[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest armin74

I also had this problem, but I could solve it using AdAway, which improves the host file against ads. It also solved this problem for me:)

It's working, nice job ! Thanks :)

Guest Colossae3.23

]I've tried all versions of S3, and 7 versions of gapps, but I cannot resolve my problem: No images in google play (only videos appears. No screenshots, no icons). Also if i use browsers to go to play.google.com, i have no images.

I've tried "maple" rom, same situation.

If i flash any rom which includes google play app, I have images.

Anyone else got this?

post-979194-0-88306800-1351669110_thumb.post-979194-0-16042800-1351669115_thumb.post-979194-0-31420700-1351669118_thumb.

Yeah, this happens to me too. But, I've been using and upgrading the S3 rom for about a month now, and this is hasn't happened before. So, either the Play store is acting up, or its glick with this newest version (v.2.2) I'm tending to think its the Play Store, because its always the same gapps that I have loaded, whenever I've upgraded.

Is it safe to delete all of the chinese apps? and if so what's the best way, Rom Toolbox pro?

For some reason RomToolbox pro wouldn't delete these apps. I have heard that these chinese apps can be difficult to remove. What did work for me was AntTek App Manager (Root). You can get it from Play store. wrtease mentions this pages back, that this is what worked for him too.

The only chinese app I haven't removed is the Dolby app, you probably want that one :)

(its it has a yellow speaker, and a gear, in the icon)

I also had this problem, but I could solve it using AdAway, which improves the host file against ads. It also solved this problem for me:)

Great fixed it on mine too, now just need a fix to make "bbc i player" work

Guest armin74

There's another thing to fix, on all ICS roms:

when use usb to copy files, ringtone, notification and alarm change back to default.

On GB wasn't such problem.

Guest djalpha

I think you can flash the vendor.app out of the B926 update. But after doing this, I could only choose chinese and english as phone language. The toogles appeared, but I have removed it already flashing B934 vendor

Guest elperroderoke

Any help?

I need to know wich ROM/Vendor have you flashed, or in you never flashed the vendor package wich were you original phone (Vodafone, Huawei/Free).

I think you can flash the vendor.app out of the B926 update. But after doing this, I could only choose chinese and english as phone language. The toogles appeared, but I have removed it already flashing B934 vendor

That can be easily fixed. You can have the toogles back even with the B934 vendor (Huawei) flashed without all the chinese's things.

I'm working on it for both of you. The bad news is that a Factory reset is needed.

I'm already testing and I will let you know as soon as posible.

Regards.

Guest elperroderoke

I tried to cover almost all the options of brands and vendors I know.

Download this package and install it from Recovery CWM, then you need to make a Wipe data factory reset.

I know it works in this ROM and others Mod ROMs based on official's. It should work on almost all of Mod and 100% on Repacks, to have the Huawei toggles in notifiaction's bar. Doesn't work in Infusion.

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

Download this package and install it from Recovery CWM, then you need to make a Wipe data factory reset.

I know it work in this ROM and others Mod ROMs based on official's. It should work on almost all to have the Huawei toggles in notifiaction's bar. Doesn't work in Infusion.

Regards.

Good work

I need to know wich ROM/Vendor have you flashed, or in you never flashed the vendor package wich were you original phone (Vodafone, Huawei/Free).

I have flashed Stock+ then Infusion and now this one

Oh and other thing that as happened with every ROM.. when i flashed it and install some games ( Temple Run, Subway Surfers etc...) they runned perfectly. But after installed all my other apps they get breaks and laget laggy sometimes.. Why does this happen?

Edited by fmgc13

Guest elperroderoke

I have flashed Stock+ then Infusion and now this one

Oh and other thing that as happened with every ROM.. when i flashed it and install some games ( Temple Run, Subway Surfers etc...) they runned perfectly. But after installed all my other apps they get breaks and laget laggy sometimes.. Why does this happen?

This is not the information I needed, is not about wich ROM you flashed, is about wich brand is your phone or if you have flashed any vendor file. Anyway the file posted before should work.

About the second question, I think is like a PC Windows OS, when is new and clean it runs faster, but as far as you install programs and so on,....., everythingh counts.

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

Guest djalpha

I know it works in this ROM and others Mod ROMs based on official's. It should work on almost all of Mod and 100% on Repacks, to have the Huawei toggles in notifiaction's bar. Doesn't work in Infusion.

Regards.

It works! Thank you for this fantastical work :)

Guest fillwatertank

Regards.

Does this work on b894 factory GB? (and can i flash it?) with factory GB cwm recovery is almost useless.

Edited by fillwatertank

Guest elperroderoke

Does this work on b894 factory GB? (and can i flash it?) with factory GB cwm recovery is almost useless.

B894 is Huawei's, Vodafone's ?

The one I have is from HW / Europe and it has the vendor file, so just install the oficial update and flashing the vendor file is needed.

But it you have a Vodafone's Phone and you don't want to flash any vendor, I need to know wich ROM are you talking about to have a look on it and see the files.

Regards.

Guest fillwatertank

B894 is Huawei's, Vodafone's ?

The one I have is from HW / Europe and it has the vendor file, so just install the oficial update and flashing the vendor file is needed.

But it you have a Vodafone's Phone and you don't want to flash any vendor, I need to know wich ROM are you talking about to have a look on it and see the files.

Regards.

Ascend G300(U8815,Android 2.3.6)V100R001C185B894 im on vodafone network, but this rom is the official huawei stuff without the vodafone bloat

Guest elperroderoke

Ascend G300(U8815,Android 2.3.6)V100R001C185B894 im on vodafone network, but this rom is the official huawei stuff without the vodafone bloat

let's think your phone was and is vodafone. I will work on it and let you know.

Guest elperroderoke

Same intructions but using this package

http://www.mediafire...kayxplskz4h97py

Please do a backup of your rom before, I have not the chance to try it, I think is going to work, but a backup will save you a lot of time, just in case.

Edited by elperroderoke

Guest fillwatertank

Same intructions but using this package

http://www.mediafire...kayxplskz4h97py

Please do a backup of your rom before, I have not the chance to try it, I think is going to work, but a backup will save you a lot of time, just in case.

ok, i flashed this. it was ok, but after reboot the buttons didn't appear ont the taskbar. srange.

(nevermind, i found a 40Kb app called wifi switch.) Anyway, thank you for your work.

Edited by fillwatertank