[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest tomcat_

it might be me that i have switched something off, but with this ROM my 3 soft buttons are not illuminated every time i press them. Is that the same for everyone else?

it might be me that i have switched something off, but with this ROM my 3 soft buttons are not illuminated every time i press them. Is that the same for everyone else?

Mine do not come on at all, never noticed before...........

Guest LMariachi

When is day the sensor switches off the buttons back light. That happens on all phones.

If you're in the dark or put your finger on the ligth sensor they should turn on! :)

When is day the sensor switches off the buttons back light. That happens on all phones.

If you're in the dark or put your finger on the ligth sensor they should turn on! :)

dark ,light, touch them, mine don't come on at all , 2 phones running this rom are the same, cannot say it bothers me to much though.........

any idea what the changes are?

V2.0 update instructions:

1. bring your own gallery with fast map of new version;

2. fixed a clock time lapse;

3. changed the default home page hao123;

4. the settings page to adjust the "quick launch" icons;

5.S-localization-thanks to the memorandum yyc11

6. change some details, such as waiting for the icon, your default Contacts head;

7. a portion of the software to upgrade to the latest version: full backup (starts FC for the first time, then no problem), picture in picture, such as Super Audio;

8. to Samsung font the default font;

The V2.1 update

9. after the repair brush into the Google Suite signal bar change back to the default of issue (note, like blue can extract systemUI.apk from V2.0 to replace the signal bar, being careful to change permissions)

The V2.2 update

10. the authorized management updates;

11. the framework element fine-tuning;

12. dynamic wallpaper for Samsung windmill;

---------------------------------------------

V2.3 updated

Top bar clock font color drop down bar to read the same as Samsung gray style

Guest jcortijo

Hi,

thanks a lot for the ROM... very fast indeed!! :)

only problem that I found so far is the internet doesnt seem to work.it is very weird, I can connect to google play and install app but when I try to surf internet, it simply doesnt connect.

anyone has experienced something similar? any suggestion?

thanks a lot in advance.

jose

Edited by jcortijo

Hi,

thanks a lot for the ROM... very fast indeed!! :)

only problem that I found so far is the internet doesnt seem to work.it is very weird, I can connect to google play and install app but when I try to surf internet, it simply doesnt connect.

anyone has experienced something similar? any suggestion?

thanks a lot in advance.

jose

ditto! seems access to internet is not possible. too bad!

Guest bflmpesseveze

From my "testing" I would say these roms (v 2.3 and 2.1) are little battery hungrier than stock+ or infusion. It does not support overclocking so it has to be something with rom. With low phone usage I had after 3 days 10% battery (all the time on WIFI. With infusion with same usage It can double the time easily. Now Im trying battery hunger on Shendu

Guest bflmpesseveze

Hi friends....

this one is based on B952 by Lishuo0427. I didn't have time to try it. I hope its good...enjoy!!

http://www.mediafire...u67uxs0azaoored

Just go here for Rom information: http://www.romzj.com...&layout=default

This one is little better for me, but much different from the 2.1 version. Default icons, no "samsung" colors, original contats, sms... But smooth, multilanguage (in 2.1 isn't czech language) and no bugs with keyboard correction. Same score in antutu.

Now I'm trying this one http://uloz.to/xXedAos/u8815-b944-gs3-lite-r3-hwime-fnl-zip. Seems pretty good so far.

Edited by bflmpesseveze

I´m on 1,6 and it works very fine for me. I´ve got one question. How can I disable "no Wifi connection, continue with 3G data" pop up window?

Thanks in advance.

Guest LMariachi

Can you please share the link?

I don't understand the forum where it is (Think its serbian / croatian) tried to register in english but no success.

Can someone please share the link or re-upload this new version? (last one was very very smooth)

Edited by LMariachi