[ROM][4.1.2]AOKP for the ZTE Skate[Updated 20/11]

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest e.miron

Installed it over fresh TPT, gapps ok, booted without problems.

Phone .apk crashed and substantial lag are the most significant issues. Otherwise the ROM performed OK.. I like the multitude of configurations,

Flashed Cronmod's Int2ext2 patch and all my apps were instantly available. Neat :).

Maybe was a little slow because all my apps are now on sd-ext and being only a class 4 card can/would influence smoothness. Over all, a very positive experience.

Returned to Tilal's PA for the day to day use, but waiting anxiously for the next version.

Good work, thank you.

Edited by e.miron

Guest jtharmor

Installed it over fresh TPT, gapps ok, booted without problems.

Phone .apk crashed and substantial lag are the most significant issues. Otherwise the ROM performed OK.. I like the multitude of configurations,

Flashed Cronmod's Int2ext2 patch and all my apps were instantly available. Neat :).

Maybe was a little slow because all my apps are now on sd-ext and being only a class 4 card can/would influence smoothness. Over all, a very positive experience.

Returned to Tilal's PA for the day to day use, but waiting anxiously for the next version.

Good work, thank you.

Which Tilal's PA are you talking about ? CM9 ? or CM 10 ? Could not find it anywhere in the forum.....

Guest plegdroid
Can you check system/lib for these please?

libmmparser.so

libmmparser_lite.so

evening Ryan, take it I can use root explorer ect to find these, and if I can find, what am I looking for? if this is for me?

:)

Guest razzmataz1478

evening Ryan, take it I can use root explorer ect to find these, and if I can find, what am I looking for? if this is for me?

:)

Anyone who has the ROM :)

Any root file manager...

Edited by razzmataz1478