Guest sapoa5

Guest paulocostavct

Let's open a thread to discuss Blackmart and and all that bad things that are made to the devs and let this thread to the rom. Shall we? The rom isn't out yet and it's has already two pages of winnings and bs. Call the CIA and the FBI and Interpol and James Bond and all that crap cause sometimes i use Blackmart too.

Guest XMasterNinni

So what are the real benefits of using this rom?

Gapps are included. The goodie of the year 2012. It saves you one minute, because you don't have to flash a Gapps package straight on. Wow.

Let's talk about performance tweaks. Which ones do you even mean? Supercharger isn't working eorh our Blades.

I think that there are no benefits at all. Some mythical "tweaks" which even topicstarter don't know (I'll write about it later :) ). Garbage topic.

But now we know that author of Lucky Patcher ought hiding if he'll meet Snap.IT :D

Guest paulocostavct

I think that there are no benefits at all. Some mythical "tweaks" which even topicstarter don't know (I'll write about it later :) ). Garbage topic.

But now we know that author of Lucky Patcher ought hiding if he'll meet Snap.IT :D

Lol.

Guest razzmataz1478
So what are the real benefits of using this rom?

Gapps are included. The goodie of the year 2012. It saves you one minute, because you don't have to flash a Gapps package straight on. Wow.

Let's talk about performance tweaks. Which ones do you even mean? Supercharger isn't working eorh our Blades.

Must be against the terms of CyanogenMod to include GAPPS, right? Especially for this theme ROM, as bit is basically is CyanogenMod 10.

Also, is it compiled from source?

Need more info from the dev...

Guest XMasterNinni

Trur story ;)

I think that there are no benefits at all. Some mythical "tweaks" which even topicstarter don't know (I'll write about it later ). Garbage topic.

But now we know that author of Lucky Patcher ought hiding if he'll meet Snap.IT

This may sound strange but i'm not against the existence of such apps, i just dislike the use of them by people who should be buying the software instead.

There is enough free players out there whose devs would love it if you'd use them and help them with eventual bugs that you really don't need to steal poweramp. Stuff like that is what i'm against but IF there is no free replacement and you REALLY cannot afford to buy an app (let's say you're 13 years old without an allowance) that is grossly overpriced AND you lack the programming skills to make something equivalent yourself then have at it.

To me it's like pirating Red Hat because you're too lazy to compile it yourself or use CentOS (or Fedora if you're on a desktop installation). There are almost always alternatives.

Snap.IT, I'm agree with every your word. If you have possibility to buy progs you ought to buy.

It was a joke about Lucky Patcher author :)

Edited by docck

• 2 weeks later...