[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest melodystyle2003

Mine scored 4300+ on AnTuTu and 19.7 - 20 fps on NenaMark2.

Happy new year guys!!!

With stock CPU frequency?

Huawei ROM 17/12 scores 4100 with 1 GHz and class 4 sd card and its rock stable.

Guest bryfly

yes it is... open meija ROM and download the toggles, flash it then do a wipe and reboot.

Kris could you expand what to do for the less able like myself, have download Meja ROM to my desktop and cannot find anything called toggles within it ......cheers

Guest krishang3

Kris could you expand what to do for the less able like myself, have download Meja ROM to my desktop and cannot find anything called toggles within it ......cheers

OH sorry,

Here what you do.

Download my latest rom B5, and download this : download , transfer them to ur sd card and and boot into recovery then install rom, after that then install the toggles pack then do a wipe and reboot.

Guest bryfly

Here what you do.

Download my latest rom B5, and download this : download , transfer them to ur sd card and and boot into recovery then install rom, after that then install the toggles pack then do a wipe and reboot.

Kris followed your instruction and does not work just end up with corruption.....message = unfortunately system UI has stopped

Guest krishang3
Kris followed your instruction and does not work just end up with corruption.....message = unfortunately system UI has stopped
if that does show up click OK. Go through all process and reboot...

Guest bryfly

if that does show up click OK. Go through all process and reboot...

Tried that and still get error, downloaded meja rom and installed, followed by toggles and works fine, so looks like toggle zip might be incompatible with your rom

Guest krishang3

Tried that and still get error, downloaded meja rom and installed, followed by toggles and works fine, so looks like toggle zip might be incompatible with your rom

yeah I will work on it and implement it in my ROM.. in the next version..

Guest michal.siman

Ok. I have a problem, i cannot finish setup process, in section with enter my name after 2 second i connot see nothing (black screen) exclude keyboard. It is funny :-)

I go back to working and usable rom Infusion - but, keep your work kris, i will be back in future ...

Edited by michal.siman

Guest krishang3
Ok. I have a problem, i cannot finish setup process, in section with enter my name after 2 second i connot see nothing (black screen) exclude keyboard. It is funny :-)

I go back to working and usable rom Infusion - but, keep your work kris, i will be back in future ...

this is very unusual... no user has reported this, thanks for notifying me I'll loo into b6 and see what happens...

Guest TangerineTractor

this is very unusual... no user has reported this, thanks for notifying me I'll loo into b6 and see what happens...

I had exactly the same issue twice. both times, when I got the black screen I held down power and got a reboot prompt, then setup continued after restart. if you can't get the reboot prompt, just battery pull...

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest krishang3

This is different... I've never seen this... So this is what you did... you were on cm 9 and then tried to install JCS but when u reboot it goes to black screen...

I was on CM10.

I did a full wipe (wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, format data, format system) then restarted CWM (advenced/restart recovery). Then I installed this rom and everything went fine. I'm using this rom since then, without any problem. :)

I miss notification toggles and a keyboard correction dictionnary (hungarian) but beside that, this is a great rom. I have the best battery life since I got my phone!

TY, and keep up the good work... waiting for next releases! :)

Guest marcioo

This is different... I've never seen this... So this is what you did... you were on cm 9 and then tried to install JCS but when u reboot it goes to black screen...

No, when I restore wifi points, wifi dont work...

Guest johnlightbulb

Hi hope you can help me i am new to this.

but just tried B5 jelly cream sandwich Rom all worked well but i add no status bar at the top of the screen ?

Edited by johnlightbulb

Guest krishang3
Hi hope you can help me i am new to this.

but just tried B5 jelly cream sandwich Rom all worked well but i add no status bar at the top of the screen ?

that sometimes happens on first boot... give it a reboot and everything will be fine.

Guest RussellS

that sometimes happens on first boot... give it a reboot and everything will be fine.

I can confirm this. I installed Jelly Cream Sandwich B5 yesterday and there was no notification bar at the top of the screen. I faffed around in the menus for ages to no avail and then just rebooted the phone and it then appeared.

I have to say that I am very impressed so far with this rom. I was on CM9 previously but was having problems with very badly distorted sound in phone calls to the point that you couldn't understand what the other person was saying.

So, I was torn between this rom and MeijaROM by 'thejaimes111' so I tossed a coin and this one won. What I will do is use this one for a week and then next weekend do a Nandroid backup and the give the other rom a try and then decide which I prefer.

Purely on a personal note, I do miss the notification power toggles and it would be nice if they were to be incorporated in a future release (if there is to be a future release). I'm using the power toggle widget at the moment but it doesn't cover half the things that I want to toggle. For instance it doesn't even have a toggle button for the mobile data unless I'm missing some settings somewhere.

Anyway, many thanks to the developers for this rom.