• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

zte v9 ver 4.1

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Great rom. Only some small microlags here and there. O'boy how "new" my v9 feels like.

Keep up the good work.

J.K Nilsson

Posted · Report post

thank you for the response. I have done the wipe after the installation... it's possible this is the problem... I will try another time the installation....

nothing to do... the touch screen don't work... only with two fingers ''like calibration way''... i will remain with my cyanogen 7

Posted · Report post

Has anybody a solution for a lower dpi rate?

Posted · Report post

how to restore imei? my imei ia mess :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your work in compiling the KonstaT 10.1 rom for the zte v9.

Is there any chance that you could compile the latest version with working bluetooth and hw decoding (cm-10.1-20130112-konstaKANG-blade.zip).

Posted (edited) · Report post

Android 4.2

http://www.mediafire...fn3uy9c4en11qhf

You can take a look at release notes on KonstaT 10.1 Blade thread. All respect to KonstaT!

Hi,

This is my first post...

Just this weekend I rooted my ZTE V9 (first ones with resistive screen) and installed this rom (My first install of ROM's since my HTC Touchcruise :P).

I've installed also gapps included in the blade thread.

All seems ok with the ROM except the bluetooth that is not working (i think this already has been solved in the blade thread).

I do not know if this is new from this ROM, however, would like to point out:

- wifi theathering - had to install wifi theathering from market - there is no option in the settings for wifi.

- multiple users - although this is a tablet, there is no option in settings that include this... this is a petty...I was really anxious to try this out as the tablet is shared by me and my wife

- DPI - on the 2.2 official ROM, the screen dpi is different - here we have a lot less "space" and icons and text are really big in several apps...

- Responsiveness of the screen - in the 2.1 and 2.2 the screen seems much pore responsive than on this ROM which sometimes leads me to touch the screen several times before I am able to "touch" a button or specific area.

- overall performance - I must confess I was expecting a major increase in performance as 2.2 seems to me very slow (specially when writing or when keyboard was being loaded). The performance is a little better but the keyboard still takes a while to open when required...this is a bit frustrating for me...

But overall, this is a great ROM... specially for someone who cames from 2.2 :)

Cheers to all involved in this development!

Freddy

Portugal

Edited by cork_power

Posted · Report post

New version of the room with rotation.

Hello All,

Can someone re upload this 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, the link above is broken.

TIA

Posted · Report post

Hi,

This is my first post...

Just this weekend I rooted my ZTE V9 (first ones with resistive screen) and installed this rom (My first install of ROM's since my HTC Touchcruise :P).

I've installed also gapps included in the blade thread.

All seems ok with the ROM except the bluetooth that is not working (i think this already has been solved in the blade thread).

I do not know if this is new from this ROM, however, would like to point out:

- wifi theathering - had to install wifi theathering from market - there is no option in the settings for wifi.

- multiple users - although this is a tablet, there is no option in settings that include this... this is a petty...I was really anxious to try this out as the tablet is shared by me and my wife

- DPI - on the 2.2 official ROM, the screen dpi is different - here we have a lot less "space" and icons and text are really big in several apps...

- Responsiveness of the screen - in the 2.1 and 2.2 the screen seems much pore responsive than on this ROM which sometimes leads me to touch the screen several times before I am able to "touch" a button or specific area.

- overall performance - I must confess I was expecting a major increase in performance as 2.2 seems to me very slow (specially when writing or when keyboard was being loaded). The performance is a little better but the keyboard still takes a while to open when required...this is a bit frustrating for me...

But overall, this is a great ROM... specially for someone who cames from 2.2 :)

Cheers to all involved in this development!

Freddy

Portugal

im prefer 4.1 ver dude..4.2 weiird i think..

Posted · Report post

im prefer 4.1 ver dude..4.2 weiird i think..

Hummm.. I've got to try this.

At the moment, and as I was desperate for my AndroidAP hotspot I went back to Cyanogenmod stable...

Does ROM 4.1 has AndroidAP Hotspot available in the settings?!

Posted · Report post

Hummm.. I've got to try this.

At the moment, and as I was desperate for my AndroidAP hotspot I went back to Cyanogenmod stable...

Does ROM 4.1 has AndroidAP Hotspot available in the settings?!

wifii its ok..no problems..

Posted · Report post

has anyone tried android 4.2 version that cen_y uploaded? is it working without problems?

Posted · Report post

has anyone tried android 4.2 version that cen_y uploaded? is it working without problems?

i have try..bugs in Bluetooth is not working..:mellow:

Posted · Report post

Hi @cen_y could you please compile an updated CM10 version of your ROM

Posted · Report post

Hi @cen_y could you please compile an updated CM10 version of your ROM

Wait for 5.0 :)

Posted · Report post

You mean there is no solution completely for captivative screen users of ZTE V9 to use CM10??

Posted · Report post

Where's everybody?:wacko:

Posted · Report post

Hello All,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm a newbie.. :). will anyone please re upload the 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, since it's been invalid or deleted, please.

Thank you very much for the kindness of you. :)

Posted · Report post

Hello All,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm a newbie.. http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png. will anyone please re upload the 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, since it's been invalid or deleted, please.

Thank you very much for the kindness of you. http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

maybe u should use pbp rom,see first the post