• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

We're getting Jelly Bean according to ZTE!

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Zp6Gj.png

Posted · Report post

Oh lord I look forward to installing Jellybean on my dads Grand X if it resolves those issues (they drive me crazy) Any news on a release date?

Also does BBC iPlayer work on Jellybean?

Posted · Report post

So it's a buggy handset? Damn, i was considering getting one.

Posted · Report post

So it's a buggy handset? Damn, i was considering getting one.

i would wait for the grand era at the end of this month

Posted · Report post

Buggy is a big word, every handset has something that could annoy. In overall its a great phone and none of its issues really affects the daily use. I'm very happy with it. For that price it is really a great phone (bought for 140 pounds new on ebay), so there is nothing to complain about:)

Grand Era isn't good looking if it is about design, and would be probably much more (twice?) expensive.

Posted · Report post

it has some bugs yes, but more of them depends on sotck rom IMHO

so i'll wait a custom rom and then i can say if is a good phone

Posted · Report post

Buggy is a big word, every handset has something that could annoy. In overall its a great phone and none of its issues really affects the daily use. I'm very happy with it. For that price it is really a great phone (bought for 140 pounds new on ebay), so there is nothing to complain about:)

Grand Era isn't good looking if it is about design, and would be probably much more (twice?) expensive.

grand era is on sale in china right now for £199.99

Posted · Report post

here some news about jelly bean

http://wwwen.zte.com...219_375446.html

http://www.unwiredvi...1-1-jelly-bean/

release date seems to be 2012-12-19

so anyone find the rom to flash?

This update seems to be for Grand X with MTK, model from Indonesia have IPS display, HDR, SRS audio and other so I dont think that our Tegra 2 model is the same

Posted · Report post

barta if read well that site, it says grand x with tegra 2 and 512 mb ram

Posted · Report post

Loki86, yes, it says tegra 2, but if you read official annoucments on grand x in indonnesia it says it has powervr graphics, dual sim etc.... so it is that v970 version with mtk processor.

Posted · Report post

Loki86, yes, it says tegra 2, but if you read official annoucments on grand x in indonnesia it says it has powervr graphics, dual sim etc.... so it is that v970 version with mtk processor.

I have the dual sim mt6577 version ..where can i find this jb update?

Posted · Report post

search on google "zte v970 jelly bean xda" and you can find the jb update for your phone

Posted · Report post

search on google "zte v970 jelly bean xda" and you can find the jb update for your phone

thanks for that there is a jb rom over on xda but i need to have cwm installed in order to put it on the phone and at the moment am having a huge driver problem

Posted · Report post

1. pinglis: what problem???

2. the rom on xda its for v970M (MTK procesor and dual sim)

Posted · Report post

is there any jb for my grand x in?

Posted · Report post

I contact ZTE many times but all answer is :

"We does not sell our product for customers directly, we sell the for re-seller like (orange, T-mobile, vodafone, ,,, etc.) and those company customize the smartphone as they need, if you have any request you have to ask them, then if they want us to supply them any update, then we will do."

very very bad customers support, looking to sell my ZTE and buy another one surely not ZTE.