Guest sapoa5

Blackmart FTW.

While i'm all for FLOSS i despise thieves.

If you like an app that costs money either make your own with the same function or buy it, don't steal it.

Fortunately there are enough security problems using the blackmart "cracked" apps to dissuade any intelligent person from using it.

While i'm all for FLOSS i despise thieves.

If you like an app that costs money either make your own with the same function or buy it, don't steal it.

Fortunately there are enough security problems using the blackmart "cracked" apps to dissuade any intelligent person from using it.

I totally agree with you. I only use blackmart to test some games, and other apps, if I like it I'll sure buy it, like I've done ever since I bought my first android phone. (and yes, I bought a lot of paid games and apps.) :)

Edited by Duloco

I totally agree with you. I only use blackmart to test some games, and other apps, if I like it I'll sure buy it, like I've done ever since I bought my first android phone. (and yes, I bought a lot of paid games and apps.)

Last exploit i saw was on the crack for paid Rom Manager, i REALLY hope someone who was stupid enough to use it also use their phone for online purchases. It would make me laugh SO hard if it cost someone a few thousand to be a thief.

Ever downloaded a "crack" that didn't work? Didn't seem to do anything at all and the app still complain about being unlicensed? I'd wipe that phone completely, including all backups and get a new google account before using it again. I'd also cancel my credit card if i had used it on the phone.

Guest tilal6991

Last exploit i saw was on the crack for paid Rom Manager, i REALLY hope someone who was stupid enough to use it also use their phone for online purchases. It would make me laugh SO hard if it cost someone a few thousand to be a thief.

Ever downloaded a "crack" that didn't work? Didn't seem to do anything at all and the app still complain about being unlicensed? I'd wipe that phone completely, including all backups and get a new google account before using it again. I'd also cancel my credit card if i had used it on the phone.

Woah. That seems a bit extreme but each to his own I guess.

We MUST support the devs, but things like that shouldn't happen to anyone.

You'll wish that until it happens to you, that's the truth.

It's called poetic justice. Or karma.