does not go even after the charger is plugged out. The same behaviour has the irberserk's kernel though, so I guess we need to ask the CM9 LG E400 maintainer to include our fixes in the next nightly.

UPD: comparing initrams from CM9 last nightly and irberserk, I noticed that irberserk's one has no charger module inside. Maybe it is a sourve of our bug?

Edited by gellmar

Guest gellmar

Some notes on battery bug. The irberserk's overclocked-no-battery-bug kernel solves this bug but adds a much more annoying one. If the phone is turned off (i.e shutdown) and the charger cord is plugged, the bootsplash1 logo (LG) appears but the kernel does not boot. To turn off the phine one needs to pull the battery off the box, which is fairly unacceptable. So I digged inside the sources of https://github.com/C...ics/init/init.c and https://github.com/C.../BoardConfig.mk and found out that the root of all evil here is the string in kernel cmdline:

lge.reboot=pwroff

In init.c, the is_charger trigger can be activated ever if bootmode is charger, or

COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DBOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_NAME='"lge.reboot"' -DBOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE='"pwroff"'

if (!strcmp(name,BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_NAME)) {

strlcpy(battchg_pause, value, sizeof(battchg_pause));

if (strcmp(bootmode, "charger") == 0 || strcmp(battchg_pause, BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE) == 0)

charging_mode = 1;

By series of sequential patches I determined that the bootmode does not affect the charger trigger on our device, and the trigger activation relies solely on that pwroff parameter. This is a actually a hack created on xda-developers http://forum.xda-dev...&postcount=4113 and it looks like it does not work on e400. If omitting the pwroff check inside init, the phone boots into CM after the first tap, and boots in CM when you plug the cord. To step further, I am investigating which kernel parameters are passed to stock GB e400 kernel, assuming the firmware is the same and there is a "boot-pause" trigger equal to "charger" trigger in CM's init code. UPD1: In stock e400 Gingerbread V10F_00 init the same pwroff check leads to trigger "boot-pause" that is declared in init.e0.rc as:

on boot-pause

#    exec system/bin/battery_charging

## enable adbd in chargerlogo mode

#   start adbd

exec /sbin/chargerlogo

so it is time to inspect LG's chargerlogo.

Edited by gellmar

Guest hecatae

Some notes on battery bug. The irberserk's overclocked-no-battery-bug kernel solves this bug but adds a much more annoying one. If the phone is turned off (i.e shutdown) and the charger cord is plugged, the bootsplash1 logo (LG) appears but the kernel does not boot. To turn off the phine one needs to pull the battery off the box, which is fairly unacceptable. So I digged inside the sources of https://github.com/C...ics/init/init.c and https://github.com/C.../BoardConfig.mk and found out that the root of all evil here is the string in kernel cmdline:

lge.reboot=pwroff
[/CODE] In init.c, the is_charger trigger can be activated ever if bootmode is charger, or
[CODE]
COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DBOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_NAME='"lge.reboot"' -DBOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE='"pwroff"'

if (!strcmp(name,BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_NAME)) {
strlcpy(battchg_pause, value, sizeof(battchg_pause));

if (strcmp(bootmode, "charger") == 0 || strcmp(battchg_pause, BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE) == 0)
charging_mode = 1;
[/code] By series of sequential patches I determined that the bootmode does not affect the charger trigger on our device, and the trigger activation relies solely on that pwroff parameter. This is a actually a hack created on xda-developers http://forum.xda-dev...&postcount=4113 and it looks like it does not work on e400. If omitting the pwroff check inside init, the phone boots into CM after the first tap, and boots in CM when you plug the cord. To step further, I am investigating which kernel parameters are passed to stock GB e400 kernel, assuming the firmware is the same and there is a "boot-pause" trigger equal to "charger" trigger in CM's init code. UPD1: In stock e400 Gingerbread V10F_00 init the same pwroff check leads to trigger "boot-pause" that is declared in init.e0.rc as:
[CODE]
on boot-pause
# exec system/bin/battery_charging
## enable adbd in chargerlogo mode
# start adbd
exec /sbin/chargerlogo

so it is time to inspect LG's chargerlogo.

wow, it's a deep bug then,

Guest gellmar

Update #2 on battery bug. Strucked by insomnia after previous debugging, I re-read my post again and started looking for commits related to bootmodes and charger modes. In several minutes I found a CM repo https://github.com/p...ore/commits/ics by pershoot and arcee, where the series of commits explained me the history of that string inside init.c:

The filesystem exclusion logic before the Samsung lpm stuff was

merged was completely broken and always returned true. (i.e.,

fs hooks always ran)

--------

if (strcmp(bootmode, "charger") != 0 || strcmp(battchg_pause, "true") != 0)

--------

These 2 conditions are never false simultaneously (they're alternative

charger mode flags), so the filesystem mount hooks always happened.

The LPM support patch fixed that logic, but broke other devices in

the process, since some implementations use stuff from /system (or even

link with bionic) for charger mode.

This patch makes the exclusion logic apply _only_ to Samsung LPM

devices or those supported by the original AOSP code

(androidboot.mode=charger), and lets every other device run the

fs hooks

From https://github.com/p...dd250c5fdcf0122

That and the doubt on LG stock init / chargerlogo together made an assumption that LG does not rely on pwroff to detect charger mode in their stock Gingerbreads, neither relies on selective "charger-or-normal" booting like in CM, nor operates charger as a service.

If you examine the LGE400 stock init, you will find the following pseudocode:

action_for_each_trigger("init", action_add_queue_tail);

action_for_each_trigger("early-fs", action_add_queue_tail);

action_for_each_trigger("fs", action_add_queue_tail);

action_for_each_trigger("post-fs", action_add_queue_tail);

queue_builtin_action(property_service_init_action, "property_service_init");

queue_builtin_action(signal_init_action, "signal_init");

queue_builtin_action(check_startup_action, "check_startup");

/* pause if necessary */

if (battchg_pause) {

action_for_each_trigger("boot-pause", action_add_queue_tail);

}

/* execute all the boot actions to get us started */

action_for_each_trigger("early-boot", action_add_queue_tail);

action_for_each_trigger("boot", action_add_queue_tail);

From https://github.com/C...ead/init/init.c That means NO conditional fs hooks exist in LG stock init, and the 'boot-pause' trigger fires BEFORE the boot starts. In combination with

exec /sbin/chargerlogo

it allows the charger application to start and freeze a boot process, if the battery is being charged, or to exit gracefully and continue normal booting if not. In Cyanogen ICS, the charger runs as a service - i.e in parallel, so it is necessary to strip off fs hooks. Examining the code of chargerlogo, I found that it can reboot android itself or turn the power off, so if the battery is charged and no OS is loaded, the chargerlogo binary shuts the phone down as expected. After several tests I managed to find that the charger actually shuts down after 2*UNPLUGGED_SHUTDOWN_TIME = 20 seconds, so it is not a bug. The second very interesting behavior with CM9 init is that in charger mode, a long power key press boots to normal. The code is responsible for that:

static void process_key(struct charger *charger, int code, int64_t now)

{

struct key_state *key = &charger->keys[code];

int64_t next_key_check;

if (code == KEY_POWER) {

if (key->down) {

int64_t reboot_timeout = key->timestamp + POWER_ON_KEY_TIME;

if (now >= reboot_timeout) {

LOGI("[%lld] rebooting\n", now);

android_reboot(ANDROID_RB_RESTART, 0, 0);

} else {

/* if the key is pressed but timeout hasn't expired,

* make sure we wake up at the right-ish time to check

*/

set_next_key_check(charger, key, POWER_ON_KEY_TIME);

}

} else {

/* if the power key got released, force screen state cycle */

if (key->pending)

kick_animation(charger->batt_anim);

}

}

key->pending = false;

}

and it looks like the ANDROID_RB_RESTART reason chanes lge.reboot to reboot instead of pwroff and that's why it works.

lge.reboot=reboot

The charger has to determine somehow what was the reason of boot, or we need a code implementing a scenario - if lge.reboot == pwroff state AND there is an active usb charger, assume user plugged in charger so we have to enter charging mode otherwise boot normally.

Edited by gellmar

Guest Swaggzo

are there any fixes to my problem of connecting to mobile network... and i wud like the network name to be EE and not T-mobile/orange if possible...

Look here everyone!

I used to have many problems after updating to CM9. I swear, the phone was like hell to me. I almost threw it into a lake.

But i solved all the problems you all are having right now because i had similar problems too.

*frequent rebooting.

*blurry screen

*network disconnection and others.

All i did was update to another nightly on my LG-E400-V10b baseband version.

If you're having problems, just try the ==> 20130120 nightly. It's awesome!

Guest gellmar

I finally managed to get the battery and the charger module working and released a flashable zip for users and a diff for developers. The patch is for CM android-system-core repository, branch ics. You can build it however you will have to check the presence of compiler cflags related to constants "lge.reboot" and "pwroff".

The flashable zip e400-chargerfixed-gellmar.zip can be obtained

here

The patch:

diff --git a/charger/charger.c b/charger/charger.c

index 589a6bf..3f90312 100644

--- a/charger/charger.c

+++ b/charger/charger.c

@@ -57,7 +57,7 @@

#define BATTERY_UNKNOWN_TIME    (2 * MSEC_PER_SEC)

#define POWER_ON_KEY_TIME       (2 * MSEC_PER_SEC)

-#define UNPLUGGED_SHUTDOWN_TIME (10 * MSEC_PER_SEC)

+#define UNPLUGGED_SHUTDOWN_TIME (5 * MSEC_PER_SEC)

#define BATTERY_FULL_THRESH     95

@@ -855,6 +855,16 @@ static void handle_input_state(struct charger *charger, int64_t now)

static void handle_power_supply_state(struct charger *charger, int64_t now)

{

+    /* fixing battery charger bug on LG Opimus L3 E-400 */

+

+    int ac_online = 0;

+    int usb_online = 0;

+

+    read_file_int("/sys/class/power_supply/ac/online",&ac_online);

+    read_file_int("/sys/class/power_supply/usb/online",&usb_online);

+

+    charger->num_supplies_online = ((ac_online == 0) && (usb_online == 0)) ? 0 : 1;

+

if (charger->num_supplies_online == 0) {

if (charger->next_pwr_check == -1) {

charger->next_pwr_check = now + UNPLUGGED_SHUTDOWN_TIME;

diff --git a/init/init.c b/init/init.c

index 010e19f..6d27245 100644

--- a/init/init.c

+++ b/init/init.c

@@ -720,6 +720,57 @@ static int bootchart_init_action(int nargs, char **args)

}

#endif

+static int read_charger_file(const char *path, char *buf, size_t sz)

+{

+    int fd;

+    size_t cnt;

+

+    fd = open(path, O_RDONLY, 0);

+    if (fd < 0)

+        goto err;

+

+    cnt = read(fd, buf, sz - 1);

+    if (cnt <= 0)

+        goto err;

+    buf[cnt] = '\0';

+    if (buf[cnt - 1] == '\n') {

+        cnt--;

+        buf[cnt] = '\0';

+    }

+

+    close(fd);

+    return cnt;

+

+err:

+    if (fd >= 0)

+        close(fd);

+    return -1;

+}

+

+static int read_file_int(const char *path, int *val)

+{

+    char buf[32];

+    int ret;

+    int tmp;

+    char *end;

+

+    ret = read_charger_file(path, buf, sizeof(buf));

+    if (ret < 0)

+        return -1;

+

+    tmp = strtol(buf, &end, 0);

+    if (end == buf ||

+        ((end < buf+sizeof(buf)) && (*end != '\n' && *end != '\0')))

+        goto err;

+

+    *val = tmp;

+    return 0;

+

+err:

+    return -1;

+}

+

+

int main(int argc, char **argv)

{

int fd_count = 0;

@@ -778,7 +829,13 @@ int main(int argc, char **argv)

get_hardware_name(hardware, &revision);

-    if (strcmp(bootmode, "charger") == 0 || strcmp(battchg_pause, BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE) == 0)

+    int ac_online = 0;

+    int usb_online = 0;

+

+    read_file_int("/sys/class/power_supply/ac/online",&ac_online);

+    read_file_int("/sys/class/power_supply/usb/online",&usb_online);

+

+    if ((strcmp(battchg_pause, BOARD_CHARGING_CMDLINE_VALUE) == 0) && (ac_online == 1 || usb_online == 1))

charging_mode = 1;

if (!charging_mode_booting()) {

Edited by gellmar

Guest gellmar

No, it is not overclocked. The changelog:

• Stock cm-9-20130224-NIGHTLY-e400 zImage with initramfs re-packed
  • new /init and /charger (see post)
  • fixed /init.rc for ICS encryption enabled

Hope somebody will make overclocked/swap/tun kernel with my patch. The patch is free-to-use unless the credits are there =)

Guest herseon

Hi, I'm new on this and I've a question. I installed the CM9's version of 24/2 of this phone and when I connect to the Internet via Wifi, the connection takes 10 or 15 seconds and then the pages don't load but the Wifi still on. Any solutions?

Guest gellmar

So I managed to fix USB Mass Storage for Optimus L3. The flashable zip can be found here: http://sendfile.su/776758

How to install:

1. Install latest CM9 nightly via clockworkmod

2. Do a cache wipe

3. Apply cm9-20130311-charger-mass-encryption-update-gellmar.zip

4. Reboot phone

Fixed issues in this update:

1. Charger fix [e400-charger-fix]

2. USB mass storage fix [e400-mass-storage-kernel-fix + e400-mass-storage-device-fix + e400-mass-storage-vold-fix]

3. ICS native encryption fix [e400-ics-encryption-enable-fix]

4. ADB suppress on charging fix [e400-disable-adb-on-charger-fix]

post-994615-0-53667800-1363033782.png

post-994615-0-37573200-1363033788.png

post-994615-0-95032700-1363033794.png

Edited by gellmar

Guest herseon

This is the report. Thank you very much:

--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

03-15 21:05:16.039 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f8d910 (uid=10057 pid=941)

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

03-15 21:06:31.769 W/BaseUi (1029): mMainView is already attached to wrapper in attachTabToContentView!

03-15 21:06:31.769 W/BaseUi (1029): mContainer is already attached to content in attachTabToContentView!

03-15 21:06:36.649 W/webcoreglue(1029): updateFrameCache: pending style recalc, ignoring.

03-15 21:06:39.509 W/webview (1029): Miss a drag as we are waiting for WebCore's response for touch down.

03-15 21:07:26.329 W/webcoreglue(1029): updateFrameCache: pending style recalc, ignoring.

03-15 21:07:27.439 W/IInputConnectionWrapper(1029): showStatusIcon on inactive InputConnection

03-15 21:07:28.699 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40ff7558 (uid=10004 pid=1029)

03-15 21:07:57.429 W/BaseUi (1029): mMainView is already attached to wrapper in attachTabToContentView!

03-15 21:07:57.429 W/BaseUi (1029): mContainer is already attached to content in attachTabToContentView!

03-15 21:08:00.979 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40ff7558 (uid=10004 pid=1029)

03-15 21:08:02.619 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40e4a580 (uid=10036 pid=375)

03-15 21:08:09.539 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40d7b988

03-15 21:08:56.899 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40fe1948

03-15 21:09:22.449 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40dcbfd8

03-15 21:09:25.279 E/BluetoothMasReceiver(1276): BluetoothMasReceiver onReceive :android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

03-15 21:09:33.319 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)

03-15 21:09:33.329 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)

03-15 21:09:33.339 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)

03-15 21:09:33.349 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)

03-15 21:09:33.369 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)

03-15 21:09:33.439 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): get_adapter_path: D-Bus error: org.bluez.Error.NoSuchAdapter (No such adapter)

03-15 21:09:33.439 E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp(197): failure setting up Event Loop!

03-15 21:09:34.419 E/BluetoothService.cpp(197): setBluetoothTetheringNative true

03-15 21:09:37.789 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40ef19c8

03-15 21:09:38.689 E/BluetoothMasReceiver(1276): BluetoothMasReceiver onReceive :android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

03-15 21:09:38.739 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Map Service onCreate

03-15 21:09:38.739 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Map Service onCreate

03-15 21:09:38.739 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Starting MAP service

03-15 21:09:38.749 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Map Service onstartCommand

03-15 21:09:38.749 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): action: android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

03-15 21:09:39.489 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f8d910 (uid=10057 pid=941)

03-15 21:09:43.609 E/bluetooth_common.cpp(197): dbus_func_args_timeout_valist: D-Bus error in GetServiceAttributeValue: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod (Method "GetServiceAttributeValue" with signature "sq" on interface "org.bluez.Device" doesn't exist

03-15 21:09:43.609 E/bluetooth_common.cpp(197): )

03-15 21:09:44.759 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Handler(): got msg=1

03-15 21:09:44.769 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Map Service startRfcommSocketListener

03-15 21:09:44.769 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Map Service initSocket

03-15 21:09:44.779 E/BluetoothMasService(1276): Succeed to create listening socket on channel 16

03-15 21:09:50.339 W/NetworkManagementService(197): Unable to remove route on interface wlan0

03-15 21:09:50.339 W/NetworkManagementService(197): Unable to remove route on interface wlan0

03-15 21:09:50.689 E/bluetooth_common.cpp(197): dbus_func_args_timeout_valist: D-Bus error in GetServiceAttributeValue: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod (Method "GetServiceAttributeValue" with signature "sq" on interface "org.bluez.Device" doesn't exist

03-15 21:09:50.689 E/bluetooth_common.cpp(197): )

03-15 21:09:52.739 W/NetworkStats(197): dropping UID delta from unknown iface: iface=wlan0 uid=0 set=DEFAULT tag=0x0 rxBytes=355 rxPackets=1 txBytes=216 txPackets=3 operations=0

03-15 21:09:53.309 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@4102c688 (uid=1000 pid=438)

03-15 21:09:59.489 E/BtOppTransfer(1276): Rfcomm socket connect exception

03-15 21:09:59.489 E/BluetoothEventManager(438): ACTION_PAIRING_CANCEL with no EXTRA_DEVICE

03-15 21:09:59.569 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40e12e00

03-15 21:10:23.799 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f8d910 (uid=10057 pid=941)

03-15 21:10:25.119 E/BluetoothService.cpp(197): stopDiscoveryNative: D-Bus error in StopDiscovery: org.bluez.Error.Failed (Invalid discovery session)

03-15 21:10:25.309 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@4102c688 (uid=1000 pid=438)

03-15 21:10:31.629 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40e35468

03-15 21:10:32.209 W/BackupManagerService(197): dataChanged but no participant pkg='com.android.providers.settings' uid=1001

03-15 21:10:44.739 W/BluetoothBondState(197): setBondState() called to unbond device, but reason code is invalid. Overriding reason code with BOND_RESULT_REMOVED

03-15 21:10:44.829 W/BluetoothEventManager(438): showUnbondMessage: Not displaying any message for reason: 9

03-15 21:10:54.949 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f8d910 (uid=10057 pid=941)

03-15 21:10:55.959 E/BluetoothService.cpp(197): stopDiscoveryNative: D-Bus error in StopDiscovery: org.bluez.Error.Failed (Invalid discovery session)

03-15 21:10:56.179 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@4102c688 (uid=1000 pid=438)

03-15 21:11:11.379 W/BluetoothBondState(197): setBondState() called to unbond device, but reason code is invalid. Overriding reason code with BOND_RESULT_REMOVED

03-15 21:11:11.439 W/BluetoothEventManager(438): showUnbondMessage: Not displaying any message for reason: 9

03-15 21:11:12.989 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f98310

03-15 21:11:20.319 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40decc78

03-15 21:11:21.749 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40fe4898

03-15 21:11:22.519 E/browser (1029): Console: Uncaught ReferenceError: DD_roundies is not defined http://www.cyanogenmod.org/wp-content/themes/cyanogenmod/js/custom.js:1

03-15 21:11:26.589 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40fe85c8

03-15 21:11:28.069 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f685e8

03-15 21:11:33.009 W/InputManagerService(197): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40dd28a0

03-15 21:11:42.699 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40f8d910 (uid=10057 pid=941)

03-15 21:11:43.569 E/BluetoothService.cpp(197): stopDiscoveryNative: D-Bus error in StopDiscovery: org.bluez.Error.Failed (Invalid discovery session)

03-15 21:11:43.769 W/InputManagerService(197): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@4102c688 (uid=1000 pid=438)

03-15 21:11:52.779 W/BluetoothBondState(197): setBondState() called to unbond device, but reason code is invalid. Overriding reason code with BOND_RESULT_REMOVED

03-15 21:11:52.819 W/BluetoothEventManager(438): showUnbondMessage: Not displaying any message for reason: 9

If anyone who can help need the complete report, he lets me say it and I sent it him by PM.