Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

525 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

new link up on op

first post

Posted (edited) · Report post

new link on first post

Edited by wrtease

Posted · Report post

which gapps is the right one

Posted · Report post

I downloaded it, its look good but its all on chinese. I change on Engish ( Unated States) but several app is stil on chinese like Opera. On screenshot on first post I see that opera is writen on english. IS there a english version?

Posted · Report post

Mate, wallpaper changer force closes when i want to change to normal wallpaper! Live wallpapers work fine !

Posted · Report post

for gapps use the ics version for all ics roms .for wallpeaper force closing try going to superuser and update it ,i did ,and for english apps yes download from play store and use antTech app manager to get rid of the chinese apps .otherwise have fun ,

Posted · Report post

Brilliant Rom!

So smooth and feels like i have a s3

Posted · Report post

Overclocked to 1228

Score 3576IMG-20120916-00275.jpg

Really impressed

Posted · Report post

3846 RATING ON ANTUTU

Overclocked to 1.305Ghz

good that good to hear.what kernal did you use.i kept mine at 1228 .also did you get youtube working as i couldnt get it to.yes it is a really good rom very smooth and scrolling in menu is quick.

Edited by wrtease

Posted · Report post

Im using Geno Kolar

Im going make mine 1228Ghz because phone just rebooted on max overclock (1.305Ghz)

Posted · Report post

+ i love the unlock sound (water drop)

Posted · Report post

so did you install rom then add ics gapps and then geno kernal and then delete the chinese apps .then update superuser then all fine.have you got youtube working?

Posted · Report post

gangstar rio app always makes phone restart :(

i dont play games ,but it could be incompatible.where did you get the game ,i could test it out .is it called big time gangster?

Edited by wrtease

Posted · Report post

youtube dont work

Posted · Report post

no it is called gangster rio

and it works for a bit i run to my car then it freezes and reboots

yes known bug .so otherwise do you think the game is incompatible.try another game ,which gangster rio or city of saints

Edited by wrtease

Posted · Report post

just entered play store with that and said device incompatible with this version.

Posted · Report post

thanx for sharing but I've got no keyboard :)

can you install one from google play. i dont have this problem.did you delete it?

Edited by wrtease

Posted · Report post

Just installed, no problems so far. Love the theme and all seems nice and smooth. Installing gapps, be interesting to see how it performs after a few days use. Really like this rom.

Posted · Report post

youtube is a known bug .if you just follow what other s have done then it runs very well.

Posted · Report post

The screenshots in op show quick toggles, yet on mine they are not present, did full wipe coming from b926. Any ideas anyone ?