Help?

Guest RollOver

Guest RollOver

i went to that firmware update website were you get a clean ROM and i couldn't find my country Egypt.. i contacted the one who made it and he said he couldn't find it either,i know its not a custom ROM anyways and isn't free of bloatware so have you got another solution to clean bloatware and unused apps?

i just bought the phone and i really want to play HD games and applications smoothly :( ... and make the phone updated..

thanks...

Guest WhiteDeath25

hmm. it really doesn't shows up in lg firmware site, guess that you will have to wait :(

buuuuttt, you can install link2sd, and delete the unused apps and bloatware ^_^ (apenas tenha cuidado com isso)

Guest RollOver

hmm. it really doesn't shows up in lg firmware site, guess that you will have to wait :(

buuuuttt, you can install link2sd, and delete the unused apps and bloatware ^_^ (apenas tenha cuidado com isso)

thank you very much :) but you still haven't told me what bloatware and apps to remove without damaging the phone :(

Guest vegetaSRB

thank you very much :) but you still haven't told me what bloatware and apps to remove without damaging the phone :(

I removed all google aps (except playstore and youtube app), tts (text to speach), rom update service, default music player, video player and gallery... And phone is working very well :)

BTW when you remove default music player controls in notification bar will not work... I am trying to disable it or to remove it.

Good luck, and sry for my english.

post-987484-0-41764300-1346419407.png

post-987484-0-25199100-1346419436.png

post-987484-0-07491900-1346419437.png

post-987484-0-05557200-1346419464.png

Guest RollOver

Okay , i look for that when Cyanogen get in the final version, dont want to reinstall all everytime :P

just a small advise : if you wanna play HD games and such ram eating games.. stay with the stock ROM v10k .. it has free ram and also you can remove all the bloatware and Google apps crap .. and then you are good to go :)

>

>

>

special thanks to VegetaSRB