[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest chamma88

ok guys here the next update and the changelog (is really biiiggggg)

i must ask you antoher time to wipe all (also system) and USE THE LAST TWRP RECOVERY!!!(you can download on goomanager app)

here the download link https://hotfile.com/...pohirp.zip.html

that's all guys

can u give a mirror of mediafire hotfile is not working in my region

Guest chamma88

Can't download anything from Play Store, and GTalk doesn't log in, gives me "Google Talk authentication failed" in the notifications

Edit: clearing "Google services framework" data and rebooting solved the problem, I don't know why these things happen to me

i lost my g.market by clearing data of Google services framework. now what to do

Guest Ma7moud

I have a bug to report:

I noticed that my phone doesn't sleep, and when looking at the battery use it said "Display 83%"

Don't know what made me do that but I got a flashlight, and turned off the screen then pointed the flashlight at it and i could see all of my home screen, So i wanted to check if my screen was bad, opened the browser and went to google, turned off the screen and i still saw the page when i pointed the flashlight to the screen

So my bug is: the screen doesn't turn off, only the light and the touch turn off but the screen stays on all the time, draining battery

can someone else check this?

Note: if you try to check it you would not see your home screen, you would see your lockscreen, but i see my home screen because i made the lockscreen appear 1 minute after i turn the screen off

Guest Diljeet

I have a bug to report:

I noticed that my phone doesn't sleep, and when looking at the battery use it said "Display 83%"

Don't know what made me do that but I got a flashlight, and turned off the screen then pointed the flashlight at it and i could see all of my home screen, So i wanted to check if my screen was bad, opened the browser and went to google, turned off the screen and i still saw the page when i pointed the flashlight to the screen

So my bug is: the screen doesn't turn off, only the light and the touch turn off but the screen stays on all the time, draining battery

can someone else check this?

Note: if you try to check it you would not see your home screen, you would see your lockscreen, but i see my home screen because i made the lockscreen appear 1 minute after i turn the screen off

mine display is 54% and yes you are right i also got no deep sleep working, check cpu spy.

and i am having almost no apps installed also freezed all necessary apps, still deep sleep not working. no running apps from my side.

Deep Sleep worked well in previous version, what went wrong :(

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Ma7moud

mine display is 54% and yes you are right i also got no deep sleep working, check cpu spy.

and i am having almost no apps installed also freezed all necessary apps, still deep sleep not working. no running apps from my side.

Deep Sleep worked well in previous version, what went wrong

then maybe my guess is right, get a flashlight and check your screen

Guest Diljeet

then maybe my guess is right, get a flashlight and check your screen

i only got a small flash light, so can't see nothing but can't be sure.

i will shut the phone all night and charge tomorrow, its already 23% not used much though instead of freezing and installing few apps.

Guest msadek122

one trick from "brgi" copy a file from system/lib named libsurfaceflinger.so from the liquid next 1.9.2 to the system/lib folder of your rom(replace it) and fix permissions rw-r-r.

For overclocking go to Settings-CyanogenMod Settings-Performance and find cpu section and set the max frequency(960mhz for example) and check set on boot.

what Do you mean by fix permissions rw-r-r what are the steps and excuse me I'm Just a user :huh: you guys Doing a great work

Guest alboz83

Tonight the battery go down by 60%, not normal. Another problem is that the screen is crazy, i changed the values of sensitivity and noise but within success. I come back to CM9

Guest Diljeet

what Do you mean by fix permissions rw-r-r what are the steps and excuse me I'm Just a user :huh: you guys Doing a great work

i am also a user(LOL). i am just a fan of Devs.

ok fixing permissions is easy, if you use any root file explorer long press on any file you need to fix permissions, basically all system files has rw-r-r- as their permissions, after long press click the permissions option from options, and check/uncheck the boxes as shown in attached image.

post-955773-0-57366600-1349603192_thumb.

Guest lupohirp

ok uploaded new version. in addition to prevoius commits here we are the last...final version of cm7.2!!!!

• backported 2.6.38 kgsl drivers
  • fixed 3D weak perfromances
  • fixed deep sleep issues (YOU MUST WIPE!!!!)ù
  • another fix

here the download link:https://hotfile.com/dl/175258841/8f8cfcd/salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip.html

YOU MUST WIPE ALL (DATA AND SYSTEM) AND ALSO UPDATE TO LAST RECOVERY OTHERWISE THIS ROM DOESN'T WORK!!!

Edited by lupohirp

Guest msadek122

i am also a user(LOL). i am just a fan of Devs.

ok fixing permissions is easy, if you use any root file explorer long press on any file you need to fix permissions, basically all system files has rw-r-r- as their permissions, after long press click the permissions option from options, and check/uncheck the boxes as shown in attached image.

post-955773-0-57366600-1349603192_thumb.

Thank you :D

Guest Diljeet

ok uploaded new version. in addition to prevoius commits here we are the last...final version of cm7.2!!!!

• backported 2.6.38 kgsl drivers
  • fixed 3D weak perfromances
  • fixed deep sleep issues (YOU MUST WIPE!!!!)ù
  • another fix

here the download link:https://hotfile.com/dl/175258841/8f8cfcd/salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip.html

YOU MUST WIPE ALL (DATA AND SYSTEM) AND ALSO UPDATE TO LAST RECOVERY OTHERWISE THIS ROM DOESN'T WORK!!!

. 3d performance is good now its linear i mean frame rate is constant, not changing, still max frame rate at easiest drawing is 50-52(not 59)

. don't have any luck with deep sleep(i have twrp 2.2.2.1 if there are any modifications then please post the img file here)

Now things are smooth, Thanks69.gif

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Ma7moud

. 3d performance is good now its linear i mean frame rate is constant, not changing, still max frame rate at easiest drawing is 50-52(not 59)

. don't have any luck with deep sleep(i have twrp 2.2.2.1 if there are any modifications then please post the img file here)

Now things are smooth, Thanks69.gif

Deep sleep is working or not in this one ?

Hi lupohirp, i think that the problem with deep sleep is due to the a2sd support in the kernel because the first version you released was ok without it. Also the last 2 kernels have a problem with the touchscreen (it goes crazy with high temperature). I really hope you solve these issues.

Thanks in advance

Guest Diljeet

Moreless No.

I hope Ainillia you can find a fix for deep sleep(or may be lupo will have a look again). if possible then please do something quick because battery drain is big on 128MHz so can't keep the rom for many days(my liquid may get hurt71.gif).

No hurry may be i will go back to CM9 or previous version of CM7.2.

But still trying to search which process is keeping the phone awake.

Hi lupohirp, i think that the problem with deep sleep is due to the a2sd support in the kernel because the first version you released was ok without it. Also the last 2 kernels have a problem with the touchscreen (it goes crazy with high temperature). I really hope you solve these issues.

Thanks in advance

i tried flashing the remove a2sd from ainillia's rom V2 and link2sd works and a2sd is disabled.

So without a2sd also my phone is not sleeping.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Ma7moud

I hope Ainillia you can find a fix for deep sleep(or may be lupo will have a look again). if possible then please do something quick because battery drain is big on 128MHz so can't keep the rom for many days(my liquid may get hurt71.gif).

i tried flashing the remove a2sd from ainillia's rom V2 and link2sd works and a2sd is disabled.

I don't think an app or a process is keeping the phone awake, it's the screen, it never turns off

And yes the touchscreen goes crazy sometimes

Guest lupohirp

No hurry may be i will go back to CM9 or previous version of CM7.2.

But still trying to search which process is keeping the phone awake.

could be the panel driver problem we need that for .35 mdp drivers(and also kgsl drivers)....i'll check later :)

Edited by lupohirp

Guest Ma7moud

could be the panel driver problem we need that for .35 mdp drivers(and also kgsl drivers)....i'll check later

Take your time, I like your work :P

Guest Diljeet

could be the panel driver problem we need that for .35 mdp drivers(and also kgsl drivers)....i'll check later :)

may be you are right(i mean you are obviously always right), because Ma7moud reported when he flash a flashlight on the screen when screen is off, he can see the graphics, this means system never stopped drawing the screen, this is just a guess(you know more)

Take your time, it always nice to wipe and see a fresh phone. Good Luck111.gif

Guest lupohirp

may be you are right(i mean you are obviously always right), because Ma7moud reported when he flash a flashlight on the screen when screen is off, he can see the graphics, this means system never stopped drawing the screen, this is just a guess(you know more)

Take your time, it always nice to wipe and see a fresh phone. Good Luck111.gif

i have a fear....and could be the surfaceflinger of liquidnext.these problems started when i replaced that library...but also not...actually i think many things...one of this is that gingerbread doesn't support 4.7 (and this is official) and doesn't link well with gcc 4.4 that is included in system....now i'm trying this way but...i think that the problem is the surfacflinger.so....hoping that i'm wrong

Edited by lupohirp

Guest Ma7moud

i have a fear....and could be the surfaceflinger of liquidnext.these problems started when i replaced that library...but also not...actually i think many things...one of this is that gingerbread doesn't support 4.7 (and this is official) and doesn't link well with gcc 4.4 that is included in system....now i'm trying this way but...i think that the problem is the surfacflinger.so....hoping that i'm wrong

Don't try too hard with the 3d performance, I believe we have the weakest Adreno 200 GPU in the world (thanks to Acer for using cheap chips that don't work properly)

Guest thepasto

Lupo the solution is easy... Just revert powermanagement to the original .29.. Problem solved :D