Nokia Lumia 610 now £79.00 SIM free

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

Curious about WindowsPhone? The Lumia 610 has been slashed in price to £79.00 SIM free. The Nokia Lumia 610 provides a perfect introduction to the rich social, web and entertainment experience of Windows Phone.<br />

<br />

The Nokia Lumia 610 makes it easier to browse the Web with Internet Explorer and to access games through Xbox Live. It&#39;s compatible with Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive, Nokia Transport and Nokia Music, you can also choose from thousands of apps in the Windows Phone Marketplace to further personalize the experience.<br />

<br />

Nokia Drive is a free offline satellite navigation solution, so unlike Google Maps data intensive Satellite Navigation solution, Drive will not eat your Data Allowance. That&#39;s a huge plus.<br />

<br />

I will let you know of my thoughts when I pick mine up on Monday. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below and I will try to answer them. I will also be posting my findings in Lumia610.MoDaCo.com.<br />

<br />

Note: Skype and Angry Birds will not work on the Lumia 610 as it only has 256MB of RAM.<br />

<br />

[Via: Asda]<br />

<br />

gallery_19680_65_7285.jpg

<br />

<br />

Click here to view the item

Guest hecatae

It's arrived, package contains:

• Nokia Lumia 610, in Black I hasten to add, was worried it would be Magenta
  • Nokia AC-50 MicroUSB Charger, absolutely tiny
  • Nokia Battery BP-3L 3.7V 1300 mAh, tempted to see if the BP-4L will fit in here
  • Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-190CD, pretty standard Micro USB
  • Nokia Headset WH-208, these are very nice, they retail for £15 on their own
  • Quick Guide, User Guide and Product information leaflet, standard stuff

Guest Andymac1969

I got myself a Lumia 710, and whilst nowhere near as customisable as Android, I think Nokia Drive and Music are fantastic, and worth the money on there own

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.