[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest krishang3
Hey, how's this ROM? It is fully functional?

Now I use SGSIII is this better?

thanks

Everything works better performance and tweaks. Slim and nice no stupid apps either one page of apps that comes with it... smooth and slick.

Guest krishang3

News Update

Major changes made to Build 4

Much faster. Better looking updated loads. edited loads and fixed loads.

Logs will be on when I hop on my PC, kernel injection will be disable as well as the other injector properties as it cause the rom to become unstable then makes phone crash. I'm testing B4 now everything's good so far no issues besides the kernel injection problem. I. Removed all files manually through the file browser to fix the issues.

Camera is functioning perfect, today was the Diwalii festival of lights and I recorded the full fireworks came out amazing.

This rom is superb in my opinion.

Guest fillwatertank

And still waiting. Dude, will this rom based also b936? Can you collect and share the major differences between b936 and b944? just curious.

ty.:

fillwt.

Guest krishang3

Sorry guys for being invisible for a while. I had become really sick. And I'm still feeling a but odd but I don't mind. New build changes is in my pc . I will update this thread later and new update is great.

Guest krishang3

Like the sound of this new from

What is it.based on?

B936

As its the best stock out...very reliable...

Currently the rom is uploading and ill be editing the thread :)

Edited by krishang3

Guest krishang3
will we in our huaweis JB android? sorry for the English. : D

If you mean "when will we receive a Jelly Bean update for our Huawei Ascend? Well on OTA most likely we wont...but after maket roms "custom" will roll out after daz's stable CyanogenMod 10

installed this morning, restored my apps. is smooth but till now not smoother than favaroo. the animations when closing apps/sms are nice but to me they convey slowness. it´s like i have to wait for the animation to finish until i see my homescreen. any way to turn them off?

Guest krishang3
installed this morning, restored my apps. is smooth but till now not smoother than favaroo. the animations when closing apps/sms are nice but to me they convey slowness. it´s like i have to wait for the animation to finish until i see my homescreen. any way to turn them off?

Sure. I feel the same way... I will be replacing them too.

For now just go into settings>development and scroll down and change transition animation scale and set it off...

Guest krishang3
Thank you for your work.

I'll test this rom. after I leave here a note on it.

For when new update? (if any of course)

Cumps,

if you are talking about pure Jelly Bean well. There's two cm10 alpha by daz or shendu is jb

Hi krishang3! first of all great job with this rom. I love it! One question....Isn't B944 more reliable than B936? I tryed both B936, B944 stock and 944 was by far the smoothest. I've seen also that there are two B936 now? The secont one i didn't tryed. Keep up the good work.!