[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest Nandosl59

For the Galaxy S3 Rom based on B944:

Google translate

• Guise III landscaping style, thanks to Samsung ancestor B teacher, lots of pictures extracted from B teacher Samsung landscaping package
  • I self-compiled kernel CPU FM mode parameter adjustment more power
  • I self-compiled kernel exclusive Cheats restore clear sound quality (sound quality is absolutely not boast), we can compare the next
  • Add ViPER4Android global sound
  • The ROM based on the latest official overseas B944
  • Add SMS pop
  • The acceleration operator interface, unusually smooth experience
  • Comes with attribution to continue to improve
  • ROOT privileges
  • FPS unlock (2D, 3D ran min), 3D 2D performance limit increase, slide the extremely smooth interface, bring you a variety of big game to run smoothly general feeling
  • IO performance optimization (IO performance run min), a variety of smooth
  • Supports init.d the script boot from Kai. system \ etc \ init.d below SD card acceleration script 21sdcardspeedfix.sh off by default For open rename. sh removed and then restart the phone to
  • Added script to turn off the keyboard lights the rename system \ etc \ init.d under the Z90closeButtonLight.sh of Z90closeButtonLight restart to turn off the keyboard lights
  • Ensure functional integrity and system stability on the basis of carefully streamline
  • GPS acceleration, HOST shielded advertising technology
  • lib library file optimization, a more stable system to prevent small problems
  • Improve WIFI power
  • Practical software in accordance with the requirements of Jia Ruan Chi market, adding phone duba available RE management, such as do not like the system / app delete
  • Replace the boot animation Ascend Animation
  • To conduct zipling optimized the ROM uses much less memory

Guest timfimjim

It's because 2.2 is based on b926. I think the one based on b944 might be by a different Dev.

• Anyway when flashing wiping BOTH cache and dalvik cache should be minimum. Try wiping cache, dalvik cache, reboot recovery, flash new rom, wipe cache and dalvik again then reboot. If still no luck then you'll have to do a full wipe (data as well) first.

Hope this helps

Guest Colossae3.23

It's because 2.2 is based on b926. I think the one based on b944 might be by a different Dev.

cheers, yeah thanks that probably explains it. I have just wiped davlik in the past (only when updating between versions) and I've never had a problem. I think there is a lot of divided opinion about how much wiping is necessary.

Ta

Edit: just did what you suggested, but only wiped davlik, and it took it this time ;)

so it was wipe davlik, reboot cwm, install zip, wipe davlik, reboot phone

Thanks

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest blackhawkbruno

rom based on B944,init.d support,superCharger

everything works without any problems..

If you do not want to change the Huawei splashlogo ,before installing ROM ,delete the TMP folder from zip

http://www.4shared.com/get/nzNQZC0I/U8815_B944_GS3_Bruno_v1-1.html

new link

Untitled.png

Edited by blackhawkbruno

rom based on B944,init.d support,superCharger

everything works without any problems

If you do not want to change the Huawei splashlogo ,before installing ROM ,delete the TMP folder from zip

http://www.4shared.com/get/1oL9zML8/U8815_B944_GS3_Bruno_v1.html[/CODE]

Tried out your rom, seems fast only problem I have is that Google calendar will not Sync, just says "Sync is currently experiencing problems it will be back shortly" cannot seem to fix tried installing Gapps over the top rebooting etc still will not sync?

Guest blackhawkbruno

It's because they have not put in the rom GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk..I do not use this option

install gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

That should solve the problem

or download this

http://www.4shared.c...yncAdapter.html

http://www.4shared.c...T/Calendar.html

copy with root explorer in system/app

set permission rw-r-r ,restart phone

I have not paid attention in a hurry that I did not put this application in ROM .. sorry

re-upload the corrected version of a zip

Edited by blackhawkbruno

added a new link

http://www.4shared.com/get/_cqq1SrJ/U8815_B944_GS3_Bruno_v1.html

downloaded new version above and working great now, for info had to add CalendarProvider .apk to rom to make calendar work.......

Guest Johnnyd1979

" important.gif?ver=3902884637 Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link

The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

I get this error when I try to download..

Edited by Johnnyd1979