• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Dazzozo

[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B936 U8815 Vodafone OTA release [ROM]

347 posts in this topic

Please post Quadrant results instead. Antutu results aren't worth the cpu time it took to compute them. Its also worth noting that comparing your Antutu total to those of others is pointless, unless you both have the same SD card installed.

Oh sorry, I´m an old Blade User/Flasher hehe.. I choose DATA/Factory,format System, Cache and Dalvik Cache....

Baseband ?? Yes on the Pics from ICS, my Baseband is other... Puh Blade don´t want this....

Edited by tron7766

hi! some opinions of users who tried B936 please?

hi! some opinions of users who tried B936 please?

Good so far. Smoother and faster than 934 or infusion I think, but that may be wishful thinking. Certainly no problems. Been running for 3 hours, made one 20 min phone call, and has used 10% battery, which is pretty good. I have all my usual apps installed and running, everything working, including BBC iPlayer, Power Toggles, Light Flow, wifi, bluetooth.

Please post Quadrant results instead. Antutu results aren't worth the cpu time it took to compute them. Its also worth noting that comparing your Antutu total to those of others is pointless, unless you both have the same SD card installed.

Quadrant score 2083

Smoother and faster than 934 or infusion I think

Really? :blink:

@Dazzozzo:

+ 1for update.app upload

So far, i have tested Dead Trigger and it still works bad.t does have VF boot animation, but i didn't see any other vodafone apps, its completly clean rom.

So there still some graphic issues. ?

why we cant disable HWA for Dead Trigger-.-

after reading about dead trigger i have installed it and gave it like 5 mins of play and it was a good experience, no lags etc.. im on this new rom and oc'ed (kernel by geno) to 1.228ghz.. is it that later in the game its gettin more heavy on graphic??

quadrant results:

total:2102

cpu:2192

mem:2045

i/o:4299

2D:333

3D:1639

antutu: 3391

ram:373

cpu int:766

cpu f.p.:492

2d: 295

3d: 1041

dbase i/o: 325

sd write: 22 (wow, level 8 sd card kingston)

sd read: 74

cpu: 1228mhz

Will using this solve my problem of being stuck on increasing volume on the ringtonw with no option to turn it off?

Does this have the option enabled?

on quadrant i didnt seem to get as good scores as other people.

Total: 1698

CPU: 1644

Memory: 1541

I/O 3156

2D: 794

3D 1355

Newbie to flashing ROMS on the Huawei Ascend G300 here so please be gentle!

I'm on stock UK GB 2.3.6, Baseband version 109808. Rooted, but that's all.

Can I just download the zip and use the 'software upgrade' option from the SD card.

Am I on the correct baseband version? Do I need to unlock the bootloader?

Anything else I'm missing? Should I do a backup first (If so - what's the best method?) Do I need to backup my IMEI?

Thanks.

on quadrant i didnt seem to get as good scores as other people.

Total: 1698

CPU: 1644

Memory: 1541

I/O 3156

2D: 794

3D 1355

Similar to what I get. The results posted above were done with an overclocked kernel.

Similar to what I get. The results posted above were done with an overclocked kernel.

oh i didnt notice. Whoops. At least I have better 2d performance than him it seems

Newbie to flashing ROMS on the Huawei Ascend G300 here so please be gentle!

I'm on stock UK GB 2.3.6, Baseband version 109808. Rooted, but that's all.

Can I just download the zip and use the 'software upgrade' option from the SD card.

Am I on the correct baseband version? Do I need to unlock the bootloader?

Anything else I'm missing? Should I do a backup first (If so - what's the best method?) Do I need to backup my IMEI?

Thanks.

I would recommend following the guide here http://www.modaco.com/topic/356806-guide-upgrade-and-downgrade-the-g300-between-gb-ics-and-jb- with-downloads/ so you get to ICS then you flash over this with Clockwork mod. Otherwise you will have issues with baseband as this doesnt have the middle package i believe its called (or is that just for downgrading... Someone help me out here)

update.app is now available. :)

while charging my screen randomly turns on and off... anyone else?

Edited by tracasan

will you get notification toggles using update.app?

will you get notification toggles using update.app?

+1, okay I'm fairly new to all this rom stuff. Can someone explain me in simple terms, how does one add notification toggles to this rom, ones like in infusion by tillaz. Or is my best bet some apk from market?

Thanks

Edited by ugnius40

Full update take you from GB B892 to ICS B936, then unlock bootloader and root etc ??

is the dictionary working in this rom