zte v9 ver 4.1

Guest naifah

Guest lombatina

Hi to all. I have installed the new version of rom, on my ZTE v9, but the touch screen don't work... the only way for use the touch screen is push the menu' button (the central) and use the touch screen...when I push the central button there is a 'circle' on the touch screen... with this I can do something... but is not simple... any idea? thank you.

Edited by lombatina

Guest SirDaywalker

To get Link2SD working first install Link2SD then open it find Link2SD inside its own apps list select it then under ACTIONS tell it to convert to a system app once it says complete you will get a massive number of errors. Shutdown and Restart (Not Hot Boot) then you should be able to tell Link2SD that your SD card has a EXT3 part if your using Rustorgs Clockworkmod recovery and start throwing your apps in took me about 2 hours to come up with this solution but it works 100% I took JB off because of the rotation and the big blue line across top of screen that couldn't seem to get rid of but might give it another try now that the roataion is fixed but that blue line s*** me off big time.

To get Link2SD working first install Link2SD then open it find Link2SD inside its own apps list select it then under ACTIONS tell it to convert to a system app once it says complete you will get a massive number of errors. Shutdown and Restart (Not Hot Boot) then you should be able to tell Link2SD that your SD card has a EXT3 part if your using Rustorgs Clockworkmod recovery and start throwing your apps in took me about 2 hours to come up with this solution but it works 100% I took JB off because of the rotation and the big blue line across top of screen that couldn't seem to get rid of but might give it another try now that the roataion is fixed but that blue line s*** me off big time.

I use CWM rustorg 5.0.2.8 and repart my sd ext,but still cant read..and finally i use s2e jb in blade rom,and my ftm mode gone..great :wacko:

Sent from My Naifah

no suggestion for me? :(

hai loomb..i have same problem to..,im upgrade v9 of my friend but not succes to,i think it must be gen 2 kalt kaffe kernel,trying..

Sent from My Naifah

Guest lombatina

Naifah, thank you for replay. I have installed the second release made from cen_y (show in the 3d) but don't work... the touch. Screen don't work...

Edited by lombatina

Guest Onroads

Love your rom. Best since kallt_kaffes roms. A few bugs thou. Facebook is laggy and fc alot. Touch is unresponsive and u have to press twice somtimes. Dont now if this is poor performance in the light or bad apps. I have oc to 787mhz wt smartassv2.

Use it daliy and i hope u keep up the good work.

Best regards from sweden!

Love your rom. Best since kallt_kaffes roms. A few bugs thou. Facebook is laggy and fc alot. Touch is unresponsive and u have to press twice somtimes. Dont now if this is poor performance in the light or bad apps. I have oc to 787mhz wt smartassv2.

Use it daliy and i hope u keep up the good work.

Best regards from sweden!

bravo ibrahimovic!!:lol:

Sent from My Naifah

Guest lombatina

I really don't understand why it don't' work on my tablet...

the procedure that I use is this:

enable install all APK

enable usb debug

load on a SD card 1) Z4 root 2) OneClickRecovery 3) android version Cen_y in this 3d

with a file browser install Z4 root, with permanent root, install OneClickRecovery, restart in recovery mode and install Cen_y android version, wipe data, wipe factory and wipe dalwik....

something wrong in my procedure???

thanks to all

I really don't understand why it don't' work on my tablet...

the procedure that I use is this:

enable install all APK

enable usb debug

load on a SD card 1) Z4 root 2) OneClickRecovery 3) android version Cen_y in this 3d

with a file browser install Z4 root, with permanent root, install OneClickRecovery, restart in recovery mode and install Cen_y android version, wipe data, wipe factory and wipe dalwik....

something wrong in my procedure???

thanks to all

u said in last post worked? did it?

Sent from My Naifah

Guest lombatina

The touch Screen don't work. Only if I push and hold on the 'menu' button appear a 'circle' on the touch screen (seems a kind of calibration). In this way I can use the tablet but is not very simple...

The touch Screen don't work. Only if I push and hold on the 'menu' button appear a 'circle' on the touch screen (seems a kind of calibration). In this way I can use the tablet but is not very simple...

so u back to cm 7 again?:P

im borring with ginger..-_-

Sent from My Naifah

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RogyHyde

can someone explane to me how the installation must be made for work perfectly? thank you.

0. (Save the zip of the ROM in the root of the SDcard)

1. Turn on the phone with [On] + [Vol-] pressed to enter Recovery Mode.

2. (Optional, but recommended) Backup your actual ROM + data in "Backup and Restore" -> "Backup" (select with Vol + and - and enter with ON)

3. "Wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe caché partition" (this erase ALL your data in the tablet).

4. "Advanced" -> "Wipe dalvik caché"

5. "Install zip from SDcard" -> "Select zip from SDcard" -> (Select Zip) -> "YES"

6. Wait for the process to end.

7. "Reboot system now" (first boot always take more time than the next ones)

8. Enjoy, :D

I wrote it from memory, so can someone check it, please?

Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish, ;)

Guest lombatina

0. (Save the zip of the ROM in the root of the SDcard)

1. Turn on the phone with [On] + [Vol-] pressed to enter Recovery Mode.

2. (Optional, but recommended) Backup your actual ROM + data in "Backup and Restore" -> "Backup" (select with Vol + and - and enter with ON)

3. "Wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe caché partition" (this erase ALL your data in the tablet).

4. "Advanced" -> "Wipe dalvik caché"

5. "Install zip from SDcard" -> "Select zip from SDcard" -> (Select Zip) -> "YES"

6. Wait for the process to end.

7. "Reboot system now" (first boot always take more time than the next ones)

8. Enjoy, :D

I wrote it from memory, so can someone check it, please?

Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish, ;)

thank you for the response. I have done the wipe after the installation... it's possible this is the problem... I will try another time the installation....

Guest HarryPirate

Since Youtube HQ is now working in ZTE Blade could it be ported to ZTE V9?

Or could anyone post a step by step to create a build enviroment for zte v9 in order to keep updating roms to this device.