• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ICS] [REPACK] VODA-CZ VERSION B937 [4.0.3]

37 posts in this topic

Posted

That was huawei..I only extracted the update.app for the system img and the boot img... but seems to have gone wrong somehow :wacko:

Posted (edited)

META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

ui_print("Now hota starting...");

ui_print("Verifying current system...");

assert(file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "Huawei/U8815/hwu8815:2.3.6/HuaweiU8815C02B895/C02B895:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys" ||

file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "Huawei/U8815/hwu8815:4.0.3/HuaweiU8815C02B937/C02B937:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys");

ui_print("Checking patch files...");

show_progress(0.200000, 0);

set_progress(0.004796);

if mount("vfat","EMMC","/dev/block/mmcblk0p14","/HWUserData") then ui_print("mounted internal sdcard") else mount("vfat","EMMC","/dev/block/mmcblk0p19","/HWUserData") endif;

if mount("vfat","EMMC","/dev/block/mmcblk1p1","/sdcard") then ui_print("mounted external SD card successfully!") else mount("vfat","EMMC","/dev/block/mmcblk1","/sdcard") endif;

if is_mounted("/HWUserData") then ui_print("internal card ok") else abort("internal SD card error!") endif;

show_progress(0.500000, 0);

if is_mounted("/sdcard") && package_extract_dir("sdcard", "/sdcard")

then

ui_print("Extracted pkg to external SD card ok")

else

if is_mounted("/sdcard")

then

concat( delete("/sdcard/dload/UPDATE.APP"),

delete("/sdcard/dload/au_temp.cfg"),

ui_print("extracted pkg to external sdcard error"),

abort("Maybe no space left on external SD card!")

)

else

if is_mounted("/HWUserData")&&package_extract_dir("sdcard", "/HWUserData")

then

ui_print("Extracted pkg to internal SD card ok")

else

concat( delete("/HWUserData/dload/UPDATE.APP"),

delete("/HWUserData/dload/au_temp.cfg"),

ui_print("extracted pkg to internal sdcard error"),

abort("Maybe no space left on internal SD card!")

)

endif

endif

endif;

sync();

if file_exists("/sdcard/dload/au_temp.cfg") then set_perm(0, 0, 000777,"/sdcard/dload/au_temp.cfg") endif;

if file_exists("/sdcard/dload/UPDATE.APP") then set_perm(0, 0, 000777,"/sdcard/dload/UPDATE.APP") endif;

if file_exists("/HWUserData/dload/au_temp.cfg") then set_perm(0, 0, 000777,"/HWUserData/dload/au_temp.cfg") endif;

if file_exists("/HWUserData/dload/UPDATE.APP") then set_perm(0, 0, 000777,"/HWUserData/dload/UPDATE.APP") endif;

set_progress(1.000000);

sync();
...removing

assert(file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "Huawei/U8815/hwu8815:2.3.6/HuaweiU8815C02B895/C02B895:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys" ||

file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "Huawei/U8815/hwu8815:4.0.3/HuaweiU8815C02B937/C02B937:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys");

let's see...

edit2: Well that resulted in "extracted package to external sd card ok" then for shits and giggles I tried a forced update (vol+,vol-) and got a blank pink screen :eek: Battery pull and back in action.

Mght try moving relevant files to a working zip without this weird updater script

Edited by tcpaulh

Posted

Here is a repack of the repack. :P

I downloaded mack's repack and saw it was a little br0ked, so made a few changes and re-uploaded it for those who are interested. I've tested that it flashes and that it boots but havn't had chance to test it further than that.

http://www.multiupload.co.uk/H3ZDHDDDSS

Posted

Ah nice one. Was gonna upload one. Just needed system etc to be moved to a working zip

Posted

Ah nice one. Was gonna upload one. Just needed system etc to be moved to a working zip

Yeah, that's all I did, that and add a slightly more conventional update script. ;)

Posted (edited)

Pity the dictionary is still bolloxed though

+ defaulting to internal storage

+ chrome://gpu-internals shows no 2d hw acceleration (software canvas, webgl been disabled) + News and weather FC on pressing i

Edited by tcpaulh

Posted

Yeah just seen the same.still happening. How do these things keep slipping through......

Posted (edited)

I'll update the op with the working repack asap....if Cyda doesn't mind

Edited by mack_

Posted

I'll update the op with the working repack asap....if Cyda doesn't mind

No problem, feel free. :)

Posted (edited)

...RESERVED...

Edited by mack_

Posted

OP has been updated

two links added

dropbox and multiupload

everything is correct

so download and flash

Any problems ,feel free to ask.

Posted

can I downgrade this ICS b937 repack to official GB ?