Sign in to follow this  
PaulOBrien

HTC One X+ revealed early by O2

PaulOBrien    1,449

Ah, paper catalogues, remember those? Well, thanks to O2's, we've been given an early sneak peek at the forthcoming HTC One X+.

It doesn't give TOO much away, but it does show a device that looks identical to the One X decked out in jet black, with a 1.7GHz processor, Jelly Bean and 64GB of internal memory!

One of the common complaints about the One X is that it does not have a microSD slot, but this obviously becomes less of a concern with 64GB on board. We can also exclusively reveal that unlike the One X which has a traditional split memory layout between the data partition and a virtual SD card, the One X+ has the storage partitioned as one big chuck like the Galaxy Nexus devices. This is a good thing!

The price is shown as £479.99 on O2 prepay with contract deals TBC.

[Via: GSM Arena]

onexplus.png

Click here to view the item

3shirts    14

Ooh. With my upgrade due in December I was starting to think I'd have to plump for an S3 (I hate buying devices that have been out for more than 3 months, lol).

This looks like a win. Any ideas on bootloader lock?

3shirts    14

Is the processor quad core, like the One X cos 1.7Ghz quad is insane!

Given the dodgy battery life on the One X, isn't a faster cpu going to be a problem?

liamdunn    6

Is the processor quad core, like the One X cos 1.7Ghz quad is insane!

Given the dodgy battery life on the One X, isn't a faster cpu going to be a problem?

lol look at the picture and read carefully

TheDuder    3

Well I'd been holding out for the next Nexus but this, well this changes everything....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves ;)

It's hard to beat a Nexus.

Sign in to follow this  

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.