[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Guest sam tyler

right the good news.....i managed to get this rom going,what i did was get the version 10 of gen2 tpt now it works.system size is now 215,data is 203 and cache is 37mb but for some reason,when i tap on a widget, the screen goes to the left.also i reinstalled some apks,via titanium back up but a couple wont work(like power amp)it says power amp has stopped. but the built in player plays fine. im going through the settings to make sure everything is fine. so,so far so good!

Guest XMasterNinni

You can framework-port it! ;) Just copy over /app, /framework, /media and the paranoidandroid config file (it's a .conf in /etc i think) from this ROM to tilal's CFX2. That should do the job.

Guest sam tyler
post-914473-0-54741900-1348589096_thumb. just tried the update for me its a lot smoother and it doesn`t seem to jump to the left now(bad install the first time?)and my power amp apk works now! so not to bad,but the settings are something to get used to.like the new the weather is displayed on the lock screen very nice.here is a screen shot.

Guest Sulthekk

Wouldn't it be easier just to replace the boot.img? I thought that was all the difference between cfx builds for the two devices, so in theory it works flawlessly afterwards?

Guest sam tyler

just a quick question,is it possible to make the notification area transparent? i.e. when you drag the notification bar down? i did notice in the update i could make it transparent(in settings)but it didn`t work for me.any answers out there? i had no f.c.s so far and the rom working fine except when i use f.b.(a booked marked one,not the g.p. one)the keyboard seems to cover the comments box,not a great thing i know,but has any one else had the problem? let me know if any one have any answers.cheers.