• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [ICS] [B944] favaroooo B6 [13-11 UPDATE]

238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Maybe in Infusion rom the user agent of the phone is edited but I can't tell other

Can i change anything to solve this?

The rom seems to be working good, smooth and fast without oc kernel.

Edited by wso277

Posted (edited)

Hi, i'm testing this rom and it seems to be good but i have a problem.

I'm not able to install the game granny smith from the market. It says the phone is not compatible, but i bought and had it installed in infusion rom.

Any help on this please?

Not tried it but you could try editting the build.prop to fool google play that your device is a different phone

http://www.howtogeek.com/116456/how-to-install-incompatible-android-apps-from-google-play/

Edited by Potatoes

Posted

Not tried it but you could try editting the build.prop to fool google play that your device is a different phone

http://www.howtogeek...om-google-play/

tried that and didnt work. Even changing to the nexus s like in the tutorial.

Posted

Maybe the app is no longer compatible with the G300. Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Posted

I was on b934 offiacial and i went to favarooo b3 but i have a problem with root access.I have superuser aplication but for tit.bekap it denied root.I try to root rom again but again i have not root access.

Posted

any thoughts on b4??

some ideas:

power toogles

root explorer

holo launcher

omegamoon kernel + cpu control app

gapps

notepad by banderlabs

sd speed increase

cheers

Posted

Just tried it and it is the best yet. Clean, Fast, Responsive but almost no signal. I even instaled it twice in case I didn't wipe everything the first time but still very poor signal. This is the fourth ROM I have tried and never a signal problem before. Any ideas what might solve this.

I would love to be able to use this,

thanks

j

Posted

any thoughts on b4??

some ideas:

power toogles

root explorer

holo launcher

gapps

notepad by banderlabs

sd speed increase

cheers

Could use the init.d support for the link2sd to work with the internal partition ...

Posted

Could use the init.d support for the link2sd to work with the internal partition ...

Just add the Geno kernel, then you have overlock/underclock ability plus init.d support.

Posted

Just add the Geno kernel, then you have overlock/underclock ability plus init.d support.

Just did this an it worked. Thanks

Posted

some ideas:

power toogles

root explorer

holo launcher

gapps

notepad by banderlabs

sd speed increase

cheers

I love the Vanilla interface of Android, so I added the ICS launcher, any launcher you can install it manually, will probably never add other launcher, same thing for the toggles, kernel and notepad.

Root Explorer is already integrated, gapps I don't understand, they're already integrated.

Where's SD speed increase mod?

Posted

I'll attach the modified files for the volume wakeup if anyone is interested ...

Posted (edited)

I installed this rom today but it has a MAJOR BUG, because although it gives you the superuser icon, it doesn`t work at all.

With this rom i can`t allow any root permissions to apps (for example on Titanium, link2sd, root explorer it says that superuser permissions were denied).

I have tried to re-root again several times but the problem stands.

Any help please????

Edited by fernslb

Posted

Caching will decrease SD life

I installed this rom today but it has a MAJOR BUG, because although it gives you the superuser icon, it doesn`t work at all.

With this rom i can`t allow any root permissions to apps (for example on Titanium, link2sd, root explorer it says that superuser permissions were denied).

I have tried to re-root again several times but the problem stands.

Any help please????

Flash via CWM http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Posted (edited)

Caching will decrease SD life

Are you sure you are not confusing this with a sdcard swap file?

Flash memory is degraded through write cycles and as this tweak adjusts the size of the READ cache from the sdcard I find it hard to believe that this would do any harm to the SD.

Do you have any info to substantiate this? I have had a brief search but can't seem to find anything. I would love to read any thread/article regarding cache size tweaks degrading sd life if you could share the links.

Edited by Cyda

Posted

Grazie fraska, but which version should i download (ARM devices or x86 devices)???

Posted

Grazie fraska, but which version should i download (ARM devices or x86 devices)???

ARM.

Posted

Worked like a charm. Cheers for you guys.

Posted

Are you sure you are not confusing this with a sdcard swap file?

Yeah, sorry :P

Anyway I'm uploading B4, still about 30 minutes

Posted

Yeah, sorry

Anyway I'm uploading B4, still about 30 minutes

what's new? :)

Posted

See on the first page ;)

Posted

See on the first page

nice

i was hoping to see Performance Improvement in b4. Maybe in b5...

cool anyway

Posted

Released!

Posted

whats the proceedure to just update over the old one?