Android Dual Core Mini PC (RK3066 - UG802?) only £29.99 at Amazon

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Toksin

Ignore that, it was being caused by the keyboard receiver. Putting it on a USB extension away from the unit resolved the problem.

The only current outstanding issue I have now is the audio timing being out. It's a few ms ahead.

Guest Toksin

Word on the street is that there's a jelly bean update coming out any day soon for this device that may, or may not resolve the audio sync issue too.

I'm going to be quiet now, as I seem to be talking to myself :)

Guest Michealtbh
Word on the street is that there's a jelly bean update coming out any day soon for this device that may, or may not resolve the audio sync issue too.

I'm going to be quiet now, as I seem to be talking to myself :)

Hope it fixes the audio syncing issue

• 5 months later...
Guest The Soup Thief

Sorry to post to an old thread, but does anyone know if there are any better Android miniPCs about these days?

Umming and arring about getting one for an aging relative with a crumbling PC who likes to use gmail and a bit of low level internetting...

Guest shootomanUK

Sorry to post to an old thread, but does anyone know if there are any better Android miniPCs about these days?

Umming and arring about getting one for an aging relative with a crumbling PC who likes to use gmail and a bit of low level internetting...

http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/main.php

might be a bit too much for your relatives though lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.