• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

636 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice, awesome work bro...

I postponed my release I'm really busy and the ROM is being tested...

so far so good

Posted

Let´s up this :)

Posted

Yes, tomorrow as I dont have enough time now :)

Posted

But it s worth install the b8 version?

Posted

Fully updated Post !!

Posted

Thanks for the ROM.

I am hesitating testing it, as I really !use! your ROM, B7 was pretty good, But now I am a bit stuck as I installed all the Apps (using Link2SD), and everytime I update my system all the App-Data is gone.

How do I backup or restore the App-Data only?

(I already tried Titanium Backup, but I must have used the wrong settings, as this messed up my last update ... Big time!)

What do you use guys when you switch from B7 to B8?

Thanks, Joern.

Posted

Help!Mms close wen whant to send!

Posted

The best rom for smoothness and speed lovin it! If you want to restore apps and data reliably use ROM Toolbox brilliant app.

Posted

Thanks for the ROM.

I am hesitating testing it, as I really !use! your ROM, B7 was pretty good, But now I am a bit stuck as I installed all the Apps (using Link2SD), and everytime I update my system all the App-Data is gone.

How do I backup or restore the App-Data only?

(I already tried Titanium Backup, but I must have used the wrong settings, as this messed up my last update ... Big time!)

What do you use guys when you switch from B7 to B8?

Thanks, Joern.

Thanks ! This is the original Link2Sd patch that I used: http://www.modaco.com/topic/359125-mod-link2int-v11-cm9cm10-compatible-0312/ by Cyda, try flashing it. Huawei All Backup is the best for me for recovering apps.

Regards !

Help!Mms close wen whant to send!

Later I will do a flashable .zip for you :)

The best rom for smoothness and speed lovin it! If you want to restore apps and data reliably use ROM Toolbox brilliant app.

Thanks, yes I like Rom Toolbox is a usefull app, but for restoring/backuping apps the best is Huawei All Backup.

Posted

Hi, does this roms still have the anoing ringtone bug?

Posted (edited)

No, in most of Stock based roms it is present, but I think I found a solution.

1. Download this.

2. Open it with 7zip, WinRAR or similar.

3. Go to system/media/audio, to notificatrion if you want to put a notifications or on rigtoners if you want to set a ringtone.

4. Then, drag and drop the file you want to set as your ringtone/notification in the correct folder.

5. Flash it and go to Settings-Sound.

6. Finally select your ringtone/notification here.

7. And this way should work !

Regards !!

Edited by thejaimes111

Posted

Hmmm I notice you are using my Link2Int mod as one of your "addons", which is fair enough but did you really need to edit my name out of the updater-script? It's not like I put any work in to that.

Not cool :/

Posted

Hmmm I notice you are using my Link2Int mod as one of your "addons", which is fair enough but did you really need to edit my name out of the updater-script? It's not like I put any work in to that.

Not cool :/

Np, is giving problems on the rom so maybe I erase it.

I put "(thanks to Cyda)" but anyway sorry if bothers you...

Posted

You added thanks in the post and then edited my mod to make it your own; the least you could have done is leave my name in the updater-script, that's what bothers me...

But if it is deleted then fine.

Posted

i dont see default huawei switches on status dropdown thingie

Posted (edited)

You modified the code to take the credit but think that's ok as long as you tell the truth somewhere else :o

...then when you get called out on it you slag it off. What kind of defence is that? :angry2:

Edited by tcpaulh

Posted

Did you even ask for permission before you posted the mod?

Posted

Alright guys. This isn't another Argument that 4 year olds pull off...

So don't start, if someone has dome something wrong tell them... they will personally take Carr of this issue...

Posted

Alright guys. This isn't another Argument that 4 year olds pull off...

So don't start, if someone has dome something wrong tell them... they will personally take Carr of this issue...

We're waiting

Posted

i dont see default huawei switches on status dropdown thingie

You have to flash http://www.mediafire.com/?rop14jxgraaaffc after installing the rom and then make wipe data/factory reset.

Regards !!

Posted

cyda did great job with lnk2sd mod, his name should be there with no doubt.

mejia did great job with rom, and all credits 4 rom go to him

now i will just say one thing more: it's nice to be IMPORTANT, but it's more important to be NICE!

those who undersdend this line, they do, those that dont, thay should not !

Posted

maybe I erase it.

I see it has not been removed yet? If you want your rom users to use my mod then link to my mod. Don't take just take my mod, rebadge it as your own and think that is acceptable.

Please remove it.

Posted

I see it has not been removed yet? If you want your rom users to use my mod then link to my mod. Don't take just take my mod, rebadge it as your own and think that is acceptable.

Please remove it.

Later I will link this add-ons to your link2sd post.

You're as bad as posible :S