[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Guest goldharbor

hello..

if i want to change some apk to the system, like launcher, gallery and so on, i just switch the apk or i can't or exists another method to do it~?

I wanna put my app in system when i flash it

Edited by goldharbor

Guest zeelog

as i have already updated to 2.17(via goo,it does work) do i have to update to 2.17.1? as 2.17 is working fine.or is there something on your new version thats not on mine? help please!-----update-----i have updated to 2.17.1 now.all seems working so far(via goo)cheers for the update.

only main difference is that the 2.17.1 contains new notification toggles - difference is quite negligible, and to be honest the same feature can be achieved by installing notification toggles, even on earliest builds.

hello..

if i want to change some apk to the system, like launcher, gallery and so on, i just switch the apk or i can't or exists another method to do it~?

I wanna put my app in system when i flash it

you can easily select which app you want to use by default, for e.g. personally i don't use trebuchet, so i install another launcher set it as default then uninstall trebuchet (there are plenty of apps which can uninstall system apps, just be careful which you uninstall!)

Guest zeelog

can somebody post a screenshot of new toggles

cant find it anywhere

if you installed 2.17.1 then you can find it from > settings > system > notification toggles

if you installed 2.17.1 then you can find it from > settings > system > notification toggles

why would i ask for screenshot if i have flashed the ROM :)

why would i ask for screenshot if i have flashed the ROM :)

Guest DrPaua

Oh, it has S2E included, BUT: "S2E" wurde leider beendet. ("S2E" was unfortunately closed.) - any clues?

OK, I just TPT'd from 160MB to 180MB system partition and installed a fresh 4th-of-october-version following the tut in 1st post and S2E does the same sh*t - can someone help me, plz?

Guest zeelog

OK, I just TPT'd from 160MB to 180MB system partition and installed a fresh 4th-of-october-version following the tut in 1st post and S2E does the same sh*t - can someone help me, plz?

sorry i can't replicate your problem, did you partition your sdcard ? alternatively try to install the s2e version from konstat http://www.modaco.com/topic/355903-devrom279-cyanogenmod-10-android-411/page__st__720 maybe that works for you..

Guest dhoomktoo1

I know 180 partition is recommended.. But Is there a way to install this rom on 160 partition? By trimming some apps.. Wonder if anyone has done it successfully?

Guest zeelog

I know 180 partition is recommended.. But Is there a way to install this rom on 160 partition? By trimming some apps.. Wonder if anyone has done it successfully?

actually from version 2.16 to date, rom + gapps would fit on a 160mb partition, no need for trimming ;)

Guest birdibird

Got it working on 160 mb here. I always do a bit of trimming :)

Great rom, very smooth and nice!!!

I'm really impressed by how PA gives you control over dpi and px on an application level!

It only bothers me that the 2g/3g and data connection toggles are not there. Can you put them in?

keep up the good work :)

Guest judas1977

It only bothers me that the 2g/3g and data connection toggles are not there. Can you put them in?

Honestly? that is the only reason i installed other rom. Is there a chance to "restore" it (i mean full switches amount)?

Guest sam tyler

Can any of you guys update directly from Goo? when it reboots to recovery (5 and 6) it is unable to start the script.

check earlier posts as i think i had the same problem. if you downloaded it via the phone,let it go into recovery(via the goo app),and look for a directory called goo manager.and flash from there.don`t forget the Gapps)and wipe cache in advanced(make a back up if it go`s wrong) .and restart phone so far,(this way has safed my text messages e.mails etc and i use titanium back up just in case but for some reason,news and weather has to be put back on the via t.back up ). thanks go`s to Snap it for helping me with this.hope this helps. Edited by sam tyler

Guest arelim

is there a way to make newly installed apps do the "move to sd card" move? i previously used cm7 ice armor ii, which had that button enabled for all the apps. btw, i already have an 500 mb sd-ext.

Guest stanoo

is there a way to make newly installed apps do the "move to sd card" move? i previously used cm7 ice armor ii, which had that button enabled for all the apps. btw, i already have an 500 mb sd-ext.

just look for a flashable s2e zip somewhere in this site an flash it, afterward after you move your apps to ext any subsequent install will automatically install in ext.

Guest arelim

just look for a flashable s2e zip somewhere in this site an flash it, afterward after you move your apps to ext any subsequent install will automatically install in ext.

thanks stanoo! after a quick searc, i found this: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1

with the notes:

I flash the simple2ext-v6-jb.zip. It installs the necessary scripts and the S2E app. Then reboot, run the S2E app (it is often a bit slow to start), tell it to move the dalvik-cache and then reboot again.

worked fine for me, thanks!

Guest zeelog

Got it working on 160 mb here. I always do a bit of trimming

Great rom, very smooth and nice!!!

I'm really impressed by how PA gives you control over dpi and px on an application level!

keep up the good work

im also missing this :-/

Ok here you go, http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/blade/pa_blade-2.17.9-07OCT2012-233726.zip only contains some additional toggles (2g/data..), however I decided to omit this release from goo update notification. Edited by zeelog