zte v9 ver 4.1

Guest naifah

Guest lombatina

thank you for the response. I have done the wipe after the installation... it's possible this is the problem... I will try another time the installation....

nothing to do... the touch screen don't work... only with two fingers ''like calibration way''... i will remain with my cyanogen 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bablefish69

Thank you for your work in compiling the KonstaT 10.1 rom for the zte v9.

Is there any chance that you could compile the latest version with working bluetooth and hw decoding (cm-10.1-20130112-konstaKANG-blade.zip).

Guest cork_power

Android 4.2

http://www.mediafire...fn3uy9c4en11qhf

You can take a look at release notes on KonstaT 10.1 Blade thread. All respect to KonstaT!

Hi,

This is my first post...

Just this weekend I rooted my ZTE V9 (first ones with resistive screen) and installed this rom (My first install of ROM's since my HTC Touchcruise :P).

I've installed also gapps included in the blade thread.

All seems ok with the ROM except the bluetooth that is not working (i think this already has been solved in the blade thread).

I do not know if this is new from this ROM, however, would like to point out:

- wifi theathering - had to install wifi theathering from market - there is no option in the settings for wifi.

- multiple users - although this is a tablet, there is no option in settings that include this... this is a petty...I was really anxious to try this out as the tablet is shared by me and my wife

- DPI - on the 2.2 official ROM, the screen dpi is different - here we have a lot less "space" and icons and text are really big in several apps...

- Responsiveness of the screen - in the 2.1 and 2.2 the screen seems much pore responsive than on this ROM which sometimes leads me to touch the screen several times before I am able to "touch" a button or specific area.

- overall performance - I must confess I was expecting a major increase in performance as 2.2 seems to me very slow (specially when writing or when keyboard was being loaded). The performance is a little better but the keyboard still takes a while to open when required...this is a bit frustrating for me...

But overall, this is a great ROM... specially for someone who cames from 2.2 :)

Cheers to all involved in this development!

Freddy

Portugal

Edited by cork_power

Hi,

This is my first post...

Just this weekend I rooted my ZTE V9 (first ones with resistive screen) and installed this rom (My first install of ROM's since my HTC Touchcruise :P).

I've installed also gapps included in the blade thread.

All seems ok with the ROM except the bluetooth that is not working (i think this already has been solved in the blade thread).

I do not know if this is new from this ROM, however, would like to point out:

- wifi theathering - had to install wifi theathering from market - there is no option in the settings for wifi.

- multiple users - although this is a tablet, there is no option in settings that include this... this is a petty...I was really anxious to try this out as the tablet is shared by me and my wife

- DPI - on the 2.2 official ROM, the screen dpi is different - here we have a lot less "space" and icons and text are really big in several apps...

- Responsiveness of the screen - in the 2.1 and 2.2 the screen seems much pore responsive than on this ROM which sometimes leads me to touch the screen several times before I am able to "touch" a button or specific area.

- overall performance - I must confess I was expecting a major increase in performance as 2.2 seems to me very slow (specially when writing or when keyboard was being loaded). The performance is a little better but the keyboard still takes a while to open when required...this is a bit frustrating for me...

But overall, this is a great ROM... specially for someone who cames from 2.2 :)

Cheers to all involved in this development!

Freddy

Portugal

im prefer 4.1 ver dude..4.2 weiird i think..

Guest cork_power

im prefer 4.1 ver dude..4.2 weiird i think..

Hummm.. I've got to try this.

At the moment, and as I was desperate for my AndroidAP hotspot I went back to Cyanogenmod stable...

Does ROM 4.1 has AndroidAP Hotspot available in the settings?!

• 1 month later...
Guest naifah

Hummm.. I've got to try this.

At the moment, and as I was desperate for my AndroidAP hotspot I went back to Cyanogenmod stable...

Does ROM 4.1 has AndroidAP Hotspot available in the settings?!

wifii its ok..no problems..

Guest naifah
has anyone tried android 4.2 version that cen_y uploaded? is it working without problems?

i have try..bugs in Bluetooth is not working..:mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest isaac_newtons

Hello All,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm a newbie.. :). will anyone please re upload the 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, since it's been invalid or deleted, please.

Thank you very much for the kindness of you. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm a newbie.. http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png. will anyone please re upload the 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, since it's been invalid or deleted, please.

Thank you very much for the kindness of you. http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

maybe u should use pbp rom,see first the post

• 3 years later...
Guest tha Crab

Can someone PLEASE help,

I realise this is an old thread,

I have just got my hands on a ZTE V9, which these days is pretty un-usable, I managed to install CM7 on it but thats not much better,

I tried to install CM11 but ran into a few issues, now i have no operating system on it,

does anyone have a stable version of CM9, 10, 11 for the ZTE V9 ?

they all seem to have been deleted

cheers