MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

633 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

bannerbigw.jpg

I´m presenting my G300´s ROMS based on B952

You can install this ROM on both basebands, if you´re on ICS baseband install it normally, if not use the add-on in second post.

Screenshots: (MeijaICS)

screenshot1980010923333.png screenshot1980010923332.png screenshot1980010923331tnq.pngscreenshot1980010923462.png

Changelog on Second post .

Instalation: (using CWM)

- Download the rom and put it on the sd card.

- Turn on the device on recovery mode (vol+ and swithching on button)

- Make Wipe data / Factory Reset

- And Wipe Cache Partition

- Select Mounts and Storage

- And make Format / System

- Reboot the recovery (Advance>reboot recovery)

- Install the rom (install zip from sdcard>choose zip>ROM)

- Then reboot the device (first option on recovery)

- Enjoy it

Download (MeijaICS):

[if Final version is not working good for you, use B10]

- B5:

http://www.mediafire...pgsmnm3xo7ey2go

- B4: http://www.mediafire...v8vmuk1g6dibl8a

- B3: http://www.mediafire...53r35hi4xrbcd72

- B2: https://www.dropbox....hejaimes111.zip

- B1: http://www.4shared.c...imes111-01.html (click on it, then close, and reclick, maybe you can download it without registering on 4shared this way, for v0.2 I´m going to use mediafire)

I´m not responsible on what you can do wrong with this rom.

Support, Contact, Sugerences or something contact me here: [email protected]

Now I´m on Team Ascend, you can follow us here: http://www.facebook....222420081199643

Credits: PaulM and kra1o5 (for the kernel), elperroderoke and jsevi83 (for roaming fix), Huawei Ascend G300 Team (for official roms), x0gustavo0x (for being my games and performance tester) and Alkalinorap and krishang3 (for helping me) ^_^

Edited by thejaimes111

Caracteristics:

Based on stock B952.

- Improved battery life.

- Improved performance.

- New OC Kernel.

- updater script modded.

- build.prop modded.

-.Added init.d tweaks.

- DTS enabled.

- Improved jpeg images quality.

- Camrecorder at 800x480.

- CM Toggles.

- Extended power menu

- Bravia Engine.

- Pre-rooted

- Gapps on it

- Added No Frills CPU Control

- Added Goo Manager app for OTA updates and more.

Erased too many apps, if you want some of then just odwnload it fomr Google Play.

Add-ons:

All of them can be found here:

ADD-ONS

All of them can be installed with recovery and without any wipe.

For using the rom on GB baseband flash this after installing it (thanks jsevi83)

Availables:

MeijaICS-tweak-4.2Camera&Galleryv2.zip: it changes camera and gallery from Android 4.2 ones. (Updated v2)

MeijaICS-tweak-FMRadio.zip: it adds FM Radio (on B8 is incluided)

MeijaICS-tweak-EraseFMRadio.zip: erase FM Radio

MeijaICS-tweak-GoogleNow.zip: Adds Google Now to the rom (Thanks to tillaz)

MeijaICS-tweak-Trebuchetv2.zip: it chages Huawei Launcher to Trebuchet. (updated v2, it removes Trebuchet Setting for prevent FC)

MeijaICS-tweak-WakeUpWithVolKeys.zip: It allows to unlock the device with volume keys. (Thanks to elperroderoke)

MeijaICS-tweak-InternalStorage.zip it changes the storage to Default Huawei Stock one, that is internal.

MeijaICS-tweak-P1NotBarv2.zip: It changes notification bar to Huawei P1 one, flash it on Final Version.

Fixs for B8:

MeijaICS-tweak-HostStable.zip: Fix broken images links and some other minor bugs.

MeijaICS-tweak-GPSstable.zip: Improves GPS speed.

Edited by thejaimes111

Changelog:

FINAL:

- Improved battery.

- Fixed caller id lag (thanks tillaz and cjcandrei)

- Updated Bravia Engine (thanks tillaz)

- CM Toggles (thanks tillaz)

- changed SuperUser by SuperSU.

- Improved system speed and smooth (game performance improved too).

- Added shortcuts to Setting.apk (thanks to kyan31 for helping me).

- Cleaner ROM.

- Added Huawei Profiles and Toolbox.apk for people who want to have Huawei P1 Notification bar (add-on available on second post).

B10:

- FCs SOLVED !! :)

- Added CM9 apn.

- Added Ascend P1 toolbox.

- Added Bravia Engine.

- New init.d and build.prop tweaks.

- SD card is now default storage, for having internal as before, flash this: http://goo.im/devs/T...rnalStorage.zip

B9:

- Toggles added on rom´s zip, no need to mount /cust.

- Fixed some init.d scripts.

- Solved some app FCs

- Changed bootanimation.

- build.prop modded.

- Added al B8 fixs.

B8:

- Solved a lot of ICS bugs.

- Added audio and video tweaks (800x480 recording and more)

- Re-added FM Radio app.

- Added anty ads host.

- Now addons available for the rom !

B7:

- Rebased on stock B952

- Added Battery porcentage mod.

- Improved ROM for being smooth without OC (with stock frecuencies)

- Added Huawei sotck camera app.

- Renoved init.d tweaks for better performance and smooth (added V6SuperCharger)

- Added Goo Manager app.

- Internal storage bug maybe solved...

- Erased gallery and camera from Android 4.2

B6:

- Rebased on stock B944

- Improved jpeg quality

- New kernel (PaulM)

- Super improved battery

- Good performance even without OC

- Erased OTA updates as mediafire isnt compatible

B5

- More int.d tweaks

- Changed Music+ to N7Player

- Reactived CPU rendering

- Adobe Flash Player Updated

- Camrecorder set to 800 X 480

- Changed AOSP Launcher to Nova launcher

- Changed Huawei Explorer to Es File Explorer

- Added wallpaper, sounds, camera, keyboard and gallery from Android 4.2 (Nexus 4)

- For fixing roaming and adding Huawei Toggles: http://www.mediafire...rop14jxgraaaffc, just flash it after the rom and make wipe data/factory reset

B4:

Smoother and faster :)

- Re-Added App 2 SD

- Re-Added Flash Player

- DTS enabled

- Fixed some init.d tweaks and new added

- Now with OTA updater :D

- Changed default font

- Added some new NFC strings on build.prop

B3:

- Added JB animations

- ROM slimed

- Now launcher is AOSP one

- Fixed Spell problems on stock rom (redlines)

- Kernel updated to V2

- Added notification toggles (app)

- New Custom Wallpaper

- New battery icons on status bar

- Added some init.d tweaks

B2:

ROM name changed: Meija ROM :)

Improvements:

Battery

Stability

Added:

Customized Wallpaper

Erased Apps:

Google+

Google Maps

Notes app

Street

Edited by thejaimes111

Hi to all . Today I´m presenting my first android rom for G300. I´m really happy about that, but isnt so good at all .

the second sentence convinced me! i'll try it right away!

Edited by palec69

Posted · Report post

Good luck with your first effort. Just to let you know, if you use others work, can you mention their name in the thread.

Ie omegamoon if its his kernel you are using.

This is just general protocol. While devs don't mind their work being used, they deserve the credit for their components and some may tell you so pretty bluntly.

Posted · Report post

Yes is true :S. I forgot it :).

Thank you! !

Posted · Report post

good luck on another dev building a rom ,ps help yourself to anything ive posted to use man okay.

Posted · Report post

Thank you very much for your words you make me really happy, but im still not a Developer I think :D

Posted · Report post

well nothing like starting from the begging ,ps im not ,im a rom finder.

Posted · Report post

^_^ it is good too Im more modder than developer by the moment :)

it is good too Im more modder than developer by the moment

i would recommend uploading to solidfiles or dropbox as they allow direct downloads without too much hassle.

Edited by mack_

Posted · Report post

This is pretty much the same as this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/357428-rom-ikb-b940-base-b2-updated-21-09/

Though the one i linked is based on a newer build which i currently have installed, does this have any issues with google maps? That is the only fault with the build i'm using but i suspect its more to do with the kernel used?

Posted · Report post

Dear Jaimes.

Your effort is great, I was very convinced in trying out your ROM, Had no issues ran just as good, we both have a mission ,and that is making it look and feel unique, I had so many people try out my G360 Rom, its sounded unique and the fact that it looked and felt like Ice Cream Sandwich but was a Gingerbread platform, I knew that the U81xx will never really have the chance to get the ICS feeling fully, while running as smooth as it could on 710Mhz, so I made that, you are sure going to be a developer and trust me on that, my little quote " Big things start from little things" so take that as a tip, keep up the work! Hope to see more from you, But will you keep the development of this because you earlier told me you moved to Gingerbread. Ill be happy to test the Rom :)

I added bootanimation to my rom like you told me, and File manager, but im just tweaking the UI. Have a nice day Jaimes.

Posted · Report post

Youre always nice as an angel xD. Thank you you make this day happier for me ;).

Working on upgrading rom to B940 :3

Regards! !

Posted · Report post

Youre always nice as an angel xD. Thank you you make this day happier for me .

Working on upgrading rom to B940 :3

Regards! !

Haha, yup and Angel.

Posted · Report post

Poll added !! :)

Posted · Report post

So as I see on Poll...

-- Upgrading to B940 ;) --

Posted · Report post

Great, Still trying to configure cm9 lolol. using the shendu, it has most cm9 components. just wondering why didn't the author make cm9?

Posted · Report post

Having problems with wifi and superuser on B940... dont know if upgrade coming :(

Posted · Report post

Jaimes . Base your rom on b936 or b934 they r best. B940 has lots of bugs

Posted · Report post

Having problems with wifi and superuser on B940... dont know if upgrade coming :(
need a battery pull after wipes to clear those errors. They don't come from 940

Posted · Report post

ok, so by the moment I will keep the rom on B936 that is better :)

Posted · Report post

ok, so by the moment I will keep the rom on B936 that is better :)

Good choise that's what I exactly did

Posted · Report post

New poll added :)

Posted · Report post

I can't to download this rom after waiting. '' Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link

The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user''