[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

HUAWEI/GALAXY_S3_1.6 + Kernel Omegamoon :

0851P.jpgHbTEL.jpg

SD Card - 16GB, Class 10.

[ROM] HUAWEI/GALAXY_S3_1.6 [iCS 4.0.3] I have one week = perfect ... !

Edited by Ante111

at 1228 .that sdcard shure knocks up the rating.plus do it again without wifi on.i have it on the default setting 1228 to 320 on demand okay.i will try the omega kernal tomorrow.that's amazing .how do you like the from apart from YouTube bug.

Edited by wrtease

I experience too much lag with called id when i recieve a call... I must wait up to ten seconds until i see a name of contact who is calling me ... Very annoying ...

I find that this is the case with most Roms that I set Min clock to 320, try 480 and see how you get on.

i find no lag after it starts.it works fine with me and some others .everybody to their own.and this is not childish rom .its tottally different .its a good rom.i like .some dont.

Guest ilker1979

I've tried infusion ,Miui and this rom and so far this is the best rom I've ever used on g300 so smooth and fast ...

highly recommended ;)

Youtube works ok here keyboard was missing but I Download one on pc and send it to phone and sorted...

overall nice job Thanx

p.s icons are S3 icons arent they? People paying hundreds of $$$ for them :D

Edited by ilker1979

Guest thepolodoc

i love this rom. Runs better than any other on my phone. The battery life is so good for me. Its a shame youtube isnt working yet but i never really used it apart from tutorials

i havent got youtube ,but its a very good rom .battery is so good,thanks for repling about it,glad you liked it .currently trying out two more custom roms .first one is tottaly working 100% . tested other just now and its just ics b926 so can be used sometime latter or not.

here is a sneeky preview of custom rom two pictures

post-833729-0-20115600-1347910241_thumb.

post-833729-0-14865200-1347910244_thumb.

Edited by wrtease

Coming from MIUI this is blazing fast. MIUI home launcher is faster than the actual ROM, although I still really miss the MIUI default apps and notifications. Will see how much I can customise this.

What is the exact problem people are having with youtube ? works fine here.

For me the app loads and lets me search for videos, but I get a connection error if I try to play any of them. I can't see any posts in the thread that show how to fix this though.

I'm amazed that a rom made for bleeding edge hardware like the S3 runs so well on the G300. Really puts the MIUI development to shame in comparison.

Anyone know the best method for theming this rom? I'd like to replace the blue look of the settings with something white but not sure where to start.

Edited by ADROW

well this rooms runs good no reboot at all.only bug is YouTube for me .otherwise keeping it on from now on.please try installing or themes.i think you can get them in themes in launcher. good luck

Guest ilker1979

For me the app loads and lets me search for videos, but I get a connection error if I try to play any of them. I can't see any posts in the thread that show how to fix this though.

I'm amazed that a rom made for bleeding edge hardware like the S3 runs so well on the G300. Really puts the MIUI development to shame in comparison.

Anyone know the best method for theming this rom? I'd like to replace the blue look of the settings with something white but not sure where to start.

try qqlauncher ,not using much ram ,fast and stylish ...

well this rooms runs good no reboot at all.only bug is YouTube for me .otherwise keeping it on from now on.please try installing or themes.i think you can get them in themes in launcher. good luck

found this re youtube not running

http://www.ubiquitense.com/technology/the-youtube-network-problem-on-android-solution/3517/

tried it and it works fine

Edited by bryfly

just a big thankyou to bryfly and others for the youtube solution .the rom is now 100% complete.and fast.i will have a go at altering the host file in the rom .if i get it done then i will upload it if done ,