• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

636 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You're as bad as posible :S

I'm as bad as possible? You cheeky ****. :angry2:

You steal my work, rebadge it as your own and post it here and on other websites and then have the cheek to call me bad. You still haven't even had the decency to remove the bloody link. I think you are the one who is "bad as possible".

Edited by Cyda

Posted

Sorry is my fault... now I cant edit post as Im from phone but I will give credits to you, and now I know what should I do next time, sorry if bothers :)

Posted

Sorry is my fault... now I cant edit post as Im from phone but I will give credits to you, and now I know what should I do next time, sorry if bothers :)

The thing is, you only needed to remove the link when I asked nicely yesterday... is it that hard.

Posted

The thing is, you only needed to remove the link when I asked nicely yesterday... is it that hard.

Yesterday I dont understand why did you react this way and I didnt do anything. But now I understand and you arent going to die because of this (I know it bothers you, is normal)

Posted

Emmm ok and now is when the world ends :/

Posted (edited)

Emmm ok and now is when the world ends :/

Confirmed

You didn't understand that if you stole something that the person you stole from wouldn't have a problem with that? And STILL you play the smart ass?!

Dude, show some decency.

Edited by fr0do

Posted

thejaimes111 Please edit as requested and give credit to Cyda where it is due. You have made a mistake by removing credit and taking as your own, this needs to be fixed or the topic will be pulled.

Posted

Now is fully erased

Posted

Thank you, now for everyone to keep this on topic

Posted

My seeing keeps crashing every time I going to choose my keyboard, but everything else works great thought. Really great work

Posted

My seeing keeps crashing every time I going to choose my keyboard, but everything else works great thought. Really great work

Your seeing?

Posted

Hi thejaimes111 I await your flashable zip to the mms application! to use your rom daily!;-)

Posted

Your seeing?

what ?

Posted

what ?

what you mean with your seeing?

Posted

what you mean with your seeing?

I don't know

Posted (edited)

I don't know

Lol what is wrong with you :P

You just wrote "my seeing keeps on crashing." What does "seeing" mean?

Edited by kyan31

Posted (edited)

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Edited by Redflake

Posted

Hi thejaimes111 I await your flashable zip to the mms application! to use your rom daily!;-)

Oops sorry I forgot you hehe, later I wil try to give a solution for you :)

Posted

Lol what is wrong with you :P

You just wrote "my seeing keeps on crashing." What does "seeing" mean?

sorry what I meant was that the settings on this rom keeps crashing every time I try to change the keyboard from the default one ^_^

Posted

Great rom, all my apps work 100‰ this is my daily rom.

Posted

I just install for the first time your rom (B8), I like it, it feels smooth but I don't have the toggle notifications, any tip?

Posted

I think its the best ICS rom of all, and best one for G300

Posted

Added B8 Fixs on Add-ons section.