[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest Ma7moud

@Ma7moud What Ainillia version of CM7.2 are you using? I'm searching a better rom for A1 (smooth, stable and low battery drain). Thanks

V1 because i get crazy screen with V2

Liquid doesn't have a 3.x kernel, still on 2.6.29 even on CM9

Got it, but how can I install TWRP? As I'm not using CM9/CM7.2/MIUI v4, gooManager will work and it will replace my malzeRecovery?

Thanks!

Edited by am5a03

Guest Ma7moud

I get crazy screen with last lupohirp rom. Ok thanks, you have flashed V1 update also?

Yes

Got it, but how can I install TWRP? As I'm not using CM9/CM7.2/MIUI v4, gooManager will work and it will replace my malzeRecovery?

Thanks!

You can use this to install it like malez recovery

but if you have Liquid A1 (256MB ram) you should wipe all and flash one of the roms that support the new partition sizes (CM9/CM7.2/MIUI v4) right after you install TWRP

Liquid E users can use TWRP with any rom

Yes

You can use this to install it like malez recovery

but if you have Liquid A1 (256MB ram) you should wipe all and flash one of the roms that support the new partition sizes (CM9/CM7.2/MIUI v4) right after you install TWRP

Liquid E users can use TWRP with any rom

Thanks a lot for great help ma7moud, just saw your easy install package in previous pages :P

Moreover, if I want to restore my old rom, I need to install malez recovery back and do nandroid restore? :huh:

btw, just installed the Beats4Liquid on my Liquid t&l 2.2, not so sure whether it is in effect. As I cannot see any configurations for beats audio, may I know whether I can do config on CM7.2? ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?od11ql6zhbac3eb

Edited by am5a03

Guest Ma7moud

Thanks a lot for great help ma7moud, just saw your easy install package in previous pages :P

Moreover, if I want to restore my old rom, I need to install malez recovery back and do nandroid restore? :huh:

btw, just installed the Beats4Liquid on my Liquid t&l 2.2, not so sure whether it is in effect. As I cannot see any configurations for beats audio, may I know whether I can do config on CM7.2? ^_^

http://www.mediafire...od11ql6zhbac3eb

nandroid backups made using malez recovery must be restored using malez recovery

I don't know if Beats works on 2.2 (never used 2.2 on my phone) but even if it works we don't get any configurations for it, you can't turn it off, its always on

Guest haeewee

hi folks,

at the moment rather happily using CyanogenMod-7-20120811-UNOFFICIAL-salsa, (with kernel 2.6.29.6 (youpi@youpipower#3))

has anybody experienced issues with the compass?

:compass seems not working

is there any solution to get it working?

thanks in advance

Guest Diljeet

hi folks,

at the moment rather happily using CyanogenMod-7-20120811-UNOFFICIAL-salsa, (with kernel 2.6.29.6 (youpi@youpipower#3))

thanks in advance

never had compass issue, but on first time the compass takes around a 15 sec to adjust to North, i have to rotate the phone for a while. i had problem with it many times. it adjusts to correct direction after a while.

Guest Sany Linux

Does anyone have problems with GPS? My GPS does not work with this rom, When I turn it on and try to use it I can see the GPS icon in the top bar flashing but all the GPS apps I've installed tell me that there is no GPS

My gps works perfectly with this configuration.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/185ksb7ingztjoi/gps.conf

You should replace this file with the one at /etc/gps.conf

Use root explorer to copy the file and also don't forget to change the permissions of the file.

Guest Diljeet

What is the biggest problem in this version? Battery consumption is acceptable? light/proximity works well ??

for me the rom has no problems, some persons experienced flicker which is rare case, else its the most blazingly the fastest rom on our liquid, after 3d performance fix(this drains battery because it increases the fps) and camcoder fix(Thanks to Alboz83).

only thing is battery drain, which is obvious because the screen rendering rate is almost 59fps which needs more Battery than other roms which render at low rate.

Every thing works well for me at this rom, you can compare our liquid to any 1GHz CPU phone and you wont see much difference(my phone is as fast as my friends DHD without overclocking).

Guest thor124

hi folks,

thanks in advance

Thats the version I keep coming back to. It's super stable on my phone, and runs smoother than anything else I tried. Just installed a compass app, and it pointed north. Hope you can get yours sorted out -- maybe try a few diffrent apps?

Guest haeewee

Thats the version I keep coming back to. It's super stable on my phone, and runs smoother than anything else I tried. Just installed a compass app, and it pointed north. Hope you can get yours sorted out -- maybe try a few diffrent apps?

tnx, so assuming this kernel/ROM has compass support..

i getting this error in logcat:

E/ActivityThread( 4156): Activity kr.sira.compass.SmartCompass has leaked IntentReceiver net.daum.adam.publisher.impl.receiver.NetworkStateBroadcastReceiver@405546e8 that was originally registered her
e. Are you missing a call to unregisterReceiver()?

(i'll attach rest of logcat too for thosw who are interested ;-) , but this seems 1st related message)

i am using (and used ever before) c:geo who needs compass, but also tried other compass apps, but no compass signal

if i look at (android assistant - system information ) there should be still support for the compass

do i have to fear HW error?

maybe i'll try stock rom again to verify if compass is operational

diljeet, thor124, thanks again.

as soon as any progress, i wil post it here

Guest Diljeet

do i have to fear HW error?

maybe i'll try stock rom again to verify if compass is operational

for testing Compass Hardware you are right, go to Stock rom, do a Nandroid backup if you want to backup current rom.

Just flashed the rom, it's really fast (may be it's newly flashed? :P )

but what a pity that DSP manager is not working in rom V2 :(

do u guys can recommend any good equalizer?

Guest Diljeet

Just flashed the rom, it's really fast (may be it's newly flashed? :P )

but what a pity that DSP manager is not working in rom V2 :(

do u guys can recommend any good equalizer?

No equalizer related apps work on this rom, Hope Ainillia or any other developers tell us how to remove the beats audio, ever since Ainillia used the beats audio reworked, DSP Manager and all equalizer apps stopped working.

I really don't know how to remove the beatsaudio from this ROM, if somebody does please help us.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1978061

Did someone tried this script for the Android VM ??? It seems to be very very efficient with a lot of games, but I was wondering if it's also usefull with other kind of applications (browser ... Android UI ... ) ... maybe could be a solution for CM9's lags ... maybe not, but I cannot try, I have a Liquid E and I cannot speak about benefits for A1 users.

If I didn't misunderstand something, the TurboCache1.2 could be an accelerator for the SD swap, but I need to admit that I didn't read the entire post :P ...

Hope this can Help to make Liquid more usable ... and help someone to develop for all us >.<

No equalizer related apps work on this rom, Hope Ainillia or any other developers tell us how to remove the beats audio, ever since Ainillia used the beats audio reworked, DSP Manager and all equalizer apps stopped working.

I really don't know how to remove the beatsaudio from this ROM, if somebody does please help us.

http://www.modaco.co...de/page__st__20

Dmitriy K.'s SRSFIX.zip, works like a charm!!!!!!

I can install equalizer now :D

By the way, thanks for all the devs' great work. It's been more than three years since the phone was released and I really appreciate you guys are still working on developing roms, keeping our Liquid updated and push it to limit. From 1.6 ->2.1->2.2 and now 2.3.7 and even 4.0!

Edited by am5a03

Guest Ainillia

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1978061

Did someone tried this script for the Android VM ??? It seems to be very very efficient with a lot of games, but I was wondering if it's also usefull with other kind of applications (browser ... Android UI ... ) ... maybe could be a solution for CM9's lags ... maybe not, but I cannot try, I have a Liquid E and I cannot speak about benefits for A1 users.

If I didn't misunderstand something, the TurboCache1.2 could be an accelerator for the SD swap, but I need to admit that I didn't read the entire post :P ...

Hope this can Help to make Liquid more usable ... and help someone to develop for all us >.<

You shouldn't use this... You can, but it could be worse than better, actually, as it will override and modify a part of the rom stability.

Edited by Ainillia

Guest Diljeet

You shouldn't use this... You can, but it could be worse than better, actually, as it will override and modify a part of the rom stability.

Thanks for the warning.

I wasn't going to try anyways(LOL) but others will not try after your Warning.

Help! I've some problem with a2sd. After I turn on a2sd on liquidparts, reboot, everything works fine for a while.

The situation was when I was using the stock browser, it force closed and then I found that I could not open some of the apps that had been moved to SD card, like facebook, superusers, they kept force close.

How can I solve this problem?

Edit: Things are even worse now. I cannot boot into either system, which end ups in boot loop. For TWRP recovery!! It freezes at the "TEAMWIN" boot splash and nothing happen.. How can I save my phone :(

Edited by am5a03

Edit: Things are even worse now. I cannot boot into either system, which end ups in boot loop. For TWRP recovery!! It freezes at the "TEAMWIN" boot splash and nothing happen.. How can I save my phone :(

You can use acer download tools to go back to the official bin.