Overclocking Kernel for Gingerbread

Guest devee

So this seems to be good then with no problems and everything working? Just flash with CWM recovery and no wipes required?

Edited by Hogweed

Guest thejaimes111
So this seems to be good then with no problems and everything working? Just flash with CWM recovery and no wipes required?

No wipes needes to flash kernels i think !

Good luck ^_^

Guest thejaimes111
surprised you didn't share it as modaco and android is all about sharing and people have asked about a gingerbread oc kernel a few times.

I dont see it till now :S.

Anywhere, I dont have too :D

Guest Davidoff59

I know you don't have to share but if no one shared, do you think this forum would exist?

You posted in that thread on 28/08/12, 14:53:30.

If you come here and take what the community gives, is giving something back not only fair?

Overclocking does improve the phone overall. All tasks are completed quicker.

Guest thejaimes111
I know you don't have to share but if no one shared, do you think this forum would exist?

You posted in that thread on 28/08/12, 14:53:30.

If you come here and take what the community gives, is giving something back not only fair?

Overclocking does improve the phone overall. All tasks are completed quicker.

Isnt my fault!! I dont saw that till now too... and you could share it too... why me? :o

Guest Davidoff59

I didn't see it, if I did, I would have posted a link.

Someone with the same name and same Huawei icon has been posting there in that thread since last month. So that's not you then I take it as you have only just seen it?

If you don't want to share, fair enough, that's your choice.

Guest thejaimes111
I didn't see it, if I did, I would have posted a link.

Someone with the same name and same Huawei icon has been posting there in that thread since last month. So that's not you then I take it as you have only just seen it?

If you don't want to share, fair enough, that's your choice.

What are you trying to say? Im missed... Im not a bad person and if I saw this I was posted it but I dont see it :S. Is all my true if you dont trust me is your choice, I really like this comunnity and Modaco help we G300 owners too much... I repeat that if I saw it I would post it but I simple dont see it... a ok I understand you now you are reffering to my profile on htcmania yes im the same person, but I repeat repeat repeat I SIMPLY DONT SEE IT TILL NOW :S.

Ontopic: I proved this kernel on a B883 and wifi is not working dont know why...

Regards to all ;)

@thejaimes111

I don't really care that you didnt post it here but it seems odd that you seem to be telling lies about it. :-s

You were the third person to post about it on the other site on 28/08/12 @ 14:53

Te cuento que en mi actual movil no noto el aumento de consumo de bateriala verdad, nose si es por cambiarle de stock rom a CyanogenMod que tal vez ayuda en ahorrar bateria... Saludos :)

Translation

I tell you that in my current phone does not notice the increased consumption of battery truth, idk if change is to stock rom CyanogenMod maybe help save battery ... greetings :)

...and then on the same day

in my case I'm pretty sure it's real because in benchmarks significantly up CPU score, but surely (that is what I meant earlier) will not notice the decrease in OC drums because I have it cast in a ROM CyanogenMod 7.2 and even spend less than with the stock rom even without overlockeado. I do not want to remove the reason that logically more speed / power voltages need more mobile, what I meant was that sometimes a good rom with battery problems are solved.

EYE: These are examples that I'm putting my current terminal (Huawei u8160), the g300 by misfortunes I have not until tomorrow or;).

Greetings to all!

...but you didn't see it till now!?!

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest thejaimes111

yes i saw people asking but when I post this messages I dont have the G300, and when I get it I completely forgot about it, if not I would post it, because im thinking this days that is ICS oc and when i guess that is for GB(xD I dont read carefully) I proved it on my B883 yesterday and wifi dont work :S

20120920194940.jpg

Just installed. Wow! Seems even faster than I would have expected from the over-clock. Curious.

I can confirm wifi is working fine for me. No problems noted so far,

Edited by Hogweed