[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest krishang3

great guys, thanks for your feedback, im starting a paranoid Android project, lets see the outcome, and even if it doesnt operate properly ill still upload it so it can be played around wit hand seen by a true dev :) Just worried about the RIL issue like Daz mentioned, as i have no clue on how to work it for the g300

install v2 rom, very nice but i have a strange noise in the ringtones during an incoming call

where can i find v1 of this rom?

other roms don't have this problem, but this one it's the best

please fix thi bug

I'm experiencing a similar issue: ringtone stutters and caller id takes a few seconds to show up on screen.

Guest krishang3

Yes lol, isn't that the same problem I have? I've added readx mods to slow the pop ups but it is annoying.

Fixing the camera....

I am just going to build from source but it'll take longer and I don't want people to bother me like they did to daz...

Guest bladebuddy
oh.

Edit

Which app?

"YR NO "weather app you need to turn the phone into landscape mode to get more details. Also the most accurate weather app I have tested to date and believe me I have tested them all just about.

Guest krishang3

"YR NO "weather app you need to turn the phone into landscape mode to get more details. Also the most accurate weather app I have tested to date and believe me I have tested them all just about.

I will see what I can do, I have list of bugs to fix and this should go in...

is the stutter really bad?

Well it is persistent. The delayed caller-ID display is a bigger issue IMHO. Let me know if you require more specific details.

Edited by zedcee

Guest krishang3
so, i have red this forum.

what makes this rom the difference?

what is genuine here?

just asking.

Rey it for yourself or go to the first thread and it'll explain what you want to know :)

Guest krishang3

Well it is persistent. The delayed caller-ID display is a bigger issue IMHO. Let me know if you require more specific details.

that's enough I got it... I've experienced it too

Whos ROM is better, yours or Jaimes? And what are the Antutu scores like? Could you post a screenshot of the score? Thanks :D

Edited by kyan31