[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest wrtease

their is a reason why the first post wasnt updated as ive no longer use a g300. and left it un altered for future users to decide which rom they want to use. i am still about the forum but not that often. glad to see that samsung roms remain the focus of others to add to the post.and enjoy. some are better and some are worse but thats life..anyway thanks to all who keep it going on here.

Guest pinoshine

hi, I love this rom but i've a problem with play store, I flashed this gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip but does't connect to the wifi, i'm italian there is another gapps?

tnk

Guest leestockers

I need help, I have successfully installed "U8815-S3-V2.1-Bruno_V4.1" ROM, but after I connect my WI-FI and I'm asked to sign in to my google account, I get a message about something being wrong with the server, also when I try to connect to the web the page does not load. When I check my WI-FI settings everthing is fine and is connected. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Guest gioggio70

Forget it, install

http://www.4shared.c..._s3_-1febr.html

This version, it has italian, it has play store, all other things you can install from play store.

Works fine, smooth and everything works.

After installing + Install Seeder aplication :) it gets even smother

I'm using it from a week and its fine and free from bug on my ascend g300.

thanks

Guest soviet18

Thank you for this beautifull rom. It is very fast and no problem at all . I was on infusion before this one and try for one day ICS 4.2.1 nice one but with two reboots for couple hours. So this rom is finaly top one 4 me. Thanks again.

Guest panin.vova2012

a part of my keys from samsung and the other part of the ics, I wish that all would be the same from samsung, please tell me what to do?

Guest LMariachi

a part of my keys from samsung and the other part of the ics, I wish that all would be the same from samsung, please tell me what to do?

Me 2 but it doesn't seem easy, if it was CM based you could install samsung galaxy theme but it's not so guess it won't be an easy way...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craigibhoy

this rom has a mind of its own, it keeps coming up with something chinese a redish square with a s in it(icon) and most of the apps are chinese :(

Edited by craigibhoy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Murdock5252

If you want this ROM to connect with google servers, you have to modify System/etc/hosts because the IPs in that archive are not updated or are not available in Europe... Hope it helps, just put a # before the ip android.clients.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DréFerreira

There's something whrong with this rom, i flashed it, booted (normally) and a VERY presistent chinese pop up with an "S" for an icon WON'T let me write or click most on most of the phones apps. Simply horrible!

I had to MANUALLY deactivate the app, and it doesnt come with a keyboard, which is just great. And it wont send a text message if its to long!

Edited by DréFerreira

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kingtymur

I need help, I have successfully installed "U8815-S3-V2.1-Bruno_V4.1" ROM, but after I connect my WI-FI and I'm asked to sign in to my google account, I get a message about something being wrong with the server, also when I try to connect to the web the page does not load. When I check my WI-FI settings everthing is fine and is connected. Does anyone know why this is happening?

having same problem 

• 4 weeks later...