[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Guest ChefBorjan

A big thank you, I recently tried the previous version and oddly had no sign of a lock screen, the menu button didn't work and notification badges were not displaying...

But this most recent version fixed all of these problems! Cheers! Big improvements all around from 2.x or whatever I was one. :)

Guest NxtStep

I think I don't have it...

Well I installed the version 2.17.1 and the display orientation switch appears there. After that I installed 2.18 with cache+dalvik wiped. The switch remains in the notification area, but disappears from the enabled toggles settings page.

Well I installed the version 2.17.1 and the display orientation switch appears there. After that I installed 2.18 with cache+dalvik wiped. The switch remains in the notification area, but disappears from the enabled toggles settings page.

You're right, unfortunately I wasn't able to fix it, even in the most recent version...hopefully will be fixed in upcoming releases..

hi,

sorry to ask this, does vpn works in this rom?

looks cool. thanks

sorry mate, but I don't have a vpn where to test, I appreciate if you can post your results ...thanks..

Guest Snap.IT

more updates??!! im gonig back cm7!! i had enough!! cheers for the update.

You don't have to update every time, check the changelog and see if it's got something you really want.

I usually skip five or so versions unless it's bugfixes that i really need.

Guest Sidewalker

Thanks for the ROM :)

But, I have some problems... :(

1. PC (Windows 8 and 7) cannot see device card (it sees device (removable disk (D:)), but when i try to open says "Please insert the disk"). Before flashing I had 2.2 custom rom, and that connection works. Maybe I must change something in settings? I didn't find.

2. I installed gapps from CWM recovery immediatly after installing ROM, but I haven't Google Play or Market in applications, how to get it?

3. No lockscreen: when I press Power button, device sleeps ok, but when I press it 2nd time device wakes up and shows me desktop.

4. Button Home doesn't work: it works in recovery, but not in android.

P.S.: i shoveled all settings, but couldn't find the solution. I'm using last official version of CWM for this device, and I cleared all caches etc. before flashing.

And please, tell me, how to set the device interface to the standart phone interface, because fonts in settings are too small... When I pick the 1st option it Paranoid Settings, and set 1st variant there, after reboot I get e.g. word APPLICATIONS in menu overlapped by status bar, and in other places.

whats your system partition? at least you need 160mb...alternatively try a full wipe, data,system,cache and reflash..

too many weird problems,so i guess you'll be better off with the latter...as for phone mode, go in pa settings > workspace > select 1st option - hybrid off

Guest Sidewalker

Can I do that without third-party apps? Cos I havn't google play application and can't connect with PC.

I can only seek system settings, boot into CWM recovery, and run Terminal Emultator (like diskpart -> list disk in Windows CMD).

And is there the way, in my situation, to connect sdcard to PC? (without cardreader etc.)

Edited by Sidewalker

Can I do that without third-party apps? Cos I havn't google play application and can't connect with PC.

I can only seek system settings, boot into CWM recovery, and run Terminal Emultator (like diskpart -> list disk in Windows CMD).

And is there the way, in my situation, to connect sdcard to PC? (without cardreader etc.)

you can use partition info it's included in this rom, under settings menu.

Guest Sidewalker

system 136 mb/136mb, data 57,34 mb/290 mb, cache 1,19 mb/15 mb.

Looks like it's my fault, thank you very much for support!

Please, tell me now, can I fix that (increase System size), but without full formatting sd-card (I have there zip with your ROM, if I will format, how then I will copy zip to the sdcard? I cannot connect it to PC now, you remember). Through CWM recovery I think..

system 136 mb/136mb, data 57,34 mb/290 mb, cache 1,19 mb/15 mb.

Looks like it's my fault, thank you very much for support!

Please, tell me now, can I fix that (increase System size), but without full formatting sd-card (I have there zip with your ROM, if I will format, how then I will copy zip to the sdcard? I cannot connect it to PC now, you remember). Through CWM recovery I think..

Use a TPT ;)

It doesnt format ur Sd card :)

Guest flixblixclix

I have tried this rom ... but as i have now only 160mb partitio, just want to make sure.... is it possible now with konstant gapps (15mb) which is trimmed... i don't rely on other gapps rather than only google play store app.... pls let me know soon.... its downloading now.....