• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help?

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i went to that firmware update website were you get a clean ROM and i couldn't find my country Egypt.. i contacted the one who made it and he said he couldn't find it either,i know its not a custom ROM anyways and isn't free of bloatware so have you got another solution to clean bloatware and unused apps?

i just bought the phone and i really want to play HD games and applications smoothly :( ... and make the phone updated..

thanks...

Posted · Report post

hmm. it really doesn't shows up in lg firmware site, guess that you will have to wait :(

buuuuttt, you can install link2sd, and delete the unused apps and bloatware ^_^ (apenas tenha cuidado com isso)

Posted · Report post

hmm. it really doesn't shows up in lg firmware site, guess that you will have to wait :(

buuuuttt, you can install link2sd, and delete the unused apps and bloatware ^_^ (apenas tenha cuidado com isso)

thank you very much :) but you still haven't told me what bloatware and apps to remove without damaging the phone :(

Posted · Report post

thank you very much :) but you still haven't told me what bloatware and apps to remove without damaging the phone :(

I removed all google aps (except playstore and youtube app), tts (text to speach), rom update service, default music player, video player and gallery... And phone is working very well :)

BTW when you remove default music player controls in notification bar will not work... I am trying to disable it or to remove it.

Good luck, and sry for my english.

post-987484-0-41764300-1346419407.png

post-987484-0-25199100-1346419436.png

post-987484-0-07491900-1346419437.png

post-987484-0-05557200-1346419464.png

Posted · Report post

Dead trigger run well?

Posted · Report post

Yes, but you must install chainfire3D, and use PowerVR plugin..

Posted · Report post

Okay , i look for that when Cyanogen get in the final version, dont want to reinstall all everytime :P

Posted · Report post

Okay , i look for that when Cyanogen get in the final version, dont want to reinstall all everytime :P

just a small advise : if you wanna play HD games and such ram eating games.. stay with the stock ROM v10k .. it has free ram and also you can remove all the bloatware and Google apps crap .. and then you are good to go :)

>

>

>

special thanks to VegetaSRB