how to make your own rom curious ???

Guest frazer19

You should get stock rom, and then add and remove apps/launchers as you want.Then you have your customized rom.I don't think you need much of a programing experience, but I may be wrong.For more advanced stuff you maybe need, but most of advanced stuff is done via text editor (notepad for example).

Guest bladebuddy

Then add busybox and a few tweak scripts then, look on xda on how to make it a cwm flashable zip , easier then you think , and release you&#39;re rom and expect lots of feedback.<br />And enjoy your first custom rom.<br />

Edited by bladebuddy

it really depends on what you want to do, you can easily just customise a stock rom with apps etc..

but if you want to add new features you will need knowledge of decompiling and coding... best way to learn is reading as much as you can from the internet

using Google will help you find lots of info, i would start by learning about decompiling and recompiling .apk and .jar/.dex

I know how to compile a kernel and flash it. But..... i don't know what files to edit to enable overclock. Any help with this?

I would like to try this myself but need some lights... I've been searching but still can't do it....

If i just want to compile a kernel with OC enabled with 1.1GHz added to default frequencies, what files would i need to edit? I know all the rest but not this part.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Guest Potatoes

I know how to compile a kernel and flash it. But..... i don't know what files to edit to enable overclock. Any help with this?

I would like to try this myself but need some lights... I've been searching but still can't do it....

If i just want to compile a kernel with OC enabled with 1.1GHz added to default frequencies, what files would i need to edit? I know all the rest but not this part.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Here you go, this is how Omega did it

https://github.com/omegamoon/huawei-g300-u8815-msm7227a/commit/fa382323fd1fafd056fbc62fcbe3b3fc19e3432d